A few words on bigotry

If someone has a deeply held religious belief that interracial marriage is against the will of god...we still called them racist bigots.

That's because RACE, is GENETIC. And PREJUDICE, amounts to BLAMING people for things THEY CANNOT CONTROL.

Now... sexual deviancy is BEHAVIOR. Which means that such is that which a person CHOOSES to DO.

You feel that a person does NOT choose to behave as a sexual deviant, but what you're missing is that SEX... IS BEHAVIOR; which is to say: the way in which an animal or person acts in response to a particular situation or stimulus.

If you are trying to deny people their rights based on their status as gay or transgendered
{BEHAVIOR}

... you ARE a bigot.

Bigot: a person who is bigoted.

Bigoted: having or revealing an obstinate belief in the superiority of one's own opinions and a prejudiced intolerance of the opinions of others; bigotry

Bigotry: intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself

Now... referring to another as a 'bigot', is BIGOTED; which is to say that such is: a demonstration of BIGOTRY.

If someone has a deeply held religious belief that interracial marriage is against the will of god...we still called them racist bigots.

That's because RACE, is GENETIC. And PREJUDICE, amounts to BLAMING people for things THEY CANNOT CONTROL.

Now... sexual deviancy is BEHAVIOR. Which means that such is that which a person CHOOSES to DO.

You feel that a person does NOT choose to behave as a sexual deviant, but what you're missing is that SEX... IS BEHAVIOR; which is to say: the way in which an animal or person acts in response to a particular situation or stimulus.

If you are trying to deny people their rights based on their status as gay or transgendered
{BEHAVIOR}

... you ARE a bigot.

Bigot: a person who is bigoted.

Bigoted: having or revealing an obstinate belief in the superiority of one's own opinions and a prejudiced intolerance of the opinions of others; bigotry

Bigotry: intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself

Now... referring to another as a 'bigot', is BIGOTED; which is to say that such is: a demonstration of BIGOTRY.

If there is one thing that dimocraps will actually fight over..... It is their Victim Status.

Don't EVER question a dimocrap scumbag's victim status. You could get hurt

I have seen a lot of this. Liberals calling others bigots for disagreeing with them. Liberals are quick to unfriend people who express opposite views. A thread posted here a while back discussed a study which found that liberals are far less tolerant of those who don't agree with them than conservatives.

If you don't think Jenner is a hero or if you don't support same sex marriage, you are instantly labelled a bigot. If you disagree with Obama's liberal polices or even mention the high crime rate among minorities, you are quickly labelled a racist. Liberals are never willing to discuss any of those things or admit that discussing difficult realities is not wrong, but necessary. Instead, they quickly spout the usual accusations and close their minds to debate.

I do think liberals fail to see the irony when they show complete intolerance of dissenting views and call others bigots for disagreeing with them. We all know, or most of us anyway, that a bigot is one who has no tolerance for those with views or opinions that differ from their own. When a liberal unfriends me on FB for criticizing Obamacare, I realize it's no big deal to lose a bigot of a friend.

I came across this opinion piece and thought some good points were made here:

"I don’t know when the left decided to try to change the meaning of bigotry to intolerance towards liberal ideology and beliefs, but I’d love for them to know that it doesn’t mean what they think it means. More often than not, when that word slips out of their mouths or off their fingertips as they type a status about "intolerant" conservatives or Christians, they are displaying bigotry in its finest form.

If you are entitled to have and share your opinion, why are those who have a different mindset not entitled to do the same? To throw a virtual temper tantrum where you state that you will not tolerate a difference of opinion within your feed is not only bigotry, it’s also hypocrisy when you’re claiming that those on the other side are the intolerant bigots.

If you are so intolerant that you can’t scroll past a post where someone expressed thoughts different from your own, go ahead and delete them. Your publicized rant and the irony isn’t hurting anyone’s feelings. It’s only providing a chuckle for those of us who aren’t bigots and realize what you just did there.

The only disappointment I feel about these situations is that the true bigots are going to have a newsfeed full of agreement with their own thought process. Personally, I like a little diversity. Sometimes, it provides the opportunity to learn something from someone who thinks differently than I do. Yes, a Christian conservative just used the word diversity. It seems the liberal left is getting pretty good at using a lot of words that they don’t actually understand. Let’s help them out and spread the word with this vocabulary lesson for the left."

Before You Unfriend Your Facebook Pal There s Something You Should Know

I started a policy of ignoring people like HarryDresden, JoeB131, Sealyboo, JakeStarkey, PhoenixOps and JasonFree who in the middle of discussions unrelated in any way to race suddenly start going on with that disagreeing with the Democratic party is racism and therefore I/we are racists. I've learned two things:

1) I find posting on the board a lot more enjoyable now, that is one of the most ridiculously annoying discussions to have, even by arguing with liberals standard

2) I had to ignore a lot fewer people than I thought I would when I decided to do that. I've come to the conclusion that while the left certainly tolerate their own race whores, but fewer of them are actually doing it than I thought

Are you tolerant of Roe v Wade being the law of the land?

Roe is a judicial decision.

Now... who would like to help Gilligan remember what branch of Government, makes "Law"?

Now Gilligan, before I get a tutor set up for you, the above correction has a clue built in for you.

You should be able to deduce that the Judiciary branch does NOT make law. Thus Judicial decisions are NOT LAW... because why? The Judiciary does not MAKE LAW.

Ok... so by process of elimination, if we know that the Executive Branch "Executes" the law... and the Judiciary does NOT: MAKE LAW... and we know that Law is the singular function of the Legislative Branch.

