🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Country Divided

God said it is an abomination for men to lay with men. Humans can pass all the laws they want, it doesn't change God
did god write that or was it a bunch of religious zealots over the Centuries?......

The Bible is the God inspired word. I think you read the Bible in it's entirety, pray and enter into relationship with God, you know what is sin - God is a God of order. We all have our sexual urges and desires, many are unhealthy and perverted. God asks us to live for Him, to be obedient to Him, so that we shine with His light her o Earth. So that we can all have relationship with Him.
you mean its Gods inspired word translated the way the religious zealots throughout the Centuries wanted it to say so they can retain their power over their followers.... sorry i dont trust anything transcribed by people wanting to retain power....i have no doubt many words were changed to fit their agenda .....
I'm not all knowing, but what I do know is God will speak to you and reveal r things to you when you read the Bible
ive read the bible,but i had the misfortune to be raised a Catholic.....luckily for me i asked questions about the bullshit they throw at you and got bullshit answers,thats all i needed to see the exit sign....

Catholicism has done more to damage the Faith than any atheist could dream of doing....

While we have always had divisions, we always felt we were one country and we could find a way to compromise and work together.

That's what is no longer there. We aren't one country and we hate each other. There is no point on which we will compromise. Under these circumstances there is no way the nation can stay intact for long.
While we have always had divisions, we always felt we were one country and we could find a way to compromise and work together.
geezus....i actually agree with you katz....that is it right there....todays politicians are horrible ...

Blame yourself
what am i blaming myself for?...

did god write that or was it a bunch of religious zealots over the Centuries?......

The Bible is the God inspired word. I think you read the Bible in it's entirety, pray and enter into relationship with God, you know what is sin - God is a God of order. We all have our sexual urges and desires, many are unhealthy and perverted. God asks us to live for Him, to be obedient to Him, so that we shine with His light her o Earth. So that we can all have relationship with Him.
you mean its Gods inspired word translated the way the religious zealots throughout the Centuries wanted it to say so they can retain their power over their followers.... sorry i dont trust anything transcribed by people wanting to retain power....i have no doubt many words were changed to fit their agenda .....
I'm not all knowing, but what I do know is God will speak to you and reveal r things to you when you read the Bible
ive read the bible,but i had the misfortune to be raised a Catholic.....luckily for me i asked questions about the bullshit they throw at you and got bullshit answers,thats all i needed to see the exit sign....

Catholicism has done more to damage the Faith than any atheist could dream of doing....
i wont argue with that....its rich cult....a very rich cult.......

That's what is no longer there. We aren't one country and we hate each other. There is no point on which we will compromise. Under these circumstances there is no way the nation can stay intact for long.
geezus....i actually agree with you katz....that is it right there....todays politicians are horrible ...

Blame yourself

Blame yourself

Your ignorance and inability to reason but you don't see
it.

Last edited:

Blame yourself

Blame yourself

Your ignorance and inability to reason but you don't see
it.
so you are going to tell me that this Country is together?.....and you are saying im ignorant and unable to reason?......Windship?....well we can sure hear it blowing between your ears...

Two consenting adults have a right who to love and who to marry.

We don't prevent a mixed marriage of black/white or differing faiths from having the same rights as a heterosexual white couple same faith does.

So if a brother and a sister love each other, are two consenting adults, they should be allowed to marry?

There are civil law regarding incest
Laws regarding incest - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

There were laws about homosexual marriages. You said, "Two consenting adults have a right who to love and who to marry."

So you are now saying they don't?

aris2chat I'm interested in your answer.

Those laws against homosexual marriage are unconstitutional.
Incest is against civil and religious law.

Are you seeking a legal or moral arguments to justify a marriage between you and a sibling?

Cain, Abraham, Nachor, Lot, Amram, Amnon but they are not really going to help you today. If you really want to marry a sibling, try Islam, in some circumstances it is permitted. I believe Sweden is the only western country that permits siblings to marry. Also try Japan Spain, Italy, Portugal, Brazil and even Israel. Relations between consenting adults are not criminally prosecuted but marriage is not permitted, I believe, nor are children allowed.

In the US an uncle can marry a niece and first cousins can marry in some places but siblings cannot marry. The risks of any children produced by those marriages being born with defects are too great.

Incest in the ancient world was not unusual, today it is highly frowned on and in most places forbidden.

Is this a good thing? Why has our differences become a "competition" which is causing tension and dissention in our Country.... ?

If we can't agree on anything else, can we agree a "Country divided will not stand"?

We have always had divisions.

Always.
not like today....we have 300 million people on many different pages...the 2 sides used to be able to just talk loud to each other....then it got to wear you had yell for the different sides to hear each other.....then it got to where there was a large gap between the sides (Clinton) then it got to where there was a large chasm (Bush) between the sides now under Obama it has become the Grand Canyon..... unless the next person is a REAL leader and can get this Country back together it wont look to well for this countries future ....and i dont see any on the horizon.....just a bunch of lackey politicians.....more of the same old me,my party and maybe the country bullshit........

I read a brief interview with Jimmy Carter (Democrat) recently. The interviewer asked if any Presidents after him showed him respect. He said 1 did. Guess who? George H.W. Bush (Republican).

Do you think any Presidents will be able to say that going forward... I really don't think so. The damage is done. So much for putting the interests of the Country first. Those days are gone.
Well you got that wrong too, and speak for yourselves, hater dupes of the greedy idiot lying megarich GOP.
you forgot to mention those mega rich Democrats Frankie...your welcome buddy....
They aren't a problem. See: Issues and policies.

We don't prevent a mixed marriage of black/white or differing faiths from having the same rights as a heterosexual white couple same faith does.

So if a brother and a sister love each other, are two consenting adults, they should be allowed to marry?

