A Conservative Republican Ordered The IRS Tea Party Investigations

Issa has been found a huge liar every scandal but moves on to the next outrage lol so quickly. But even the dupes are starting to get the idea...

Did you miss my post to you, tinydancer?
she also never answered you about her opinion of Rabbi's avie :eusa_whistle:
Rabbi,

Continuously calling others stupid is not the way to shake off your reputation for being one of this forum's least intelligent members.

ask him who he cheerleaded, along w/ Missourian, early on in the repub primary. :razz:

I haven't seen this STORY anywhere else on the Internet..just from raw story
I'd take it with a grain of salt, but it gives the ObamaBots something to be excited over..
pathetic really, no name guy who has to POINT out he's a Conservative Republican says's he told them to do it?
a joke of a article...

well tinyd? What say you about Rabbi's avie?

Also, know who he & Missourian cheerleaded early on in the Repub Primary? I think they said he was a ringer & that the elections were merely a formality. Turns out, he was one of the first, if not the first, to drop out :rofl: The Repub Establishment must have got to him recently because he just vetoed a buy American bill as well didn't he?

well tinyd? What say you about Rabbi's avie?

Also, know who he & Missourian cheerleaded early on in the Repub Primary? I think they said he was a ringer & that the elections were merely a formality. Turns out, he was one of the first, if not the first, to drop out :rofl: The Repub Establishment must have got to him recently because he just vetoed a buy American bill as well didn't he?

Yeah a bunch of people supported Rick Perry. A bunch of people supported Hillary Clinton and actually did say the election was merely a formality. Your point?

"Buy American" bills are inherently unAmerican. But a fascist hypocrite like you wont get the memo.

I haven't seen this STORY anywhere else on the Internet..just from raw story
I'd take it with a grain of salt, but it gives the ObamaBots something to be excited over..
pathetic really, no name guy who has to POINT out he's a Conservative Republican says's he told them to do it?
a joke of a article...

You didn't look very hard:

Reuters

UPDATE 1- Republican IRS agent says Cincinnati began 'Tea Party' inquiries

good grief, rooters should be ashamed they ran with that..

a no name person who say's

what slop reporting

:lol:

I was being a smart ass asking basically the same questions you were of Issa over the release of only partial transcripts.
No, you were being a dumb ass, because Issa is the one that is quoting parts of the transcript, and if he was honest he would have released the whole thing, not cherry-picked parts that fit his accusations.

Hey if Cummings wants to play chicken over the transcripts he can. It still won't stop the investigation.
How exactly is Cummings playing chicken? He just wants the truth to come out, and when it does, it is going to show that Issa is just a bag of hot air who lies.

Yeah, Issa wants the investigation to continue because he is still hoping against hope to incriminate Obama, but it seems that everyone of his attempts falls flat. All he is doing is losing credibility.

What part of this don't you get?

Though Cummings appeared on TV on Sunday with similarly cherry-picked transcripts, he promised to release the full interviews by this week’s end.

Cummings cherry picked too. Now he wants to play chicken over the transcripts. Fine. Let him.

Cummings has also proven himself to be a liar.

THE SPIN. To be fair, Cummings put his own spin on the partial transcripts he released Sunday. He called partisan foul on Issa for insinuating that he had proof that the “White House” was involved.

“I think this interview and these statements go a long way to showing that the White House was not involved in this,” Cummings said.

But Issa never technically did that.

On TV just over a week ago, he simply suggested IRS headquarters in the Beltway knew about the unfair criteria and perhaps had a hand in creating it.

But that’s a huge difference from claiming to have evidence that the president directed the targeting.

Full IRS transcripts coming soon - Cummings releases new transcripts, says W.H. not involved - Republican IRS agent admits to ordering searches - 'BOLO' creation mystery unraveling - POLITICO Morning Tax - POLITICO.com

Issa is a master at insinuating things and then backpedaling like hell when asked direct questions challenging his insinuations. You see how you had to say he "technically" did not make that claim? That's classic backpedaling. You have to do that because he insinuated it.

He's a weasel.

Look how many bozos around here are convinced Obama directed this extra scrutiny of right wing organizations without a shred of evidence to support that belief. I just handed PoliticalChic her ass today for making that claim. Idiots like her take their cues from demagogic cumwads like Issa.

Last edited:
No, you were being a dumb ass, because Issa is the one that is quoting parts of the transcript, and if he was honest he would have released the whole thing, not cherry-picked parts that fit his accusations.

How exactly is Cummings playing chicken? He just wants the truth to come out, and when it does, it is going to show that Issa is just a bag of hot air who lies.

Yeah, Issa wants the investigation to continue because he is still hoping against hope to incriminate Obama, but it seems that everyone of his attempts falls flat. All he is doing is losing credibility.

Though Cummings appeared on TV on Sunday with similarly cherry-picked transcripts, he promised to release the full interviews by this week’s end.

Cummings cherry picked too. Now he wants to play chicken over the transcripts. Fine. Let him.

THE SPIN. To be fair, Cummings put his own spin on the partial transcripts he released Sunday. He called partisan foul on Issa for insinuating that he had proof that the “White House” was involved.

“I think this interview and these statements go a long way to showing that the White House was not involved in this,” Cummings said.

On TV just over a week ago, he simply suggested IRS headquarters in the Beltway knew about the unfair criteria and perhaps had a hand in creating it.

But that’s a huge difference from claiming to have evidence that the president directed the targeting.

Full IRS transcripts coming soon - Cummings releases new transcripts, says W.H. not involved - Republican IRS agent admits to ordering searches - 'BOLO' creation mystery unraveling - POLITICO Morning Tax - POLITICO.com

Issa is a master at insinuating things and then backpedaling like hell when asked direct questions challenging his insinuations. You see how you had to say he "technically" did not make that claim? That's classic backpedaling. You have to do that because he insinuated it.

He's a weasel.

Look how many bozos around here are convinced Obama directed this extra scrutiny of right wing organizations without a shred of evidence to support that belief. I just handed PoliticalChic her ass today for making that claim. Idiots like her take their cues from demagogic cumwads like Issa.

The only ass you handed was your own, for $3 in the men's room at the park.

We are all speculating here. But to think that one IRS manager who of course is a self described conservative Republican orchestrated scrutiny and delay across about 5 IRS regional offices is absurd. Only a moron would believe that. Which is why you fell for it so easily.

He's a weasel.

We are all speculating here. But to think that one IRS manager who of course is a self described conservative Republican orchestrated scrutiny and delay across about 5 IRS regional offices is absurd. Only a moron would believe that. Which is why you fell for it so easily.

Care to point out where I did?

Good luck with that. Do you ever get tired of manufacturing bullshit?

Last edited:

He's a weasel.

No. We are not all speculating here.

There was a fantastic BBC series called House of Cards in the early nineties.

Several episodes would end with the main character, a conniving politician named Francis Urquhart, having private conversations with a friendly reporter. He would make several insinuations during their long conversation intended to lead the reporter to certain conclusions.

When the reporter would finally voice out loud the accusations or conclusions Urquhart was leading her to, he would smile snidely and say, "You might think that. I couldn't possibly comment."

Issa has mastered this technique.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back