a classic message restored

how much did obammy give Iran? I bet you're too weak to answer.

Give? Nothing. He returned some of their own money, and not even all of that.

Weak? You've been listening to too much Trump, trying to see things where they aren't. Two weeks ago, it was leaked that the British Ambassador had privately called Trump inept and insecure. Just to show an example of projection-in-progress, Trump turned around and called the progressive Congresswomen inept and insecure. You can tell that really stung his insecure ass.
did he go through congress to give that money to Iran? BTW, why didn't you give the amount? I waste my time reading stupid shit from stupid people like you. it is very irritating to say the least, cause you have nothing to ever back your claims. What was the amount that obammy gave Iran? failure to post the figure is your surrender to the debate.

You asked how much he "gave". The answer is "nothing". You don't set the terms of the debate, dummy.
how else did Iran get it? someone gave it to them. you're afraid to answer me, balk balk balk, I win!!! you got shit punk.

"Give" is a gift. If you want to ask how much of the Iranians money he returned, ask it that way. It has nothing to do with King Donald declaring a phony emergency, but knock yourself out.
you still won't give the figure. too fking funny. your semantics are just that semantics. they didn't have it, the US did, hence we gave them money, no matter the semantics silly boi, what was the figure they received? balk balk balk, all talk no walk.

Give is what happens when you have it and hand it over.

I to this day believe OJ is guilty. So I’m a racist?
Now pap you build straw men congrats

Then explain why is thinking a person is guilty makes them a racist after they are exonerated? It’s an opinion, prove that race is the reason he thinks they are still guilty.
Because the guilty person confessed to the crime. But Trump thinks the boys should still be in prison. Why? He knows they didn't rape the jogger. What does he still think these boys are guilty of after all these years besides being black in the park?

He's a racist or just incredibly, painfully STUPID. Take your pick. I say both.

Knowing Trump, he backed himself into a corner, invested so much with his they are guilty BS, and refused to march it back. Extremely childish, but people will incredibly stick to a story, it is really stupid.
did you watch the mini-series on this? where were the parents and where were the black leaders of NY. If anyone watched that mini-series, the cops and every lawyer at fault. Not trump. no matter how fking much you wish that were true, I didn't see trump changing or beating up kids in that mini series. So please, fk off now.

Never said Trump was a racist, I asked how believing a person is guilty is racism, so go fuck yourself.

Earlier this year, our intrepid art team here at the DC office digitally restored the poster, offering a much larger and clearer image of this classic piece of art that embodies a core value that we as Americans hold so dear.

Are we agreed that, based on this 70 years-old message, counter-factual though it was and is, Trumpletons are now disavowing that all-American icon, Superman? Because inclusion inexorably runs counter to their Dear Leader's tenets?

He isn’t real, Superman is science fiction. He is still a good cartoon character.

Now pap you build straw men congrats

Then explain why is thinking a person is guilty makes them a racist after they are exonerated? It’s an opinion, prove that race is the reason he thinks they are still guilty.
Because the guilty person confessed to the crime. But Trump thinks the boys should still be in prison. Why? He knows they didn't rape the jogger. What does he still think these boys are guilty of after all these years besides being black in the park?

Knowing Trump, he backed himself into a corner, invested so much with his they are guilty BS, and refused to march it back. Extremely childish, but people will incredibly stick to a story, it is really stupid.
did you watch the mini-series on this? where were the parents and where were the black leaders of NY. If anyone watched that mini-series, the cops and every lawyer at fault. Not trump. no matter how fking much you wish that were true, I didn't see trump changing or beating up kids in that mini series. So please, fk off now.

Never said Trump was a racist, I asked how believing a person is guilty is racism, so go fuck yourself.
I stand by my post.

Do you just want to wave them all through? Do you have room in your apartment for a couple of families to live? Oh, wait! You live in Canada and you would not let these people in your country either, would you?
I have room for a whole family in my house and I live on the border. I am happy to house 4-6 people at $500 per person/per night. That is a discount over what you are currently paying. Where can I sign up?