There were laws about homosexual marriages. You said, "Two consenting adults have a right who to love and who to marry."

Are you seeking a legal or moral arguments to justify a marriage between you and a sibling?

Cain, Abraham, Nachor, Lot, Amram, Amnon but they are not really going to help you today. If you really want to marry a sibling, try Islam, in some circumstances it is permitted. I believe Sweden is the only western country that permits siblings to marry. Also try Japan Spain, Italy, Portugal, Brazil and even Israel. Relations between consenting adults are not criminally prosecuted but marriage is not permitted, I believe, nor are children allowed.

In the US an uncle can marry a niece and first cousins can marry in some places but siblings cannot marry. The risks of any children produced by those marriages being born with defects are too great.

Incest in the ancient world was not unusual, today it is highly frowned on and in most places forbidden.

You set the criteria, not me, so now you are saying that being a consenting adult and love are not the criteria? Homosexuals not marrying was at one time against civil law, so that is a movable argument. Still against biblical law.

You made a statement, I called you on it, you don't like it, tough shit bubba.

So you retracting your statement and going to redefine your statement?

We have always had divisions.

Always.
not like today....we have 300 million people on many different pages...the 2 sides used to be able to just talk loud to each other....then it got to wear you had yell for the different sides to hear each other.....then it got to where there was a large gap between the sides (Clinton) then it got to where there was a large chasm (Bush) between the sides now under Obama it has become the Grand Canyon..... unless the next person is a REAL leader and can get this Country back together it wont look to well for this countries future ....and i dont see any on the horizon.....just a bunch of lackey politicians.....more of the same old me,my party and maybe the country bullshit........

I read a brief interview with Jimmy Carter (Democrat) recently. The interviewer asked if any Presidents after him showed him respect. He said 1 did. Guess who? George H.W. Bush (Republican).

Do you think any Presidents will be able to say that going forward... I really don't think so. The damage is done. So much for putting the interests of the Country first. Those days are gone.
Well you got that wrong too, and speak for yourselves, hater dupes of the greedy idiot lying megarich GOP.
you forgot to mention those mega rich Democrats Frankie...your welcome buddy....
Frankie mega rich people all have one thing in common...money....and if push came to shove and their wealth was threatened, those rich democrats will side with those rich ass's on the right and not give you or me a second thought.....im not saying they are all asses....there might be a handful who are not....but i sure as hell would not think they care about us over their money....

Frankie mega rich people all have one thing in common...money....and if push came to shove and their wealth was threatened, those rich democrats will side with those rich ass's on the right and not give you or me a second thought.....im not saying they are all asses....there might be a handful who are not....but i sure as hell would not think they care about us over their money....
Look at the policies they support and there's a huge difference. The GOP rich, especially these days,, screw their workers and the environment, never have enough and lie like rugs...

Last edited:

Look at the policies they support and there's a huge difference. The GOP rich, especially these days,, screw their workers and the environment, never have enough and lie like rugs...
Frankie those rich Democrats will support stuff as long as they are getting something out of it.....there are lots of democrat owned companies out here who have fucked their workers over too...i delivered quite a few of their unemployment checks....many were guys over 50 who were let go for younger lower paid people after they put in 20 years with the place.......

God said it is an abomination for men to lay with men. Humans can pass all the laws they want, it doesn't change God

By burning bush?

I read the bible and see the struggle of people and the power of love. You read the bible and see the sins of everyone else except your own and it becomes a justification to curse or attack all those sinners. Look to your own sin, and yours alone. Save your own soul instead of trying to save others for what you alone see as sin.

And in one post, you've gone from Reverend Aris to Miss Cleo. Is there no end to the things you're all-knowing about, you pompous gasbag?

Well, you're not going to get one. All you're going to get is a repetition of talking points.

See, Papa? Told you this was what you'd get.

I got a person that claims that love between two consenting adults should be able to marry and then says no they can't. So they don't know what they believe..

The person doesn't have the courage to clarify what they really mean.

Sad

I got a person that claims that love between two consenting adults should be able to marry and then says no they can't. So they don't know what they believe..

Sad

some people just don't know enough or are still searching....
there is a hole in every person that can only be filled by God. When you realize that and the hole is filled, only then do you really know your true purpose.....

Sad

If one is already married, no.
If one or both have some mental problem and another family member has been given power to make judgements for them, not without that family member's permission.
If they are siblings, no
If they are parent and child, no
In some place if they uncle and niece or first cousins, no if it is illegal in their state.
If there are certain nationality and visa issues, not till they are cleared up

You want clarification, go pay an attorney to explain it to you

While we are busy bickering with one another, our common interests are being targeted by an expansionist Islam. Likewise, as Europe and the rest of the world is in turmoil, Muslims continue to spread their fundamentalist ideology and recruit our spoiled and disillusioned children. While we raze our own cultures and societies they quietly move in and reproduce at more than twice the rate of the native born citizens.

The world is about to go dark and Americans are so wrapped up in our petty first world problems that most of us are oblivious to the full scale invasion that's occurring all around us. But by all means, let's keep fighting over who sleeps with who and how racist America has become even as a black POTUS presides over a divided nation.

Snap out of it, people. We are being played. If you can't see that, then you're part of the problem.

Stop being part of the problem.

Is this a good thing? Why has our differences become a "competition" which is causing tension and dissention in our Country.... ?

If we can't agree on anything else, can we agree a "Country divided will not stand"?
Then quit throwing loudmouths up like Ann Coulter Donald Trump and Ted Nugent

This is not complicated....

It's the two sides......white conservatives......and everybody else.
White conservatives vs everyone else? Man are you blind.

We don't need to agree. Just recognize that the country is too divided to maintain itself.

Forum List

Back