Stop counting votes and Trump 200k ahead . Counting resumes and Trump is instantly 200k behind. Sounds like a lot of counting for Biden was going on while the counting was “halted”
You are talking about the votes that come in and are released in the order they come in over night?

They are not all turned in at the same time.

You are talking about the votes that come in and are released in the order they come in over night?

They are not all turned in at the same time.
You asked for an example (evidence) You got one that is widely known but wish you hadn’t so you feel you didn’t

1703108892598.png

Show us where we the good Americans cheated.

Show us the evidence.

A cursory search would tell you that. I am all for Mail In Voting IF the ballots are in in time. IF the ballot is signed and signature verified. Ballots can ONLY be counted with witnesses from BOTH parties present.

A cursory search would tell you that. I am all for Mail In Voting IF the ballots are in in time. IF the ballot is signed and signature verified. Ballots can ONLY be counted with witnesses from BOTH parties present.
So you admit you have no evidence.

I knew that,

So you admit you have no evidence.

I knew that,
Of course, there is no evidence because there is no practical way to identify a mail-in ballot which was filled out, and the choices made thereon, by someone other than the one who was issued the ballot.

Multiple states do nothing but mail in ballots. If your name is on the registered voter rolls, you get a ballot. They’ve conducted dozens of elections with this system.

Other than your blob, none of the losers in those states have whined about massive voter fraud. None of their elected officials have their legitimacy called into question--one of them being Lauren Robert of Colorado.

The “crisis” is completely fabricated.

Are those voter roles regularly purged to get rid of erroneous data?

Are those voter roles regularly purged to get rid of erroneous data?
Not to the best of my knowledge. But everyone who is registered gets a ballot. If Coloradans, Oregonians, Washingtonians, Hawaiians, and the other states that do it are like the people anywhere else, they don't call the state office to let them know they are moving so I would think the voter rolls are pretty much like every other state in that regard.

Not to the best of my knowledge. But everyone who is registered gets a ballot. If Coloradans, Oregonians, Washingtonians, Hawaiians, and the other states that do it are like the people anywhere else, they don't call the state office to let them know they are moving so I would think the voter rolls are pretty much like every other state in that regard.
Ok, so then that means that invalid ballots are floating around in the system. That’s not a good thing. That’s the kind of thing that can lead to voter fraud. Especially with as many people have been moving in the last 2 years..hell, half of California is going to receive at least 2 ballots…one for California and one for whatever state they moved to.

If vote by mail is going to be the norm, the very least thing they need to do is make sure that the voter roles are accurate.

Ok, so then that means that invalid ballots are floating around in the system.
No. Not at all.
That’s not a good thing.
I agree with you.
That’s the kind of thing that can lead to voter fraud.
It could but it doesn't.
Especially with as many people have been moving in the last 2 years..hell, half of California is going to receive at least 2 ballots…one for California and one for whatever state they moved to.
It only becomes a problem if there is someone sending in ballots under someone else's name. Investigations have shown that it happens incredibly infrequently.
If vote by mail is going to be the norm, the very least thing they need to do is make sure that the voter roles are accurate.
Well, for one thing, it's rolls, not roles. For another thing...getting back to the larger point....

There were 8,000 losers on election day in 2020. Candidates from both parties lost at district, city, county, state, and national levels. The only one bitching about it is your blob.

Is this one person right and every one else wrong? Yes.

I mean...grow the fuck up just for a minute. If there was one student out of 80 kids in a class complaining that he was screwed by the professor, you'd look at the one student and say that HE was the one with the problem. We have one orange blob out of 8,000 who is complaining. I mean...anyone who believes this bullshit is frankly crazy.

Anyway...

Of all of these states that have sent ballots to every registered voter for multiple election cycles...nobody has claimed that their elected officials are invalid due to vote by mail. Are you saying that Lauren Boebert is not a legitimate winner of her district since it was vote by mail?

Again...grow up and accept that your blob lost. Be a man.

Let us keep in mind, with in-person voting and adequate ID we know the person in the booth is filling out the ballot.

With mail-in ballots, there is no practical way to know if the one who filled out a mailed-in ballot and made the choices thereon and sent it in, is the qualified and legitimate voter to whom that ballot was supposedly supplied.

Additionally, another flaw with mail-in ballots being “secure” as we are fraudulently told by our big media is, there is no chain of custody of mail-in ballots to guarantee who actually filled out and made the choices on a mailed-in ballot when counted.