No, you don't get paid!
Of course I get paid. Oh, you think people work for free? I am offering a service at a discount. Capitalism.

This is a crisis, no time to be greedy! Just let them in.

Of course, if President Trump were to remove ICE and replace them with Costco-style greeters welcoming the Illegals at the border, the libs would blame him for losing control of the situation.

That is pretty much it. It doesn’t matter what he does, he is damned if he does, damned if he doesn’t.

I stand by my post.

Good for you, I stand by mine.

I stand by my post.

Good for you, I stand by mine.
I hope so! trump had nothing to do with those kids. funny how the mini series brought him into the thing. funny shit.

I have room for a whole family in my house and I live on the border. I am happy to house 4-6 people at $500 per person/per night. That is a discount over what you are currently paying. Where can I sign up?

No, you don't get paid!
Of course I get paid. Oh, you think people work for free? I am offering a service at a discount. Capitalism.

This is a crisis, no time to be greedy! Just let them in.

Of course, if President Trump were to remove ICE and replace them with Costco-style greeters welcoming the Illegals at the border, the libs would blame him for losing control of the situation.

That is pretty much it. It doesn’t matter what he does, he is damned if he does, damned if he doesn’t.

The advantage here to President Trump however, is that the liberals irrationality frees him totally to do the right thing.

If you will be condemned in either situation, you have no excuse not to.

Earlier this year, our intrepid art team here at the DC office digitally restored the poster, offering a much larger and clearer image of this classic piece of art that embodies a core value that we as Americans hold so dear.

And if you hear anybody talk bad about America, call them out regardless of their Race, as that is The American Thing to do.

What flag do you fly over your commie compound?
I fly no flag BUT I have 2 trumpy dolls hanging with nooses from my trees

That's not disturbing, naw, not at all. :eek: /sarcasm.

As much as I didn't like the way Obama did, I definitely never went out of my way to hang him in effigy. :cuckoo:

He was a president that I hated everything he did. I can't think of 1 good thing he did for the country, in fact, everything he did seemed to be bad for the country.

I still never hanged him in effigy. :wtf:

And you certainly never criticized or complained about those who did. Did you support THEIR right of free speech? I can't recall you ever criticizing racist attacks against anyone who wasn't white, or standing up for the rights of anyone who wasn't white, straight, or Christian. Does that make you a racist? Not necessarily. But it does, at best, make you an enabler. Someone who stands by while other people say and do these things.

Trump didn't start the chants of "Send her back", but he did't stop them either. In fact, he stood silently, and let the crowd vent their hate. Just his failure to stop the chants is his consent to the words.

The evil of white supremacism and racism. Declaring brown people seeking asylum are "invaders out to destroy America". Evil is locking up brown people on the border, taking their children away, starving, abusing, and assaulting them until they are forced to fight back to save their lives and those of their children. Evil is defying court orders to stop this cruel and inhumane treatment of asylum seekers. Evil is for-profit prisons which are subject to no government regulations or oversight. Evil is half of the leadership of the DHS has been fired or quit because they refused to break the law, defy Court Orders, or violate the Constitution of the United States.

This is the price of your conservative judges and your tax cuts. The soul of America. All that is required for evil to flourish, is for people of good conscience to do nothing.

Sure......you pick one thing that gets ya right there in the feels....

but let me ask you...…….who in the world is trying to block border security and enforcement of immigration laws so we don't have another 911???????
No one wants illegal immigration That's just repub BS that their followers eat up

Really???? Maybe you should tell those Congresspeople cause they keep saying illegals? What illegals? Remember when your buddies all said there was no border crisis??? Now they admit otherwise?

Refugees are not "illegals". They have the legal right to come into the USA and claim refugee status.

The crisis at the border is the treatment of refugees by the Trump Administration. Before Trump started separating families, and holding refugees in internment camps, there was no crisis.

Do you just want to wave them all through? Do you have room in your apartment for a couple of families to live? Oh, wait! You live in Canada and you would not let these people in your country either, would you?