Which branch of government would you guess that it is that 'legislates' or legalizes stuff, thus writes law?

They just like to label things.

So you're saying that 'they' are: Labelers?

Huh...

So 'they' are: YOU?

Wouldn't it have just been easier to say "I label them" ?

Yeah, we all label but I didnt break MY mirror...See the diff?

Your concession is duly noted and yes, I see the 'diff'. You initially claimed that THEY were labelers and now you claim that 'everyone' labels. It's not an insignificant distinction and I am SO glad that we were able to get you to a better place, even is its only a little closer to reality.

Baby steps...

Now... who would like ot help Gilligan remember what branch of Government, makes "Law"?

Now Gilligan, before I get a tutor set up for you, the above correction has a clue built in for you.

You should be able to deduce that the Judiciary branch does NOT make law. Thus Judicial decisions are NOT LAW... because why? The Judiciary does not MAKE LAW.

Ok... so by process of elimination, if we know that the Executive Branch "Executes" the law... and the Judiciary does NOT: MAKE LAW... and we know that Law is the singular function of the Legislative Branch.

Which branch of government would you guess that it is that 'legislates' or legalizes stuff, thus writes law?

1394338493302.gif

Are you tolerant of Roe v Wade being the law of the land?

Now... who would like to help Gilligan remember what branch of Government, makes "Law"?

Roe v. Wade is 'case law'.

case law
noun
noun: case law; noun: caselaw
  1. the law as established by the outcome of former cases
...so yes the judicial branch does make law.

I have seen a lot of this. Liberals calling others bigots for disagreeing with them. Liberals are quick to unfriend people who express opposite views. A thread posted here a while back discussed a study which found that liberals are far less tolerant of those who don't agree with them than conservatives.

If you don't think Jenner is a hero or if you don't support same sex marriage, you are instantly labelled a bigot. If you disagree with Obama's liberal polices or even mention the high crime rate among minorities, you are quickly labelled a racist. Liberals are never willing to discuss any of those things or admit that discussing difficult realities is not wrong, but necessary. Instead, they quickly spout the usual accusations and close their minds to debate.

I do think liberals fail to see the irony when they show complete intolerance of dissenting views and call others bigots for disagreeing with them. We all know, or most of us anyway, that a bigot is one who has no tolerance for those with views or opinions that differ from their own. When a liberal unfriends me on FB for criticizing Obamacare, I realize it's no big deal to lose a bigot of a friend.

"I don’t know when the left decided to try to change the meaning of bigotry to intolerance towards liberal ideology and beliefs, but I’d love for them to know that it doesn’t mean what they think it means. More often than not, when that word slips out of their mouths or off their fingertips as they type a status about "intolerant" conservatives or Christians, they are displaying bigotry in its finest form.

If you are entitled to have and share your opinion, why are those who have a different mindset not entitled to do the same? To throw a virtual temper tantrum where you state that you will not tolerate a difference of opinion within your feed is not only bigotry, it’s also hypocrisy when you’re claiming that those on the other side are the intolerant bigots.

If you are so intolerant that you can’t scroll past a post where someone expressed thoughts different from your own, go ahead and delete them. Your publicized rant and the irony isn’t hurting anyone’s feelings. It’s only providing a chuckle for those of us who aren’t bigots and realize what you just did there.

The only disappointment I feel about these situations is that the true bigots are going to have a newsfeed full of agreement with their own thought process. Personally, I like a little diversity. Sometimes, it provides the opportunity to learn something from someone who thinks differently than I do. Yes, a Christian conservative just used the word diversity. It seems the liberal left is getting pretty good at using a lot of words that they don’t actually understand. Let’s help them out and spread the word with this vocabulary lesson for the left."

Well, at the end of the day Clementine, the use of the word "Bigot", is... by definition, a demonstration OF: Bigotry.

So, good point.
Bahahaha
Ahaha
Gahahahahah
But no rating though

But that relationship, IMO, is NOT the same as a heterosexual, Man-Woman, Love and Affection relationship.

It just isn't. I don't care how much they stamp their feet and wail and pull out their hair. It just isn't the same.

In the eyes of the law in 37 of 50 states and the Federal government it IS. Your denial of facts don't make them stop being true.

Now, I understand that as people grow together, become financially and emotionally entangled that they rely on one another a great deat and that the Law prevents them from many of the benefits and perqs of a Couple in a Relationship such as Survivors benefits, inheritance, Hosptial visits, decision making, etc.

Cool, says I. I propose a Civil Union....... No wait a sec....... We DID propose a Civil Union with ALL the rights of a Marriage but not called a 'Marriage'

Nope, not good enough for butt rangers. They demand we change 6,000 years of history and call a butt ranger union a marriage when -- It is not.

Of course you can name the state in which gays turned down civil unions?

Just an "FYI", I can name a few states that specifically banned civil unions along with same sex marriage.

They could have had it all. They could have been recognized as a couple, had all the benefits of marriage in a legal sense but nope......

They're in the scum of the earth dimocrap camp and nothing is ever good enough for those scumbags.

You know...the same exact water came out of the "colored" and the "whites only" water fountains.

And, listen up, homos......... You're gonna pay for this.

If the Court rules in your favor, it's only a matter of time before get really sick of your bullshit.

Mark my words. And it isn't just your starched collar white guys that will be behind it -- Minorities are more against gay butt ranger marriage, by a WIDE margin, then are Whites.

You're gonna pay for your arrogance. Believe it

Ooh, crazy anonymous person on internets makes impotent threats. Be afwaid.

[

Fine, so long as you call out shoot speeders and steve mcgarret for the scum they are.

Forum List

Back