See: No confidence in mail-in ballots which begins:

If the American people do not clean up their election process before the coming election, they will be inviting the kinds of elections held in China, Russia and Cuba, where there is on party rule.

JWK

“We often give enemies the means of our own destruction.” -- Aesop.
So that's why Trump always vote via mail in ballot

DE. SC strikes down government imposed no-excuse ballots, will N.Y.’s S.C. do same?

Since we were talking earlier about New York, the home of Tammany Hall type election thugs, who perfected the art of election fraud using “absentee” ballots (see: 1931: Tammany Hall, Voter Fraud, and Sullivan County), and that New Yorkers recently rejected a constitutional amendment that would have allowed no-excuse mail in voting, which the communist controlled legislature ignored by then passing legislation allowing no-excuse mail in ballots, which authoritarian Governor Hochul SIGNED INTO LAW, ignoring the N.Y. Constitution and the will of the people, and is now being challenged in court, I thought it might be interesting to know how Delaware’s Supreme Court dealt with a similar situation where its government thug legislators and Governor ignored their constitution and attempted to force the allowance of no-excuse mail-in voting and same day registration upon the people, without their approval as required by Delaware's Constitution.

See DDOE v. Higgin 342 2022 12-13

In the opinion’s conclusion found on page 68, striking both no-excuse mail in voting and same-day registration down, the Court rightfully points out:

"Our decision announced two months ago and explained in this opinion is not intended to reflect the Court’s views on the relative advantages and drawbacks of universal absentee voting or a later registration deadline. The resolution of those issues is within the General Assembly’s province. The Court’s role indeed, our duty is to hold the challenged statutory enactments up to the light of our Constitution and determine whether they are consonant or discordant with it. For the reasons discussed in this opinion, we conclude that the Vote-by-Mail Statute and the Same-Day Registration Statute violate the Constitution’s relevant provisions and thus cannot stand. The changes to our election regime embodied in the challenged statutes must be effected, if at all, by constitutional amendment. Accordingly, the Court of Chancery’s judgment as to the Vote-by-Mail Statute is affirmed; as to the Same-Day Registration Statute, it is reversed."

The question now is, will New York’s Supreme Court, as did Delaware’s S.C., strike down the legislative tyranny imposed upon the good people of New York, and instruct New York’s Tammany Hall type government thugs to go pound sand, and ask the people for their consent as the N.Y. Constitution commands?

JWK

The troubling truth about allowing no-excuse mail-in voting in one state is, when acts of corruption infect an electoral process in one jurisdiction “they transcend mere local concern and extend a contaminating influence into the national domain.” Justice DOUGLAS in United States v. Classic (1941)”

No. Not at all.

I agree with you.

It could but it doesn't.

It only becomes a problem if there is someone sending in ballots under someone else's name. Investigations have shown that it happens incredibly infrequently.

Well, for one thing, it's rolls, not roles. For another thing...getting back to the larger point....

There were 8,000 losers on election day in 2020. Candidates from both parties lost at district, city, county, state, and national levels. The only one bitching about it is your blob.

Is this one person right and every one else wrong? Yes.

I mean...grow the fuck up just for a minute. If there was one student out of 80 kids in a class complaining that he was screwed by the professor, you'd look at the one student and say that HE was the one with the problem. We have one orange blob out of 8,000 who is complaining. I mean...anyone who believes this bullshit is frankly crazy.

Anyway...

Of all of these states that have sent ballots to every registered voter for multiple election cycles...nobody has claimed that their elected officials are invalid due to vote by mail. Are you saying that Lauren Boebert is not a legitimate winner of her district since it was vote by mail?

Again...grow up and accept that your blob lost. Be a man.

With lax signature requirements for ballots, no chain of custody in many cases, stupid voter registrarion laws in some states, the truth is, we have no idea how much voter fraud takes place. If people don’t get caught..then it appears no voter fraud has taken place. If they are not looking for people who commit fraud because they were accidently registered as legitimate voters, or had no matching signature, then they don’t show up on anyone’s radar.

They just found 4000+ fraudulent ballots in Fulton county didn’t they? They said that if you extrapolate that out to the rest of the state, it comes up to around 12,000 bad votes.

Well, for one thing, it's rolls, not roles

Thank you..my bad.

If there was one student out of 80 kids in a class complaining that he was screwed by the professor, you'd look at the one student and say that HE was the one with the problem

If the 80 kids pulled shenanigans like changing the entire voting system, and using the courts to change election laws instead of the legislature, the one kid has a right to complain.

Remember..back in 2016, you all were “that one kid”…

Forum List

Back