No, but I don't think the American people should be paying $700 per day, per person to private corporations to hold these children in crowded, unsanitary conditions, while the government is arguing that they shouldn't have to provide children with clean clothes, soap, showers, toothbrushes or blankets. Geez, Louise, for $510 per day, they can put a family of 4 up at the Four Seasons hotel in Houston, and I'm pretty sure that with the savings of $2290 per day, they can get them some food, toothbrushes, clean clothing, and blankets.

Many of these families have family or friends in the USA who would take them in for free while their cases are being adjudicated. Trump is lying about these people not showing up for court. Statistics show that refugees DO show up for court, when they have assistance with the process.

The children's facility in Florida is getting $1 million per day of taxpayers' money to hold children in a jail. Many of these children have American relative who would care for them. Social workers have called the phone numbers these children have taped to their bodies and found that no one from DHS has even notified them the children were in the USA.

This is a deliberate policy of cruelty towards children. Towards refugees. And the President is prepared to spend any amount of YOUR money, to make it happen.

These "private corporations" are non-profits. Also the Four Seasons doesn't have to usually stop fights between the guests or keep them from wandering off the premises. Why don't you think before offering up a knee jerk idiotic response?

Trump didn't start the chants of "Send her back", but he did't stop them either. In fact, he stood silently, and let the crowd vent their hate. Just his failure to stop the chants is his consent to the words.

The President of the United States doesn't have the power to silence anyone.

The 1st Amendment gives every citizen the right to Free Speech.

I know that libs don't like it, but its a fact.

If President Trump were to have ordered silence, libs would have a conniption.

And if you hear anybody talk bad about America, call them out regardless of their Race, as that is The American Thing to do.

I fly no flag BUT I have 2 trumpy dolls hanging with nooses from my trees

That's not disturbing, naw, not at all. :eek: /sarcasm.

As much as I didn't like the way Obama did, I definitely never went out of my way to hang him in effigy. :cuckoo:

He was a president that I hated everything he did. I can't think of 1 good thing he did for the country, in fact, everything he did seemed to be bad for the country.

I still never hanged him in effigy. :wtf:

And you certainly never criticized or complained about those who did. Did you support THEIR right of free speech? I can't recall you ever criticizing racist attacks against anyone who wasn't white, or standing up for the rights of anyone who wasn't white, straight, or Christian. Does that make you a racist? Not necessarily. But it does, at best, make you an enabler. Someone who stands by while other people say and do these things.

The evil of white supremacism and racism. Declaring brown people seeking asylum are "invaders out to destroy America". Evil is locking up brown people on the border, taking their children away, starving, abusing, and assaulting them until they are forced to fight back to save their lives and those of their children. Evil is defying court orders to stop this cruel and inhumane treatment of asylum seekers. Evil is for-profit prisons which are subject to no government regulations or oversight. Evil is half of the leadership of the DHS has been fired or quit because they refused to break the law, defy Court Orders, or violate the Constitution of the United States.

This is the price of your conservative judges and your tax cuts. The soul of America. All that is required for evil to flourish, is for people of good conscience to do nothing.

Your party's addiction to Brown Latino Slaves to work on their Slave Plantations and Sweat Shops duly noted as is your support of that, and reliance upon slave labor yourself.

I cannot discuss immigration with a person that advocates importation of slave labor through illegal immigration, who refuses to help fight the Heroin and Fentanyl Epidemic through enforcing Border Security, and who allows politicians to advocate Child Prostitution and Decriminalize Pedophilia calling it a lifestyle choice, and who thinks Exterminating Minorities to the tune of 50 Million Babies Killed at Planned Parenthood Extermination Centers.

You have no moral compass, and therefore human beings are just a disposable commodity to you as is The Rule of Law, and Constitutional Rights, which you toss away whenever it is convenient to you.

The below quotation details the moral and ethical failures of your party and yourself.

2nd Timothy 4: 2-4

2 Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and encourage with every form of patient instruction.

