A great breakdown of the left and the press. 1984

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

It's a long video but it is full of the examples that are necessary to establish the connection between the left and the press and their ultimate goals.

You know all these years......I cant beleive I'm going to go FUCKING ROCK AND ROLL......WE HAVE TRUMP.

We have the one guy telling the press to fuck off. Holy toledo. This is freaking wild. I love this guy.

• Banned
You know all these years......I cant beleive I'm going to go FUCKING ROCK AND ROLL......WE HAVE TRUMP.

We have the one guy telling the press to fuck off. Holy toledo. This is freaking wild. I love this guy.
Sargon doesn't even like Kavanaugh but he knows the difference between right and wrong

Sargon doesn't even like Kavanaugh but he knows the difference between right and wrong
No libertarian-minded person I know of is any fan of Kavanaugh...But the demorats are even bigger avowed enemies of civil liberties, so all that they can take a stab at are smears and character assassination.

It's a long video but it is full of the examples that are necessary to establish the connection between the left and the press and their ultimate goals.

I see no reason to give credence to some opinionated loser living in his parents' basement.

• Banned

I see no reason to give credence to some opinionated loser living in his parents' basement.

I see no reason to not have you added to my ignore list.

Bye

Forum List

Back