A Historic Day for the Republican Party

happening now..Senate is withdrawing all objection..it's over. Nice Play Trump...you totally blew it!
Oh you think the rino’s once again rolling over and playing dead is going to end this. You’re a special kind of stupid.

If you believe the failed insurrection will keep Trump as President then you lose!
I didn’t say it would you stupid fuck. What I am saying is you assholes have pushed this to the point we aren’t going to fucking cooperate. What you saw today was barely a blip on what could come if you keep this shit up.

Such tough words from a loser behind a keyboard!

I haven’t pushed a damn thing and the enemy you see is from the delusional thoughts you suffer from!

You are as nuts as those on the far left!

You are a loser like the far left that burns down cities!

So take your damn threats and shove them up your keyboard warrior ass!
I always find entertainment in someone calling someone else a keyboard warrior...from behind a keyboard.
The left had one chance to put this behind us by holding trials and proving this election was not fraudulent. You didn’t do that for obvious reasons.

We aren’t going anywhere. And now have been pushed into the only option left which is to bring the violence like the left does. Disrupt your life as much as the left does.

This isn’t our idea or preferred method but it’s the one you are willing to use and it’s what we’re left with.

As for your damn threats talk. Well let’s see how it goes.
Umm, the Democrats do not have to prove anything. The elections were certified, court cases thrown out, electors voted. What proof of election fraud do you have? Stop trying to twist shit - there was nothing wrong with the elections ..and if it was, then YOU prove it.

happening now..Senate is withdrawing all objection..it's over. Nice Play Trump...you totally blew it!
Oh you think the rino’s once again rolling over and playing dead is going to end this. You’re a special kind of stupid.

If you believe the failed insurrection will keep Trump as President then you lose!
I didn’t say it would you stupid fuck. What I am saying is you assholes have pushed this to the point we aren’t going to fucking cooperate. What you saw today was barely a blip on what could come if you keep this shit up.

I haven’t pushed a damn thing and the enemy you see is from the delusional thoughts you suffer from!

I always find entertainment in someone calling someone else a keyboard warrior...from behind a keyboard.
The left had one chance to put this behind us by holding trials and proving this election was not fraudulent. You didn’t do that for obvious reasons.

We aren’t going anywhere. And now have been pushed into the only option left which is to bring the violence like the left does. Disrupt your life as much as the left does.

This isn’t our idea or preferred method but it’s the one you are willing to use and it’s what we’re left with.

Umm, the Democrats do not have to prove anything. The elections were certified, court cases thrown out, electors voted. What proof of election fraud do you have? Stop trying to twist shit - there was nothing wrong with the elections ..and if it was, then YOU prove it.

Trump base is doing this because they are wanting revenge for the last four years...

1. What is lost in the chaos of today is that Republicans lost a Senate they were in firm control of. They lost TWO seats in solid RED Georgia. The wild rants of the President and accusations of fraud in Georgia elections played a key role.

2. Congressional Republicans engaged in wild political theater to attempt to get a Vice President to overrule the will of the States and to get Senators and Congressmen to disallow the will of the people.

3. A defeated Republican President filled an angry mob with lies and misinformation and sent them to spill their wrath on a Congress in session. A woman was killed.

What is lost in the chaos of today is that Republicans lost a Senate they were in firm control of.

Firm control of?

they barely had a majority.

and now, it's 50-50.

One devastating case of Covid, car accident, heart attack, and a republican governor could replace a democrat with a republican senator to fill out the term.

Keep your fingers crossed
We are talking GEORGIA

A state Democrats never had on their radar in winning the Senate

Republicans....and I mean TRUMP
Blew it

Did you read my post, before sticking your foot in your mouth?

Find a court that will take the case and not dismiss it on horse shit technicalities and we will. There was a lot of shit wrong. Not wanting to hear about it isn’t a defense.

1. What is lost in the chaos of today is that Republicans lost a Senate they were in firm control of. They lost TWO seats in solid RED Georgia. The wild rants of the President and accusations of fraud in Georgia elections played a key role.

2. Congressional Republicans engaged in wild political theater to attempt to get a Vice President to overrule the will of the States and to get Senators and Congressmen to disallow the will of the people.

3. A defeated Republican President filled an angry mob with lies and misinformation and sent them to spill their wrath on a Congress in session. A woman was killed.

What is lost in the chaos of today is that Republicans lost a Senate they were in firm control of.

Firm control of?

and now, it's 50-50.

One devastating case of Covid, car accident, heart attack, and a republican governor could replace a democrat with a republican senator to fill out the term.

50/50

Who's the tiebreaker?

Until the 20th, Pence.

What does that have to do with my post?

Find a court that will take the case and not dismiss it on horse shit technicalities and we will. There was a lot of shit wrong. Not wanting to hear about it isn’t a defense.
You have nothing but excuses - nothing. Yet, your dumb ass wants to continue with the conspiracy bullshit. Again, you have no winnable cases, no provable evidence, all you have is right wing media conspiracy theories and whining. You ARE pathetic to continualy believe the crap you hear.

You missed my Link from Reuters...The slums voted for more handouts.
On the other hand, the establishment on either side of the aisle has nothing to offer the slums but a meager welfare check.
i used to respect your posts

You sink lower and lower

Just go away
Here's what I surmise...
You live in a slum.
You like trespassers because they're cheaper labor than US citizens.
You don't mind US tax payer money going overseas because you don't have much money yourself.
You joined your local Democratic Club to get some consulting work.

That's why you see no wrong with the Ds and all bad with the Rs.
You're a suck up.

On the other hand, the establishment on either side of the aisle has nothing to offer the slums but a meager welfare check.

You sink lower and lower

Just go away
Here's what I surmise...
You live in a slum.
You don't mind US tax payer money going overseas because you don't have much money yourself.

You're a suck up.
In light of what has happened today
I will ignore your post

I used to have respect for your posts
You should be ashamed

Firm control of?

and now, it's 50-50.

In 2016, the Republicans won the Presidency, House and Senate.

In 2020, the Republicans lost the Presidency, House and Senate.

That's all on Orange Jesus.

We have a madman in the Presidency.

Republicans stood up for America while protesting in DC.
No...they were a stain..a blot....a shame...and just watch..as all normal Americans disavow them. Of course..your ilk will make them heroes

Of course..your ilk will make them heroes

Just like your ilk make heroes out of BLM and Antifa.
An attack on Congress by thugs sent by the President makes BLM insignificant

You sink lower and lower

Just go away
Here's what I surmise...
You live in a slum.

You're a suck up.
In light of what has happened today
I will ignore your post

I used to have respect for your posts
You should be ashamed
You should be ashamed.
I notice you haven't contested one fact I posted.
If the Democrats do nothing for US minorities in the next 2 years you better get your best bullshit together to explain how the Rs blocked them.
And if you claim the Rs blocked them, you better get your best bullshit together to explain why one party holding all 3 branches of Govt is pointless.
I know you'll suck D dick as long as it's good for you.

Firm control of?

and now, it's 50-50.

In 2016, the Republicans won the Presidency, House and Senate.

In 2020, the Republicans lost the Presidency, House and Senate.

That's all on Orange Jesus.

We have a madman in the Presidency.

WTF does that have to do with my post?

Forum List

Back