A Hillary Clinton team member says that black voters are stupid

Wikileaks Email: Clinton Operative Thinks “Black Voters Are Stupid” I couldn't make something this vile up if I tried. And even if I could I wouldn't, but there is no need as we now have Hillary the grand dragon of the KKK running for President who will keep African Americans on welfare and food stamps in favor of giving their jobs to illegal Mexicans.

So vote for Trump like Martin Luther King's niece is doing.

And help make America great again

PS. The moderators may close this thread, or delete it altogether, but they can not change the TRUTH, no matter how vile it is for the criminal witch known as Clinton
Most of the black voters are stupid.
For wanting free stuff?
For being willful pawns of the race brokers otherwise known as DEMOCRATS

You mean like this example where zero Clinton campaign staffers called black people stupid?
That's because the Clinton campaign staffers are also stupid.

Where is the racism? Can one of you point to it? Or do you just believe what you're told?
I think you just replied to the wrong person.
My point is that stupid people don't call other stupid people stupid.

You really don't have a point so I'm asking you to show us where the racism is in this leak.
And since I disregarded anything on this thread dealing with racism you'll have to go it alone.
Please don't perpetuate your lack of intelligence.
Now go back and trace the SPECIFIC postings dealing with racism.

You're in this thread I'm asking you to find the racist comment by David Brock. I guess you don't see it.

Hey dumbshit. David Brock was not a member of the Clinton campaign team. He runs a liberal SuperPAC.
crybaby-o.gif

There should be another place on this forum for those who want to post selfies.
I agree g5000libtards should make his usmb photo gallery private

Where is the racist comment by the Clinton campaign staffer? And let's be real, that's you ranting about rigged polls.

Hey dumbshit. David Brock was not a member of the Clinton campaign team. He runs a liberal SuperPAC.
crybaby-o.gif

Where is the racist comment by the Clinton campaign staffer? And let's be real, that's you ranting about rigged polls.
Let me get this straight, you believe that calling black people stupid is not racist?

crybaby-o.gif

Let me get this straight, you believe that calling black people stupid is not racist?

Nope, I'm asking for someone to quote a Clinton Campaign staffer calling black people stupid.

Nope, I'm asking for someone to quote a Clinton Campaign staffer calling black people stupid.

The quotes are right here, however you will need to care enough to read them, which you do not, because you do not want to hear that your baby killing hero is not perfect.

Wikileaks Email: Clinton Operative Thinks “Black Voters Are Stupid”

ITT: crocodile tears about the demonstrably false allegation that hillary called black voters stupid, from posters who call all hillary voters stupid, and routinely claim that blacks are not capable of leaving the dem plantation, and only want the obamaphones. ok. rock on.

The quotes are right here, however you will need to care enough to read them, which you do not, because you do not want to hear that your baby killing hero is not perfect.

Wikileaks Email: Clinton Operative Thinks “Black Voters Are Stupid”

There is not a single quote in there that is racist. If there was you could quote it and you can't.

I know that this is random...but get a load of this.....

I don't think Trump is a racist or a womanizer, or Hillary is crooked.

I think these are demonizations put forth by political campaigns

I think---(know) you are mentally ill.......................

Oh, and another thing. Instead of posting links to your bullshit propaganda sites, link to the source, asshole.

WikiLeaks - Brock email.

It's plain to see the Clinton team is pissed at Brock and wants to immediately disavow him.

So thanks for providing us evidence of the Clinton campaign's integrity, tool.
how come you didnt thank the poster that put up the videos of the clinton team discussing how they would get away with their voter fraud?
I think that shows the Clinton campaigns integrity too, dont you?

I think---(know) you are mentally ill.......................
I appear that way quite often.

I'm kind of unique.

I'm a Fiscal Conservative, and a Social Libertarian, and I don't hate people

Forum List

Back