A. Coulter Vindicates Non-Violent David Duke Exposing Hillary's Endorsers Who've Raped and Rioted

Trump Endorsed By Ex-KKK Leader, Convicted Child Molester During Trial

"A former Aryan Nation leader convicted of child molestation endorsed the campaign of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump during his trial."

"Before sentencing, Kreis renewed his endorsement of Trump’s presidential campaign: “I will always hate the Jew. This government is run by an evil group of people, and please vote for Trump!”

Never heard of him.

You have now.

That is true.

The same could be said about my cat, if I told you the name of my cat.

Doesn't mean you have a reason to care about what the cat thinks.

And my cat is just as relevant.

Her name is Bootsy.

The KKK is non violent. Next Episode of Kids say the Darnedest things

From the linked article. Something Ann Coulter actually did say.

"I am not aware of David Duke ever inciting a mob that went on to commit murder. Al Sharpton has -- and no Democrat can run for president without kissing his ring. "

That's a valid point. YOu have anything on topic to say?

Rhetorical question: I know the answer is no.

Is she saying the KKK never committed violent acts while David Duke was leading? Or that she just doesnt see the violence being connected with Duke personally?

"I am not aware of David Duke ever inciting a mob that went on to commit murder. Al Sharpton has -- and no Democrat can run for president without kissing his ring. "

Is she saying the KKK never committed violent acts while David Duke was leading? Or that she just doesnt see the violence being connected with Duke personally?

What she said is clear.

She is not aware that David Duke ever incited a mob to the point of murder, and Al Sharpton has.

Yet Al Sharpton is a black leader with tremendous power and respect within the democratic party.

I knew that you would have no answer for that. As I said.

What she said is clear.

She is not aware that David Duke ever incited a mob to the point of murder, and Al Sharpton has.

Yet Al Sharpton is a black leader with tremendous power and respect within the democratic party.

Well, her ignorance or "not being aware" doesnt mean anything other than she needs to do research prior to making comparisons between 2 things she admits to not knowing about.

What she said is clear.

Well, her ignorance or "not being aware" doesnt mean anything other than she needs to do research prior to making comparisons between 2 things she admits to not knowing about.

So, you are not aware of any violence let alone murder associated with Duke either.

I've never heard of any, and if there was ANY it would have been raised at some point.

Sharpton though, has incited murderous mobs and is a black leader with tremendous power and respect within the democratic party.

And you are unable to honestly address that comparison.

As I stated you would be.

Thanks for proving me right.

What she said is clear.

So, you are not aware of any violence let alone murder associated with Duke either.

He's the head of the KKK. You're playing the same game as she was. Are you saying the KKK has no violence in the last 40 years? You wont say that because that would make you look too stupid.

I've never heard of any, and if there was ANY it would have been raised at some point.

Again, your ignorance has nothing to do with this and isnt a point. Just because you dont know the sun is hot doesnt make it stop being hot.

Whether you've heard

Sharpton though, has incited murderous mobs and is a black leader with tremendous power and respect within the democratic party.

Because you didnt make a comparison. Here is what you did: I dont know if the sun is hot but I know that my stove is and you cant honestly address that comparison.

What comparison? Are we comparing what you dont know to what you pretend is real?

Your debating style is lame. Come back with shit to actually compare instead of IDK's and interpretations of Sharptons awesome levels of manipulation

What she said is clear.

He's the head of the KKK. You're playing the same game as she was. Are you saying the KKK has no violence in the last 40 years? You wont say that because that would make you look too stupid.

Again, your ignorance has nothing to do with this and isnt a point. Just because you dont know the sun is hot doesnt make it stop being hot.

Whether you've heard

Because you didnt make a comparison. Here is what you did: I dont know if the sun is hot but I know that my stove is and you cant honestly address that comparison.

What comparison? Are we comparing what you dont know to what you pretend is real?

Your debating style is lame. Come back with shit to actually compare instead of IDK's and interpretations of Sharptons awesome levels of manipulation

Sharption is quite good at manipulation.

He incited mobs to commit murder.

And you dems love him, either because or despite that.

Duke is tied to no murder like Sharpton is.

Duke is a pariah, and rightly so.

Sharpton is leader among blacks and dems.

And you guys should be ashamed.

All you're doing is accusing and admitting ignorance. Sorry, when you have more come back

No, all I'm doing is refusing to argue about stuff you just make up like Sharpton being a murderer but the KKK has clean hands

Forum List

Back