A Historic Day for the Republican Party

1. What is lost in the chaos of today is that Republicans lost a Senate they were in firm control of. They lost TWO seats in solid RED Georgia. The wild rants of the President and accusations of fraud in Georgia elections played a key role.

2. Congressional Republicans engaged in wild political theater to attempt to get a Vice President to overrule the will of the States and to get Senators and Congressmen to disallow the will of the people.

3. A defeated Republican President filled an angry mob with lies and misinformation and sent them to spill their wrath on a Congress in session. A woman was killed.

What is lost in the chaos of today is that Republicans lost a Senate they were in firm control of.

Firm control of?

they barely had a majority.

and now, it's 50-50.

One devastating case of Covid, car accident, heart attack, and a republican governor could replace a democrat with a republican senator to fill out the term.

Keep your fingers crossed

In 2016, the Republicans won the Presidency, House and Senate.

In 2020, the Republicans lost the Presidency, House and Senate.

That's all on Orange Jesus.

We have a madman in the Presidency.

WTF does that have to do with my post?
Toro hasn't posted anything intelligent in months.

happening now..Senate is withdrawing all objection..it's over. Nice Play Trump...you totally blew it!
Oh you think the rino’s once again rolling over and playing dead is going to end this. You’re a special kind of stupid.

If you believe the failed insurrection will keep Trump as President then you lose!
I didn’t say it would you stupid fuck. What I am saying is you assholes have pushed this to the point we aren’t going to fucking cooperate. What you saw today was barely a blip on what could come if you keep this shit up.

Such tough words from a loser behind a keyboard!

I haven’t pushed a damn thing and the enemy you see is from the delusional thoughts you suffer from!

You are as nuts as those on the far left!

You are a loser like the far left that burns down cities!

So take your damn threats and shove them up your keyboard warrior ass!
I always find entertainment in someone calling someone else a keyboard warrior...from behind a keyboard.
The left had one chance to put this behind us by holding trials and proving this election was not fraudulent. You didn’t do that for obvious reasons.

We aren’t going anywhere. And now have been pushed into the only option left which is to bring the violence like the left does. Disrupt your life as much as the left does.

This isn’t our idea or preferred method but it’s the one you are willing to use and it’s what we’re left with.

As for your damn threats talk. Well let’s see how it goes.
Umm, the Democrats do not have to prove anything. The elections were certified, court cases thrown out, electors voted. What proof of election fraud do you have? Stop trying to twist shit - there was nothing wrong with the elections ..and if it was, then YOU prove it.
The only proof we need is your democRATS

happening now..Senate is withdrawing all objection..it's over. Nice Play Trump...you totally blew it!
Oh you think the rino’s once again rolling over and playing dead is going to end this. You’re a special kind of stupid.

If you believe the failed insurrection will keep Trump as President then you lose!
I didn’t say it would you stupid fuck. What I am saying is you assholes have pushed this to the point we aren’t going to fucking cooperate. What you saw today was barely a blip on what could come if you keep this shit up.

Such tough words from a loser behind a keyboard!

I haven’t pushed a damn thing and the enemy you see is from the delusional thoughts you suffer from!

You are as nuts as those on the far left!

You are a loser like the far left that burns down cities!

So take your damn threats and shove them up your keyboard warrior ass!
I always find entertainment in someone calling someone else a keyboard warrior...from behind a keyboard.
The left had one chance to put this behind us by holding trials and proving this election was not fraudulent. You didn’t do that for obvious reasons.

We aren’t going anywhere. And now have been pushed into the only option left which is to bring the violence like the left does. Disrupt your life as much as the left does.

This isn’t our idea or preferred method but it’s the one you are willing to use and it’s what we’re left with.

As for your damn threats talk. Well let’s see how it goes.
Umm, the Democrats do not have to prove anything. The elections were certified, court cases thrown out, electors voted. What proof of election fraud do you have? Stop trying to twist shit - there was nothing wrong with the elections ..and if it was, then YOU prove it.
The only proof we need is your democRATS
You know..that doesn't make a lick of sense..just sayin~

Pence and McConnell did not mention him by name but I am willing to bet they are very angry...
Being a staunch Democrat, Mitch McConnell has not been one of my favorite politicians. However, the Senate floor has belonged to him for quite a while now. It seems like he's taking the riotous invasion of his place today personally.

He stood strong and damn near brought a tear to my eye.

Mitch lost his job as Senate leader today

He has to salvage what he can of his legacy. But anyone who has spent his life in the Senate cannot appease this attack on Government by the President.

How can Mitch not attack the President for this atrocity?
Well he did call the Trump mob unhinged, that's something I guess.

