A dark day for Trump. The darkest day for the presidency since Watergate.

ANALYSIS: Two of the president's former associates were in court Tuesday. Both guilty of multiple felonies. What happened to draining the swamp?

by Jonathan Allen / Aug.21.2018 / 6:11 PM ET

CHARLESTON, W.Va. — There hasn't been a darker moment for a president — or for the presidency — since Richard Nixon resigned on the verge of impeachment in 1974.

On Tuesday, Michael Cohen, the president's longtime fixer and former personal lawyer, pleaded guilty to felony crimes that included illegally paying women hush money to help Donald Trump win the presidency in 2016. Most important, he said he did so at Trump's direction.

In other words, Trump cheated to win the White House, according to one of his closest former associates.
Thoughts on the following?

It wasn't just a bad day for Trump, it was a historically awful day for the presidency.​
And already they are attacking Michael cohens credibility.

Rudy even admitted trump committed a criminal crime and knew trump reimbursted Michael Cohen.

Now, I think Cohen has info on russia. Stay tuned.
Lol you think he has info on Russia

Lol

"Hush" money isn't a crime.

Or a campaign finance violation.

I'm a certified election professional. It's part of my job to know these things.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

^^ Person certified in stupidity.

Ahhh...how cute! Are you going to be my next puppy and follow me around thread to thread trying to get my attention?
Mueller has got Cohen by the balls. Cohen will say anything Mueller wants.

Nothing will come of it.
I think you are wrong, billy. This whole mess has me thinking of my own reactions at the news about Bill Clinton. I just hated the fact the dumb oversexed fool couldn't keep it in his knickers. It was embarrassing. I claimed at the time that if he were my kid, I'd slap the snot out of him. Yet I stayed on his team because I thought he was good for American and Americans. I waffled that it wasn't like footsie with another nation formerly aggressive toward our model of governance. And even today with Trump, the dalliances with the pretty girls is not a primary knuckle-biter for me. But the fact is I intensely dislike this man as President of my country for more reasons than I can count on my fingers and toes. So I am sort of reveling today and sort of embarrassed before the world at the same time. I do believe he knew and accepted the aid of foreign influence on people who thought he'd be a refreshing change. That's like not liking the plumber's union rates so rebelling by hiring your lawn mower to fix your pipes. Trump is a reaction, not a thoughtful choice. And yes, she would have been better, sneaky or not, because she knows the ropes better, and can think beyond herself. Canny is not a bad feature when dealing with others who would enjoy seeing your nation fail.

No one cared about the BJ. Bill lied under oath. That's a crime. What is Trump's crime?

Had Clinton been elected, I believe we would now be in the beginning stages of a second civil war.

"Hush" money isn't a crime.

Or a campaign finance violation.

I'm a certified election professional. It's part of my job to know these things.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Ahhh...how cute! Are you going to be my next puppy and follow me around thread to thread trying to get my attention?

When far more intelligent people than you speak, you should listen, not laugh.

Or make yourself look like a fool, whatever.

When I find someone on this forum more intelligent than I, then I will be sure to listen to them.

You do not even come close to qualifying and this fake election professional is even more stupid than you.

You are nothing but a mindless partisan sheep that spouts talking points sent to them by your savior in the White House.

Fake you say?

When I find someone on this forum more intelligent than I, then I will be sure to listen to them.

You do not even come close to qualifying and this fake election professional is even more stupid than you.

You are nothing but a mindless partisan sheep that spouts talking points sent to them by your savior in the White House.

Fake you say?

Yep, that is what I said.

Trump is a cancer on the presidency that has metastasized. The corruption and Trump's complicity in campaign finance laws crimes not to mention his alleged, and I use that word lightly, conspiracy with the Russians make s him the most sleazy, dishonorable, unprincipled and amoral man to ever hold the office. The worm should resign and begone.

8axgxcwuvuby.jpg

We don't suffer from derangement, Trumpeters do.

America has turned into a Nazi, racist, fascist country run by the Russians. Gotcha, you have no derangement there ...

Trump derangement syndrome means Trump is deranged so that includes all his followers. What don't you get about this.

You think leftists coined the phrase Trump Derangement Syndtome???

Omg wlhat an eight year old. I know youare but what am I?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Dumb ass

Last edited:
Well when someone, Mueller, or one of his people can prove Trump colluded with the Russians in the 2016 elections then the lefty idiots can celebrate.

Until then they are just pissing up a rope.

Guess they like pissing up that rope. LOL

Fake you say?

Damn, I guess all those ballots I tabulated yesterday were fake too.

