A Country Divided

Two consenting adults have a right who to love and who to marry.

We don't prevent a mixed marriage of black/white or differing faiths from having the same rights as a heterosexual white couple same faith does.

So if a brother and a sister love each other, are two consenting adults, they should be allowed to marry?

What in the heck does that have to do with the state of our economy?

Here ladies and gentleman, is an EXCELLENT example of what is wrong with our country.

Is this a good thing? Why has our differences become a "competition" which is causing tension and dissention in our Country.... ?

If we can't agree on anything else, can we agree a "Country divided will not stand"?

I vote we let the Dims stay along the sea shore in places like California, Oregon, and the far east coast line.

Then we let them have it as their own country and start eating baked beans every day until the oceans cover them all up.

We don't prevent a mixed marriage of black/white or differing faiths from having the same rights as a heterosexual white couple same faith does.

So if a brother and a sister love each other, are two consenting adults, they should be allowed to marry?

There are civil law regarding incest
Laws regarding incest - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Yes, we've just seen EXACTLY how much leftists value existing laws when they stand in the way of an agenda.

Is this a good thing? Why has our differences become a "competition" which is causing tension and dissention in our Country.... ?

If we can't agree on anything else, can we agree a "Country divided will not stand"?

I vote we let the Dims stay along the sea shore in places like California, Oregon, and the far east coast line.

Then we let them have it as their own country and start eating baked beans every day until the oceans cover them all up.

This would be an amusing plan, except for the fact that I hate baked beans.

There are civil law regarding incest
Laws regarding incest - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

There were laws about homosexual marriages. You said, "Two consenting adults have a right who to love and who to marry."

So you are now saying they don't?

What in the heck does that have to do with the state of our economy?

Take it up with Aris, they brought it up.

"This" is a function of Left-think. "Good Things" do not come from subjectivism... .

We have always had divisions.

Always.
not like today....we have 300 million people on many different pages...the 2 sides used to be able to just talk loud to each other....then it got to wear you had yell for the different sides to hear each other.....then it got to where there was a large gap between the sides (Clinton) then it got to where there was a large chasm (Bush) between the sides now under Obama it has become the Grand Canyon..... unless the next person is a REAL leader and can get this Country back together it wont look to well for this countries future ....and i dont see any on the horizon.....just a bunch of lackey politicians.....more of the same old me,my party and maybe the country bullshit........

We have always had divisions.

Always.

You don't think it's waxing worse? Maybe it is, maybe it isn't.... but the mud slinging and name calling, rubbing it in your face, arrogance and animosity is not what brings a country together.

Instead of letting results speak for themselves, it seems important for others to stick the knife in (on both sides) - and it seems to me the anger and hatred is building. Time will tell .... I'm just not getting an overall good feeling about it....

No- frankly compared to the 1960's and 1970's- we are in great shape.
yea this country is just so together today......

While we have always had divisions, we always felt we were one country and we could find a way to compromise and work together.

That's what is no longer there. We aren't one country and we hate each other. There is no point on which we will compromise. Under these circumstances there is no way the nation can stay intact for long.
While we have always had divisions, we always felt we were one country and we could find a way to compromise and work together.
geezus....i actually agree with you katz....that is it right there....todays politicians are horrible ...

Forum List

Back