A hypothetical project for the Great Union

Unfortunately, the concept of freedom has been discredited by the left. Freedom does not lie in the right to fuck in the ass, it was not forbidden for slaves.

And how do you enforce this "No Ass Fucking" law? Peeping into bedrooms? Many, many straight people enjoy anal sex. Will you make their activity illegal too?

there is still corruption, the child is not blind

Corruption? How? I raised 3 children who are very close to their lesbian aunt. None of my kids were ever attracted to the same sex. They saw their aunt as different, but certainly not corrupt.

And how do you enforce this "No Ass Fucking" law? Peeping into bedrooms? Many, many straight people enjoy anal sex. Will you make their activity illegal too?
This question is not important. Either prohibit in general, or prohibit any public manifestation. If society treats this with contempt, everything will come to its senses by itself.

And all this is observed to this day. The left movement is an attempt to revive the old Europe, the right is trying to revive the union that I am talking about in the topic with its patriarchal knightly culture. But the real right remained only in the United States.

The patriarchal knightly culture was all about making women into property or second-class citizens, and giving more and more freedom to the rich nobles, while the lower classes starved. That is not a system to be repeated. At least not here.

Corruption? How? I raised 3 children who are very close to their lesbian aunt. None of my kids were ever attracted to the same sex. They saw their aunt as different, but certainly not corrupt.
Children have different psyches, one case is not indicative, and besides, you do not know for sure.

This question is not important. Either prohibit in general, or prohibit any public manifestation. If society treats this with contempt, everything will come to its senses by itself.

hahahahaha

Society treated it with contempt for centuries. Nothing was stopped.

I get that you don't want to see it. You think if it is out of sight it is gone. It isn't.

And freedom means being free regardless of whether other people are uncomfortable.

Children have different psyches, one case is not indicative, and besides, you do not know for sure.

When was it you decided that you were attracted to the opposite sex? I never decided. I was wired to be attracted to women.

And yes, I do know for sure.

It's a bullshit. Blood, hunger and obscurantism began exactly when the Inquisition dealt with the knightly power.
In a word, chivalry is nobility and honor.

It's a bullshit. Blood, hunger and obscurantism began exactly when the Inquisition dealt with the knightly power.
In a word, chivalry is nobility and honor.

Nobility and honor for those at the top. For everyone else it is poverty and abuse.

Society treated it with contempt for centuries. Nothing was stopped.
This was not the case among the Huns. And in Northern Europe, debauchery has always been, even among Popes and Kings

All worked right

When was it you decided that you were attracted to the opposite sex? I never decided. I was wired to be attracted to women.

And yes, I do know for sure.

All this happens in different ways, do not be naive. The tradition of protecting children did not appear for nothing.

Nietzsche slept with his six-year-old sister and at 40 he went crazy and never had normal sex. For instance.

If children are given "food" of this kind, they must marry at the same time, otherwise the awakened lust will destroy their soul.

Some children may be frigid at least until puberty, but this does not help either, since early marriages are not accepted now, and all this has disastrous consequences.

Some children may be frigid at least until puberty, but this does not help either, since early marriages are not accepted now, and all this has disastrous consequences.

Do you think pre-pubescent children should be married?

If children are given "food" of this kind, they must marry at the same time, otherwise the awakened lust will destroy their soul.

Lust is a normal part of the human condition. Proper education can show them how to be safe and still explore.

Do you think pre-pubescent children should be married?
In general, oddly enough, this is still practiced among some peoples, for example, it happens among the Roma, and they have strong families and good fertility. But that would be too much for the society that we have, it is enough to welcome earlier marriages and protect children.

In general, oddly enough, this is still practiced among some peoples, for example, it happens among the Roma, and they have strong families and good fertility. But that would be too much for the society that we have, it is enough to welcome earlier marriages and protect children.

Yeah, that is all I needed to know. I have no patience for men who want children to be married off like property. Given your other ideas about this "great union", I believe I will steer clear of you from now on.

Good luck.

Forum List

Back