A dog is killed with more mercy than an unborn baby

/----/ Abortion is murder no matter how you try to pretty it up. Now go club some baby seals.

I'm not trying to pretty it up. I'm hitting you with cold hard truths.

you're being played, buddy.

Or do you think it's a coincidence you Christians never get abortion bans, but the rich always get their tax cuts?

Now, the reality of how you feel about it, the fact is, if a woman doesn't want to be pregnant, she will find a way to not be pregnant.

In the Philippines, they have exactly the kind of laws you guys want, and Filipina women get 500,000 abortions a year.
/----/ Nobody plays me. My pro life position is my core belief.

More to the point, people who treat dogs like the Left ACTUALLY treats unborn are arrested and put in jail.

Rightfully so.

Uh, Conservative, Christian and Republican women are just as likely to get abortions as liberal women. Everyone hates abortion, until they need one.
/----/ You survey PP's customers? Seems like you're just making that up.

My dog was 14-years-old when we finally had to put her to sleep.

The veternarian was quite gentle, inserting a needle, and then giving the dog an anesthetic so that it would feel no pain, and then a killing drug that gently put it to sleep.

It was a merciful, gentle, painless death, and a far better fate than an unborn human baby gets when it is aborted.

Unborn babies do not receive an anesthetic before they are scraped out of the womb, or torn out with pliers, or sucked out, or torn in pieces by the abortionist. They die a painful, agonizing death that we would not even allow for if done on any animal.

The brutality and savagery of abortion is a gaping, bloody wound that is tearing apart America. Abortion is the reason our nation is pulling apart at the seams, abortion is what is fueling the hatred Americans have for each other nowadays.

Ah prolly lak mah dawg mor'en Ah'd lak yer kid

You survey PP's customers? Seems like you're just making that up.

Read and be educated, dummy.

Meet the Evangelicals Who Secretly Use Planned Parenthood
/----/ Marie Claire ????? IS that where you get your makeup tips? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That's your source?
‘You Sick Fraud’: Magazine Editor Called Out for Hypocrisy After Accusing Others of Sexism
by Alex Griswold | 11:05 am, May 3rd, 2016
submit to reddit
The editor-in-chief of women’s magazine Marie Claire bit off more than she could chew Monday when she attacked a conservative blogger for “shaming women,” only to be barraged with examples of much worse shaming on her part.

The veternarian was quite gentle, inserting a needle, and then giving the dog an anesthetic so that it would feel no pain, and then a killing drug that gently put it to sleep.

It was a merciful, gentle, painless death, and a far better fate than an unborn human baby gets when it is aborted.

Unborn babies do not receive an anesthetic before they are scraped out of the womb, or torn out with pliers, or sucked out, or torn in pieces by the abortionist. They die a painful, agonizing death that we would not even allow for if done on any animal.

The brutality and savagery of abortion is a gaping, bloody wound that is tearing apart America. Abortion is the reason our nation is pulling apart at the seams, abortion is what is fueling the hatred Americans have for each other nowadays.

Ah prolly lak mah dawg mor'en Ah'd lak yer kid

.. am yer dawg prolly lak da kid more'n him lak you.

The circle of life is complete.

A dog is killed with more mercy than our loved ones when they reach the end of their days.

Somebody's got a bee in his bonnet tonight.
Yes, I do, actually.

Check this out:

America, STOP Murdering Our Unborn Children!
Better yet, check this out, because it's true:

Lawmakers to Cut School Lunch Program

CHIP: Trump's budget cuts children's health insurance program - CNN

What did poor kids do to Sen. Ralph Hise?

Your kind LOVES to see hungry children. And if they die? At least it wasn't abortion. And, I think, maybe you giggle, just a little, when they suffer. Am I right? Don't answer. We already know I am.

When you support birth control, sex education,& state/gov programs that help people with baby's &small children to get off to a good healthy start. then & only then is any thing you say worth a grain of salt.

When you support birth control, sex education,& state/gov programs that help people with baby's &small children to get off to a good healthy start. then & only then is any thing you say worth a grain of salt.

And as normal, the lefty instead of debating, is looking for excuses to marginalize their enemies.

Try destroying the egg of an eagle. You will pay an outrageous fine.

That's because Dims value them more than their own flesh and blood

Last edited:
/----/
dawson-crying-you-hurt-my-feelings-ouch.jpg

Try destroying the egg of an eagle. You will pay an outrageous fine.

That's because Dims value them more than their own flesh and blood

Well to be perfectly honest with you, I value the egg of an eagle more than the "Dims own flesh and blood" too. :dunno:

"Guess what. I have flaws. What are they?. Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me!.. No, don't sue me. That's the opposite of the point that I am trying to make." -- Michael Scott, The Office

Forum List

Back