A gaggle of truckers in D.C!!

Here's their spokesperson:

1646749932929.png

You haven't clue one where I am at this moment, let alone who I am, or what I have done, or where, and when I've done them! What you fascist cretins do know, is how to fucking run your chickenshit mouths, I would wager a kings ransom not fucking one of you amputated penis skirt wearing fascist war mongers ever had the courage to enlist, and go off to war, even as you just had a twenty year opportunity to do just that, nope, not fucking one of you I'd wager, you just run your fucking insolent mouths hating on the nation that many of us did go off to war for, all to your depraved benefit! So, kit up tough guy, Ukraine is that way, or run on down to the enlistment office, its not exactly hard to find! :banana:
LOL. I know all about you by your screen name. Only that you are a patsy over-weight sniveling coward who is trying to hide behind a tough-sounding screen name. That tells me everything about you, you miserable coward. Now, fuck off. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

LOL. I know all about you by your screen name. Only that you are a patsy over-weight sniveling coward who is trying to hide behind a tough-sounding screen name. That tells me everything about you, you miserable coward. Now, fuck off. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
projection at its finest right there fella.

A large gaggle of truckers has assembled outside Washington, D.C., to protest something, but nobody quite knows what. They’re threatening to repeat the driving-around-in-a-big-circle thing Monday, but to show they really mean business, they’re adding a third Beltway lap, and organizers say they’ll add an extra lap each day until their demands are met. What are their demands? Masks? No, they're mostly gone. Vaccines? No, the country has gone down that road also. Again, who knows?

Did I mention that Russia has invaded Ukraine and the Ukrainian people are bravely defending their homeland, making the truck protesters look even more tone deaf and whiny?”

One of the Truckers (Stan) said: “We want to go back to the way it was before the COVID stuff. Personally, me, I’d like to go back before 9/11, the Patriot Act. Things like that. It’s just very tyrannical type stuff. It’s government overreach. And that’s what we’re all about. Sure, the mask things and the shots and all this, they’re the … easy thing to talk about, but it’s all the other things behind the scenes. … We have freedom. They’re trying to take it away, and we’re gonna stop ’em. We’re gonna take our freedom back to where it was before.”

Can someone please explain what this babbling nonsense means? :cuckoo:

Blocking traffic, wasting fuel, disrespecting the American flag, don't these people have jobs?

Forum List

Back