3 For the time will come when men will not tolerate sound doctrine, but with itching ears they will gather around themselves teachers to suit their own desires.

4 So they will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths

Last edited:

Weak? You've been listening to too much Trump, trying to see things where they aren't. Two weeks ago, it was leaked that the British Ambassador had privately called Trump inept and insecure. Just to show an example of projection-in-progress, Trump turned around and called the progressive Congresswomen inept and insecure. You can tell that really stung his insecure ass.
did he go through congress to give that money to Iran? BTW, why didn't you give the amount? I waste my time reading stupid shit from stupid people like you. it is very irritating to say the least, cause you have nothing to ever back your claims. What was the amount that obammy gave Iran? failure to post the figure is your surrender to the debate.

You asked how much he "gave". The answer is "nothing". You don't set the terms of the debate, dummy.
how else did Iran get it? someone gave it to them. you're afraid to answer me, balk balk balk, I win!!! you got shit punk.

"Give" is a gift. If you want to ask how much of the Iranians money he returned, ask it that way. It has nothing to do with King Donald declaring a phony emergency, but knock yourself out.
you still won't give the figure. too fking funny. your semantics are just that semantics. they didn't have it, the US did, hence we gave them money, no matter the semantics silly boi, what was the figure they received? balk balk balk, all talk no walk.

Try not 'giving' your mortgage payment to the bank, and see what happens. The non-specific words you use are intended to be pejorative.

I think we returned $1.7 billion cash, in two deliveries, and that the lifting of sanctions allowed Iran to access $30-32 billion worldwide in frozen assets. Right-wing bloviators toss around higher figures - sometimes using gimmicks such as 15 years of future oil revenue.

How much do you think he gave them? A trillion-and-a-half?

Only Google, Twitter, and Facebook have that power!

Trump's appeal is to racism is obvious and I agree, but it's nothing new.

But his campaign against the "squad" is actually sort of subtle, not totally unlike Hitler's meme against Jews, some of whom were by tradition landlords and lenders and thus not sympathetic professions of the working poor. An easy target, as it were.

Trump's using the squad as a symbol for democrats with the message - they're not like us; they're taking your heritage and your money. Jews couldn't be trusted to be teachers because they might have some secret agenda to change society.

The truth is that of the 67 dems elected to congress in 16, most are white women, some are from districts Trump carried and less than a third joined the progressive caucus. They won on civility, pre-existing conditions and access to healthcare and education. Trump isn't reelected if those are the issues.

Omar has some anti-Semitic leanings herself, as imo does Tlaib. Oddly, AOC doesn't list a single stand on any issue on her House webpage. Imo her ego puts her closer to Trump than anyone who comes readily to mind.

But if the dems are about tuition free two years at public community college, more money for people to buy insurance or just get early medicare, having an immigration system that does NOT INTENTIONALLY separate children from parents and not track which kid and which parent go where, they'll win.

IF they move anywhere to open borders and taking away 150 million peoples' private insurance, they'll lose.

But my bet is that the dems will avoid unity and Trump wins reelection.

I want to know how he could do that exactly? So leftists can explain how he could do that

And again a reminder that the message from these racist liberals is that blacks have no place with them. See the OP to verify.

edward37 should realize that Superman is an illegal alien and that edward37 has reached his goal

mail

"Return" is the word you're looking for. Obama didn't have the money, and he most certainly did not "give" money to the Iranians. The Iranians deposited the money in their American bank accounts, where it has sat since the Iranian hostage crisis, being invested by those American banks in American businesses and homes, and earning American interest, just like every other bank account in Capitalist America. Obama returned the money in the Iranian government's bank accounts to the government of Iran.

When you hand something back to its rightful owner, as Ordered by a court of competent jurisdiction, it's not a "gift", and you're "returning" it, not "giving" it.

This is the essence of the psychometrics of language, and why precise language matters. Conservatives constantly try to twist words and deed into something they're not by twisting language. Then our little Russian troll says it's "semantics", and tries to twist the language to say that Obama gave the Iran's a gift, when all he did was to return their own money to them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back