A dog is killed with more mercy than an unborn baby

Try destroying the egg of an eagle. You will pay an outrageous fine.

That's because Dims value them more than their own flesh and blood

YOu can also get in trouble for owning eagle feathers. But no one isgoing to claim a feather or an egg is an eagle.

Laws are so bad, your kid can get arrested for opening a lemonade stand.

So when Libtards attack Fox News, Rush and Sean and automatically dismiss anything they report - you are outraged. Right?

Limbaugh and Hannity aren't reporters. So there's that. As for Faux News, they'd have more credibility if they did actual, you know, journalism.
/----/ No they aren't reports but libs attack them anyway. And please point out the stories on Fox that isn't Journslism. Fox News

What I find interesting is that liberals want to kill unborn babies as a way to save the government money on welfare, and they don't have a clue how morally repulsive it is to have that idea.

Im not a liberal but youre full of shit ..

abortion is the mothers business. I want her to control her life, shithead RW's want to run her life.

end of story
You're not only a liberal, you're a dumfuk. Slaughtering babies is the mother's business?

um, yeah. Serving food without safety precautions... Imagine that.
Lol. Now that's a worthless libstain if I ever seen one.
Joe thinks government is good and effective. He firmly believes the elites/ruling class should dictate how we live.

Need more be said about his level of intelligence?

um, yeah. Serving food without safety precautions... Imagine that.
Lol. Now that's a worthless libstain if I ever seen one.
Joe thinks government is good and effective. He firmly believes the elites/ruling class should dictate how we live.

Need more be said about his level of intelligence?

that pretty much covers it

What I find interesting is that liberals want to kill unborn babies as a way to save the government money on welfare, and they don't have a clue how morally repulsive it is to have that idea.

Im not a liberal but youre full of shit ..

abortion is the mothers business. I want her to control her life, shithead RW's want to run her life.

end of story
You're not only a liberal, you're a dumfuk. Slaughtering babies is the mother's business?
Many Americans believe a woman has the right to murder her baby. This is yet another propagandist lie promoted by the Left.

The lies and myths that surround abortion, are enormous.

/----/ You must have had a miserable childhood

Well, yeah, 12 years of Catholic School with old-timey nuns would do that...

But the point is, a kid serving lemonade in conditions that would get a restaurant written up by the health department is probably not good.

But you all have this wonderful romantic notion that running a lemonade stand teaches a kid about business. It really doesn't, because they don't have to pay for the materials. Usually Mom and dad are chucking out a bunch of money so little sally can earn $5.00 selling lukewarm lemonade to the neighbors because it's cute.

But the point is, a kid serving lemonade in conditions that would get a restaurant written up by the health department is probably not good.

But you all have this wonderful romantic notion that running a lemonade stand teaches a kid about business. It really doesn't, because they don't have to pay for the materials. Usually Mom and dad are chucking out a bunch of money so little sally can earn $5.00 selling lukewarm lemonade to the neighbors because it's cute.
Oh brother....there you go again. Bitching like a little school girl about your Catholic education.

Obviously the nuns should have kicked your dumb ass, much more often.

Oh brother....there you go again. Bitching like a little school girl about your Catholic education.

Hey, I'm just glad that liberals made it cool to be a Lesbian, so that a lot of confused women wouldn't get caught in that cultist lifestyle and abuse children. We are all better off for it.

I kind of feel bad for those ladies. Here you got a bunch of dykes, locked up with a bunch of other dykes, and they can't touch each other. No wonder they were so angry all the time.

YOu can also get in trouble for owning eagle feathers. But no one isgoing to claim a feather or an egg is an eagle.

sorry to fuck with ya dumb ass

the feds feel differently about eagle eggs then you do leftard

This law, originally passed in 1940, provides for the protection of the bald eagle and the golden eagle (as amended in 1962) by prohibiting the take, possession, sale, purchase, barter, offer to sell, purchase or barter, transport, export or import, of any bald or golden eagle, alive or dead, including any part, nest, or egg, unless allowed by permit
intree.jpg
(16 U.S.C.

Federal Laws to Protect Bald Eagles

This law, originally passed in 1940, provides for the protection of the bald eagle and the golden eagle (as amended in 1962) by prohibiting the take, possession, sale, purchase, barter, offer to sell, purchase or barter, transport, export or import, of any bald or golden eagle, alive or dead, including any part, nest, or egg, unless allowed by permit

Okay, so you really didn't contradict what I said, you just said it differently.

Sweet evil Jesus, who is teaching debate tactics these days?

Okay, so you really didn't contradict what I said, you just said it differently.

Sweet evil Jesus, who is teaching debate tactics these days?

fuck you shithead

/----/ My nine years of Catholic education (Sisters of Charity and Franciscan Brothers) taught me the foundation of self sufficiency. And yes the parents will subsidize the lemonade stand because where else will a child get the resources. Aside form business training, it also teaches a child that Mommy and Daddy have to work hard to earn money to support the family and a kid hawking lemonade for 50 cents a glass will understand.

Yes, you can get into trouble selling eagle parts but Planned Parenthood can sell fetus parts and make a "killing"

Thanks for that

Hey, I'm just glad that liberals made it cool to be a Lesbian, so that a lot of confused women wouldn't get caught in that cultist lifestyle and abuse children. We are all better off for it.

I kind of feel bad for those ladies. Here you got a bunch of dykes, locked up with a bunch of other dykes, and they can't touch each other. No wonder they were so angry all the time.
/----/ "Hey, I'm just glad that liberals made it cool to be a Lesbian," When are you making the switch?

Forum List

Back