A Hillary Clinton team member says that black voters are stupid

David Brock, who was with Priorities USA, the Hill's super pac. It was Obama's before that. He resigned now I see.Why wasn't he asked to resign when he did this crap?
I don't want to open up that link.

Can someone tell me who is the "Clinton operative" that said all this?

Because he didn't do this crap. He's also not on the campaign.

Yes, he was with her super pac, to try to claim it is not part of her campaign is disingenuous. He now resigned. From wiki-

Priorities USA Action is the largest Democratic Party super PAC. Founded in 2011, it supportedBarack Obama's 2012 re-election campaign. It is the primary super PAC supporting Hillary Clinton's2016 presidential campaign

David Brock, who was with Priorities USA, the Hill's super pac. It was Obama's before that. He resigned now I see.Why wasn't he asked to resign when he did this crap?

Yes, he was with her super pac, to try to claim it is not part of her campaign is disingenuous. He now resigned. From wiki-

Priorities USA Action is the largest Democratic Party super PAC. Founded in 2011, it supportedBarack Obama's 2012 re-election campaign. It is the primary super PAC supporting Hillary Clinton's2016 presidential campaign

It's not disingenuous, it;'s what it is. However he never said black people are stupid anyway.

It has to do with she and her team use people when it is convenient, and further their disdain for others.
Ran across this email that seems to be a continuance of the other regarding David Brock. Sounds like Podesta and Neera don't exactly care for the Clintons and were upset with their not denouncing what Brock did with some ad.
-

WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails
Read from the bottom up-
Re: From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2016-01-17 01:13 Subject: Re:

Trusting David Brock probably doesn't make a lot of sense. I mean I hope people get he's kind of a nut bar.

On Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 9:54 PM John Podesta <[email protected]> wrote: > Sorry. Yes pissed. Held by our response team that wanted to let him walk > it back on his own So three hours later after he still had not done it, we > are characterized as having a belated response. > >

On Saturday, January 16, 2016, Neera Tanden <[email protected]> wrote: > >> You mean pissed? Got held by who? Hillary. God. Her instincts are >> suboptimal. >> >> Pretty typical though. I would not be surprised if wjc told him to do it. >> Just as I'm pretty sure mark Penn didn't do his cocaine rang against >> Obama without some higher up approval. >>

On Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 9:24 PM John Podesta <[email protected]> >> wrote: >> >>> I am passed about one thing. I suggested doing that at 4:30 and got held >>> >>>

On Saturday, January 16, 2016, Neera Tanden <[email protected]> wrote: >>> >>>> well done tweet! >>>>

Erica Garner denounces Clinton campaign over latest Wikileaks release
Erica Garner upset about how they dismissed her fathers death because it didn't involve guns and wouldn't further their cause.
What does that have to do with Hillary having team members that believe that black voters are stupid?

LOL yes you feel the need to change the subject, we know.

Is this really the best WIkleaks has? I.e. nothing and it's up to the internet trolls to pretend something is inferred that clearly isn't?

Given the proven lack of commitment to data security by Democrats, WIkiLeaks has volumes of Democrats showing their true colors and how they truthfully feel about colors.

Is this really the best WIkleaks has? I.e. nothing and it's up to the internet trolls to pretend something is inferred that clearly isn't?

Given the proven lack of commitment to data security by Democrats, WIkiLeaks has volumes of Democrats showing their true colors and how they truthfully feel about colors.

You mean like this example where zero Clinton campaign staffers called black people stupid?

You mean like this example where zero Clinton campaign staffers called black people stupid?

Clinton Supporters, at this point, what difference does it make??

Clinton Supporters, at this point, what difference does it make??

All the difference unless you want to hold Trump responsible for David Duke.

What did David Brock say that was racist?

That's because the Clinton campaign staffers are also stupid.

Where is the racism? Can one of you point to it? Or do you just believe what you're told?

Hey dumbshit. David Brock was not a member of the Clinton campaign team. He runs a liberal SuperPAC.
crybaby-o.gif

Wikileaks Email: Clinton Operative Thinks “Black Voters Are Stupid” I couldn't make something this vile up if I tried. And even if I could I wouldn't, but there is no need as we now have Hillary the grand dragon of the KKK running for President who will keep African Americans on welfare and food stamps in favor of giving their jobs to illegal Mexicans.

So vote for Trump like Martin Luther King's niece is doing.

And help make America great again

PS. The moderators may close this thread, or delete it altogether, but they can not change the TRUTH, no matter how vile it is for the criminal witch known as Clinton
Most of the black voters are stupid.

Where is the racism? Can one of you point to it? Or do you just believe what you're told?
I think you just replied to the wrong person.
My point is that stupid people don't call other stupid people stupid.

Wikileaks Email: Clinton Operative Thinks “Black Voters Are Stupid” I couldn't make something this vile up if I tried. And even if I could I wouldn't, but there is no need as we now have Hillary the grand dragon of the KKK running for President who will keep African Americans on welfare and food stamps in favor of giving their jobs to illegal Mexicans.

So vote for Trump like Martin Luther King's niece is doing.

And help make America great again

PS. The moderators may close this thread, or delete it altogether, but they can not change the TRUTH, no matter how vile it is for the criminal witch known as Clinton
Most of the black voters are stupid.
For wanting free stuff?

You really don't have a point so I'm asking you to show us where the racism is in this leak.

You really don't have a point so I'm asking you to show us where the racism is in this leak.
And since I disregarded anything on this thread dealing with racism you'll have to go it alone.
Please don't perpetuate your lack of intelligence.
Now go back and trace the SPECIFIC postings dealing with racism.

Forum List

Back