A delivery drivers day working in the inner city hoods of St. Louis

There you go, crying in your beer again because it's not like in the 50s anymore when everybody knew their place and stayed in their lane. I bet you were hot shit back then, before your hair fell out and you still had teeth instead of an upper plate.
Roll with it or get out of the way. Time marches on with or without you.
You mean the 1950s when the black middle class and white middle class was stronger. For once try and formulate an argument without the personal attacks and lying about other peoples viewpoints

There are millions of DoorDash drivers Uber drivers, Grubhub drivers Instacart, workers, Postmates countless numbers of these jobs. Well back in the 1950s many of them would’ve been working the steel job and Auto jobs that we no longer have in this country

Why do you live in America? If you think our country has such an ugly history?

Why is it that the United States was the top destination for African refugees in the 20th century. So your points are wrong my friend.

Praise be to God for our ancestors, black and white, who made this country the greatest country in the world

Unkotare

Take a chill pill. You’re really angry this anfternoon aren’t you. Tone it down a bit.

Tip your waiters and waitresses, tip your pizza delivery people. Or maybe leave this country and go somewhere else

>... America needs hard working people who work for tips. Y......

America needs hard working people who don't have to grovel and beg for extra coins because they aren't paid shit. America needs hard working people whose dignity is respected and are paid what their labor is worth in the free market.

I'm not saying the service over there is bad; it's just not the same. In general, they are nowhere near as attentive to your table as you would experience at a restaurant here in the U.S. In the U.S. we're used to them coming by the table every few minutes to see if you need something. In Europe, once your food is delivered you're kind of on your own. If you need something you usually have to flag them down.
I feel different about that too. I don't like the waitress hovering over me and my ice tea. Just when I have my formula just right with the sugar and the lemon, they fill my glass and mess it up.

..... many of them would’ve been working the steel job and Auto jobs that we no longer have in this country

923,700 jobs in the auto industry.

143,000 jobs in the steel industry.

You are uninformed. Are you an American?

He said he’s in the hood

That generally means black people
Pretty much all inner cities are majority black. And they are the worst neighborhoods in this country not because of Black people… I think a large part because the US government has let these people down. They tell them America has an “evil racist history”, which is completely wrong and it leads to degradation of our inner cities.. .. it leads to insane things like the idea that Black people should get reparations payments but what about British people who were taken over by the Roman empire …should the British people get reparations payments from Italians?

We are and were the top destination for immigrants all over the world.

Huge portions of DoorDash workers, Uber, drivers taxi drivers are non-white. And they have to put up with people in the inner cities. And yes, also rich white people in the suburbs that don’t tip them. That’s not right there’s no excuse for that at all. You see when it comes to delivering a pizza when it comes to delivering a food order to somebody there Hass to be a tip. If the driver is 50 minutes late, an hour late, OK don’t tip them. But if the driver is on time if they’ve done everything right, the customer have to tip or else they are anti-American. I can’t imagine who is this country? Would disagree with that other than people who are selfish

Slavery was a worldwide issue, Asians, owned slaves, Black people owned slaves, Indians owned slaves. Arlette Unkotare don’t mention it that’s why they are wrong about their points in this thread.

Look at the far left wingers in this thread they keep talking about “racism in America” in the past without mentioning it as a global topic or talking about the topic sincerely. The fact that they’re even talking about race at all. It’s just ridiculous. No point in the original post was race mentioned. They brought this up and they started this nonsense. It’s insane man. The far left wing are the worst Americans in this country.

Like why was the black middle class and white middle class stronger in the 1950s compared to today ….oh wait they don’t have an answer for it because they’re brainwashed by BLM.

Last edited:
The delivery charge is already added on to the price of the food. What more do you want. If Door dash doesn't pay a living wage and expects the customer to make up the difference in tips that's their problem, not mine. Don't work for a shitty company like Door dash
If you don’t tip delivery people you shouldn’t be in America. That’s an astonishing thing you just said above. I hope you can be a better person.

You mean the 1950s when the black middle class and white middle class was stronger. For once try and formulate an argument without the personal attacks and lying about other peoples viewpoints

There are millions of DoorDash drivers Uber drivers, Grubhub drivers Instacart, workers, Postmates countless numbers of these jobs. Well back in the 1950s many of them would’ve been working the steel job and Auto jobs that we no longer have in this country

Why do you live in America? If you think our country has such an ugly history?

Why is it that the United States was the top destination for African refugees in the 20th century. So your points are wrong my friend.

Praise be to God for our ancestors, black and white, who made this country the greatest country in the world
Those workers are at the bottom of the food chain due to reasons of their own making.
First off, the 50s are before my time and factories are in China now or other low wage, low regulation country. American manufacturers want it that way.
I live in America because it's my home.
There is no God and you know it.
And lastly, I don't like you because you are a racist.

Your topic is always the same. Them damn darkies don't live up to your expectations. And they scare you. And somebody better do something about it. And you liked the 50s best.
You made that up … something you continuously do. Lying about other peoples, you are inventing their views. Try to be a more polite person. It will lead to you having a better day.

And tip your delivery drivers, tip your barber tip your valet. Or maybe leave this country …you’re not a part of America if you think that you don’t have to tip delivery people.

They are not going through any trouble. It's their job and they should get payed a living wage. It's stupid to work for tips
What world are you living in. There are millions of Americans who work at restaurants in servers and they all get tips. I suppose maybe though you’re part of the 2% of this country that don’t tip. Astonishing but maybe not too much of a surprise, considering you’re a left-wing BLM supporter.

Wow you claim to care about Black people? and you don’t think that black delivery drivers should be tipped. Again, what world are you living in man.

Be a more polite person tip your delivery drivers. Do the right thing.

If you don’t tip delivery people you shouldn’t be in America. That’s an astonishing thing you just said above. I hope you can be a better person.
Somebody working shouldn't have to depend on my mood, if I feel like tipping or not. They shouldn't have to suffer the anxiety of working and not knowing if they can pay the bills for the month.

Forum List

Back