A Little Over 370,000 Ballots Rejected In Pennsylvania. Uh? There Is No Voter Fraud?

this story was reported about 3 or 4 hours ago. and on top of that Michigan says no to a 14 day extension to keep counting ballots!

Ballot applications.... not ballots.

It proves the system works.
yes,,,applications, but how? thats a lot!
oh for goodness sake Lee, didn't you read the article you linked to? sheesh!

it says in the article, that voters in the primary had a box they could check, to request a ballot for the Nov election....370000 did check the box, and also did another request again, because they forgot about the checked box....

Pennsylvania has cast off hundreds of thousands of applications for mail-in ballots ahead of the 2020 election, because of confusion about the process.

About 372,000 requests were rejected, as reported by ProPublica on Friday, largely because many of them, about 90%, were duplicates. Overall, one out of every five requests for mail-in ballots are being rejected, according to the publication.

The main reason? Many people who voted during the June primaries may have already checked a box to request a mail-in ballot for the November election.

However, as noted by ProPublica, people who made more than one request should eventually receive their ballot. They can also head to the polls on Election Day.

Are 372,000 people in Joes Homestate as senile as he is ?

Holy shit. That's a lot of duplicate applications.

Something ain't right.
What’s not right?

How do that many people forget ?
It’s not a matter of forgetting. They checked a box during the primary’s. I assume people just wanted to make sure they had a ballot coming so they sent in a request. I dont see the big deal and I certainly don’t see where there is fraud in this story. Can you explain?

I am not saying it is fraud, but I can certainly see where it would open doors.

As I understand it, that is essentially 370,000 redundant ballots (being requested).
being requested, and DENIED.

the system works

Yes....I said that earlier.

The system is working (for what we've seen it do).

I have not said anything different.

Fuck off.

this story was reported about 3 or 4 hours ago. and on top of that Michigan says no to a 14 day extension to keep counting ballots!

it says in the article, that voters in the primary had a box they could check, to request a ballot for the Nov election....370000 did check the box, and also did another request again, because they forgot about the checked box....

Pennsylvania has cast off hundreds of thousands of applications for mail-in ballots ahead of the 2020 election, because of confusion about the process.

About 372,000 requests were rejected, as reported by ProPublica on Friday, largely because many of them, about 90%, were duplicates. Overall, one out of every five requests for mail-in ballots are being rejected, according to the publication.

The main reason? Many people who voted during the June primaries may have already checked a box to request a mail-in ballot for the November election.

However, as noted by ProPublica, people who made more than one request should eventually receive their ballot. They can also head to the polls on Election Day.

Something ain't right.
What’s not right?

It’s not a matter of forgetting. They checked a box during the primary’s. I assume people just wanted to make sure they had a ballot coming so they sent in a request. I dont see the big deal and I certainly don’t see where there is fraud in this story. Can you explain?

As I understand it, that is essentially 370,000 redundant ballots (being requested).

the system works

Fuck off.
You said it opens the door... what does that mean? And how?

Something ain't right.
What’s not right?

the system works

Fuck off.

I said I could see where it would open doors. That is speculation on my part.

It’s total chaos !!
The only system is voter ID
How is it chaos?
These states cannot run and election through a post office
The fraud is so high we’re seeing
Such as? I’ve asked about 7 times now what about this situation is fraud and I’m getting crickets. Can you answer?
Are you a total buffoon ?? You can see that tens of thousands in key states are getting double ballots and some will cheat

Something ain't right.
What’s not right?

the system works

Fuck off.

I understand that... I don’t see how it opens the door so can you explain your perspective?

It’s total chaos !!
How is it chaos?
Such as? I’ve asked about 7 times now what about this situation is fraud and I’m getting crickets. Can you answer?
Are you a total buffoon ?? You can see that tens of thousands in key states are getting double ballots and some will cheat
How do they cheat? Do you think if they filled out two ballots and sent them in they would be counted?

And you do realize the link in the OP did not point to people getting double ballots right?