1. What is lost in the chaos of today is that Republicans lost a Senate they were in firm control of. They lost TWO seats in solid RED Georgia. The wild rants of the President and accusations of fraud in Georgia elections played a key role.

2. Congressional Republicans engaged in wild political theater to attempt to get a Vice President to overrule the will of the States and to get Senators and Congressmen to disallow the will of the people.

3. A defeated Republican President filled an angry mob with lies and misinformation and sent them to spill their wrath on a Congress in session. A woman was killed.
This could be the end of the republican party.

Almost certainly the end of tRump's influence.
Or not.

Having lived and studied American politics for the last 50 years, don’t be surprised if Republicans control Congress come 2023.

They’ll continue to control most of the state houses.

And they control the judiciary.

Counting the GOP out would be a mistake.
it usually seems to drift that way at mid-terms.
These times of tRump are unprecedented.

What is lost in the chaos of today is that Republicans lost a Senate they were in firm control of.

Firm control of?

and now, it's 50-50.

One devastating case of Covid, car accident, heart attack, and a republican governor could replace a democrat with a republican senator to fill out the term.

So you are wishing a Democratic Senator to die..... And you wonder why your side lost?

No, asshole...

I'm saying the makeup of the Senate can turn at a moments notice.

I do wonder tho...

If it should happen, will McConnell be reinstated as Majority Leader?
If that makes it 51-49 in favor of the republcians than ya, if they decide to vote him back in as their Majority leader.

This could be the end of the republican party.

Almost certainly the end of tRump's influence.
Or not.

Having lived and studied American politics for the last 50 years, don’t be surprised if Republicans control Congress come 2023.

They’ll continue to control most of the state houses.

And they control the judiciary.

Counting the GOP out would be a mistake.
Why would anybody vote for a republican after today.
Because the alternative is a democrat. At least republicans are American.
Don't be stupid.

Republicans clearly displayed the fact that they totally unAmerican.

Firm control of?

and now, it's 50-50.

50/50

Who's the tiebreaker?

Until the 20th, Pence.

What does that have to do with my post?
You regaled me with the fact that the house and senate was an even split, and went on to wish death on another human being.

Just reminding you how much of a toad you are.

Firm control of?

and now, it's 50-50.

50/50

Who's the tiebreaker?

Until the 20th, Pence.

What does that have to do with my post?
You regaled me with the fact that the house and senate was an even split, and went on to wish death on another human being.

Just reminding you how much of a toad you are.
Not the House and Senate, just the Senate.

And I didn't 'wish' death on anyone.

You missed my Link from Reuters...The slums voted for more handouts.
On the other hand, the establishment on either side of the aisle has nothing to offer the slums but a meager welfare check.
i used to respect your posts

You sink lower and lower

Just go away
Here's what I surmise...
You live in a slum.
You like trespassers because they're cheaper labor than US citizens.
You don't mind US tax payer money going overseas because you don't have much money yourself.
You joined your local Democratic Club to get some consulting work.

That's why you see no wrong with the Ds and all bad with the Rs.
You're a suck up.
In light of what has happened today
I will ignore your post

I used to have respect for your posts
You should be ashamed
You should be ashamed.
I notice you haven't contested one fact I posted.
If the Democrats do nothing for US minorities in the next 2 years you better get your best bullshit together to explain how the Rs blocked them.
And if you claim the Rs blocked them, you better get your best bullshit together to explain why one party holding all 3 branches of Govt is pointless.
I know you'll suck D dick as long as it's good for you.
Today is too significant
Go away

You are no longer relevant

You missed my Link from Reuters...The slums voted for more handouts.
On the other hand, the establishment on either side of the aisle has nothing to offer the slums but a meager welfare check.
i used to respect your posts

You sink lower and lower

Just go away
Here's what I surmise...
You live in a slum.
You like trespassers because they're cheaper labor than US citizens.
You don't mind US tax payer money going overseas because you don't have much money yourself.
You joined your local Democratic Club to get some consulting work.

That's why you see no wrong with the Ds and all bad with the Rs.
You're a suck up.
In light of what has happened today
I will ignore your post

I used to have respect for your posts
You should be ashamed
You should be ashamed.
I notice you haven't contested one fact I posted.
If the Democrats do nothing for US minorities in the next 2 years you better get your best bullshit together to explain how the Rs blocked them.
And if you claim the Rs blocked them, you better get your best bullshit together to explain why one party holding all 3 branches of Govt is pointless.
I know you'll suck D dick as long as it's good for you.
Today is too significant
Go away

You are no longer relevant
Tell me the last time you thought I was relevant; not since Trump tossed his hat in the ring.

Forum List

Back