Fake you say?

But of course you did.

Mueller has got Cohen by the balls. Cohen will say anything Mueller wants.

Nothing will come of it.
Here's the irony in it........somehow Hillary got her lawyer, Lanny Davis, wedged into this.

Lanny Davis is one of Hillary's fixers, and somehow he's representing Cohen.

How does that happen????

Fake you say?

But of course you did.

Well it doesn't matter what you think as long as that big deposit keeps showing up every two weeks.

The Hill's Morning Report — Trump’s legal jeopardy mounts after Manafort, Cohen felony counts

Under oath, Cohen admitted to making six-figure payments to bury claims from two women who said they had affairs with Trump. Without naming Trump, Cohen told the court that a candidate for federal office instructed him to make the payments and that it was an effort to influence the 2016 presidential election.

Much more to come.

This type of information rarely comes out in such a concise and clear way. The spin is fascinatingly delusional.
What I'm not quite clear on (and I'm sure as hell not a lawyer) is whether they can draw a straight line between paying off the broads and trying to "influence the election".

I get it in theory, but I don't know how strong that is legally.

But yeah, plenty of spinning going on. I understand Hannity went nuts on HILLARY last night on his teevee show.

The influence they are speaking of comes from silencing the women.
OH really???

:abgg2q.jpg:

The Hill's Morning Report — Trump’s legal jeopardy mounts after Manafort, Cohen felony counts

Under oath, Cohen admitted to making six-figure payments to bury claims from two women who said they had affairs with Trump. Without naming Trump, Cohen told the court that a candidate for federal office instructed him to make the payments and that it was an effort to influence the 2016 presidential election.

Much more to come.

This type of information rarely comes out in such a concise and clear way. The spin is fascinatingly delusional.
What I'm not quite clear on (and I'm sure as hell not a lawyer) is whether they can draw a straight line between paying off the broads and trying to "influence the election".

But yeah, plenty of spinning going on. I understand Hannity went nuts on HILLARY last night on his teevee show.

OH really???

What do you imagine it means?

Keeping them silent wasn't beneficial to the campaign?

What was the purpose of doing it then?

There would have been no negative impact if it were made public?

Fake you say?

But of course you did.

Well it doesn't matter what you think as long as that big deposit keeps showing up every two weeks.

Now we know you are lying if you are going to tell us you get well paid for being a election professional.

Nice try though buddy!

So, do you live in Alaska or Wyoming?

Much more to come.

OH really???

What do you imagine it means?

Keeping them silent wasn't beneficial to the campaign?

What was the purpose of doing it then?

There would have been no negative impact if it were made public?
I think they were identified as possible insiders that could be used by the Hillary Campaign to trash Trump. So buying their silence is a logical step to take, considering the cut-throat history of folks like Obama and Hillary, using sexual scandals to influence the election. Doing otherwise would be extremely negligent on their part.

ANALYSIS: Two of the president's former associates were in court Tuesday. Both guilty of multiple felonies. What happened to draining the swamp?

by Jonathan Allen / Aug.21.2018 / 6:11 PM ET

CHARLESTON, W.Va. — There hasn't been a darker moment for a president — or for the presidency — since Richard Nixon resigned on the verge of impeachment in 1974.

On Tuesday, Michael Cohen, the president's longtime fixer and former personal lawyer, pleaded guilty to felony crimes that included illegally paying women hush money to help Donald Trump win the presidency in 2016. Most important, he said he did so at Trump's direction.

In other words, Trump cheated to win the White House, according to one of his closest former associates.
Thoughts on the following?

It wasn't just a bad day for Trump, it was a historically awful day for the presidency.​

Oh good night woman.... "darkest since watergate".... this has got to be the dumbest post so far this year.

Bill Clinton paid off Paula Jones. Tough to say if it was the right thing to do.

If Trump is guilty of campaign finance violations, he should be punished like Obama was in 2008, when he was fined for $375,000 for violating campaign finance laws.

I m happy to see a tax cheat maybe go to jail. They all should.
And trump should be impeached

Sure, bring his legal violations before Congress and vote on it.

Clinton was impeached and disbarred. Shit happens, right?

If Trump committed impeachable offenses, he should be impeached.

What’s your case for impeachment, specifically?

For lying. The GOP won't do anything.

It's up to the American people. Don't get mad at Trump if none of this matters. It's up to voters to punish the GOP this November and kick Trump's ass out in 2020. It'd be nice if they impeached him though. Clinton getting impeached didn't help Gore one bit.

Forum List

Back