Something ain't right.
What’s not right?

the system works

Fuck off.

I understand that... I don’t see how it opens the door so can you explain your perspective?

That's just a lot of stuff to be moving around.

The whole "right to vote" argument to me is centered around how strongly you control voting mediums.

This is very loose in my opinion.

As I said, I was speculating...but that is a lot of paper flying around.

It’s total chaos !!
How is it chaos?
How do they cheat? Do you think if they filled out two ballots and sent them in they would be counted?

And you do realize the link in the OP did not point to people getting double ballots right?
some will cheat and know that nobody will do anything
Wow are you an ignoramus.
You think most folks are honest lol

Something ain't right.
What’s not right?

the system works

Fuck off.

That's just a lot of stuff to be moving around.

The whole "right to vote" argument to me is centered around how strongly you control voting mediums.

This is very loose in my opinion.

As I said, I was speculating...but that is a lot of paper flying around.
The only issue i see possibly arising from the mail is ballots possibly getting lost or not filled out correctly and votes not Being counted. But they have tracking for that so I don’t think it’s too much of a concern. As for Fraud I’m still not seeing how you think there could be fraud. None of these other dumbasses who claim this Article is fraud can explain it either

It’s total chaos !!
How is it chaos?

There you go again... some will cheat. HOW WILL THEY CHEAT?! How does this article show fraud. Come on dude. You made the claims now back them up!

It’s total chaos !!
How is it chaos?

There you go again... some will cheat. HOW WILL THEY CHEAT?! How does this article show fraud. Come on dude. You made the claims now back them up!
Most of the states are run by blue demons and don’t care as long as you vote Biden

See Sun Devil 92 this is what I find so comical. Guys like Q here talk big and make all these claims about fraud but when asked for a simple explaination they can’t give it. That’s because they don’t know about the systems that are in place. They’ve heard Trumps bullshit and are now believing and repeating like good little puppets

It’s total chaos !!
How is it chaos?

Most of the states are run by blue demons and don’t care as long as you vote Biden
Haha, are you shitting me? That’s your answer? States are run by Dems so that’s fraud?!

go to sleep junior you’re out of your league.

See Sun Devil 92 this is what I find so comical. Guys like Q here talk big and make all these claims about fraud but when asked for a simple explaination they can’t give it. That’s because they don’t know about the systems that are in place. They’ve heard Trumps bullshit and are now believing and repeating like good little puppets

Paranoia runs deep.

I get that.

I have seen local elections totally defrauded.....

It’s total chaos !!
How is it chaos?

Haha, are you shitting me? That’s your answer? States are run by Dems so that’s fraud?!

You’re a “useful idiot “

Paranoia runs deep.

I get that.

Understood, but paranoid or not you gotta make reasonable claims and voice reasonable concerns. Look what I’m working with here. A guy posts a link to an article and claims its showing fraud. Only it isn’t. And then when pressed about what shows fraud the arguement is personal insults to me and “Dems run the states”

im sorry but it feels like I’m talking to a bunch of retards half the time I’m on this site.

I’m happy to discuss the voting system and find ways to make it better. But I have yet to hear reasonable examples and concerns laid out

It’s total chaos !!
How is it chaos?

You’re a “useful idiot “
You just keep proving my point. Bed time for you ignoramous

Paranoia runs deep.

I get that.

Understood, but paranoid or not you gotta make reasonable claims and voice reasonable concerns. Look what I’m working with here. A guy posts a link to an article and claims its showing fraud. Only it isn’t. And then when pressed about what shows fraud the arguement is personal insults to me and “Dems run the states”

im sorry but it feels like I’m talking to a bunch of retards half the time I’m on this site.

I’m happy to discuss the voting system and find ways to make it better. But I have yet to hear reasonable examples and concerns laid out
You don’t have the “ brain wattage “ to connect the dots
Already thousands of T voters who’s ballots have been found in several states in the garbage

USA is a fake nation
We’re the biggest banana Republic on Earth thanks to a media far more corrupt than even the Soviet Union

Forum List

Back