A Little Over 370,000 Ballots Rejected In Pennsylvania. Uh? There Is No Voter Fraud?

this story was reported about 3 or 4 hours ago. and on top of that Michigan says no to a 14 day extension to keep counting ballots!

Ballot applications.... not ballots.

It proves the system works.
yes,,,applications, but how? thats a lot!
oh for goodness sake Lee, didn't you read the article you linked to? sheesh!

it says in the article, that voters in the primary had a box they could check, to request a ballot for the Nov election....370000 did check the box, and also did another request again, because they forgot about the checked box....

Pennsylvania has cast off hundreds of thousands of applications for mail-in ballots ahead of the 2020 election, because of confusion about the process.

About 372,000 requests were rejected, as reported by ProPublica on Friday, largely because many of them, about 90%, were duplicates. Overall, one out of every five requests for mail-in ballots are being rejected, according to the publication.

The main reason? Many people who voted during the June primaries may have already checked a box to request a mail-in ballot for the November election.

However, as noted by ProPublica, people who made more than one request should eventually receive their ballot. They can also head to the polls on Election Day.

this story was reported about 3 or 4 hours ago. and on top of that Michigan says no to a 14 day extension to keep counting ballots!

It explained it in the article...
" The main reason? Many people who voted during the June primaries may have already checked a box to request a mail-in ballot for the November election. "
ok,,they checked the box, then what happened? they requested another ballot 4 /5 weeks ago?

You're being trolled, Lee by the host of fools who invaded your thread.

I just pointed out his attempt to mislead. Ballots and ballot applications are two different things.

We are going to more and more stories like this! We need Voter ID an a two week voting period.
maybe 370,000 democrats didnt get thier mail in ballot in sept/oct? were they being tossed into lakes? woods? mailmen having bad days?

It explained it in the article...
" The main reason? Many people who voted during the June primaries may have already checked a box to request a mail-in ballot for the November election. "
ok,,they checked the box, then what happened? they requested another ballot 4 /5 weeks ago?
Yes, they sent a request for the November election. It’s not complicated

i just read this response from the site i got the story from

So in the first line it says ballot applications. In the next line it says Ballots.
From what I understand, in Pennsylvania if you applied for an absentee/mail-in ballot for the primary, you were automatically put on a permanent list for absentee ballots - you did not have to request them, rather they were just mailed to you.

If someone wants to vote in person rather than filling out the already received absentee ballot, you must take the unmarked ballot with you to the polls on Nov. 3 and you will be allowed to vote normally. If you forget to take the ballot, you will receive a provisional ballot.

Dreadful decision by Pennsylvania.

It’s total chaos !!
The only system is voter ID

We are going to more and more stories like this! We need Voter ID an a two week voting period.
maybe 370,000 democrats didnt get thier mail in ballot in sept/oct? were they being tossed into lakes? woods? mailmen having bad days?
Are you being serious or just messing around?
or maybe goats got thier hands on the ballots?
Are you still confused about what’s going on? Can you explain what you think is fraud here?

It’s total chaos !!
How is it chaos?

It’s total chaos !!
How is it chaos?
These states cannot run and election through a post office
The fraud is so high we’re seeing

it says in the article, that voters in the primary had a box they could check, to request a ballot for the Nov election....370000 did check the box, and also did another request again, because they forgot about the checked box....

Pennsylvania has cast off hundreds of thousands of applications for mail-in ballots ahead of the 2020 election, because of confusion about the process.

About 372,000 requests were rejected, as reported by ProPublica on Friday, largely because many of them, about 90%, were duplicates. Overall, one out of every five requests for mail-in ballots are being rejected, according to the publication.

The main reason? Many people who voted during the June primaries may have already checked a box to request a mail-in ballot for the November election.

However, as noted by ProPublica, people who made more than one request should eventually receive their ballot. They can also head to the polls on Election Day.

Are 372,000 people in Joes Homestate as senile as he is ?

Holy shit. That's a lot of duplicate applications.

Something ain't right.

i just read this response from the site i got the story from

So in the first line it says ballot applications. In the next line it says Ballots.
From what I understand, in Pennsylvania if you applied for an absentee/mail-in ballot for the primary, you were automatically put on a permanent list for absentee ballots - you did not have to request them, rather they were just mailed to you.

If someone wants to vote in person rather than filling out the already received absentee ballot, you must take the unmarked ballot with you to the polls on Nov. 3 and you will be allowed to vote normally. If you forget to take the ballot, you will receive a provisional ballot.

Dreadful decision by Pennsylvania.

That's not asking for trouble ?

Oh no...not at all.

It’s total chaos !!
How is it chaos?
These states cannot run and election through a post office
The fraud is so high we’re seeing
Such as? I’ve asked about 7 times now what about this situation is fraud and I’m getting crickets. Can you answer?

Something ain't right.
What’s not right?

Something ain't right.
What’s not right?

How do that many people forget ?

Something ain't right.
What’s not right?

It’s not a matter of forgetting. They checked a box during the primary’s. I assume people just wanted to make sure they had a ballot coming so they sent in a request. I dont see the big deal and I certainly don’t see where there is fraud in this story. Can you explain?

Something ain't right.
What’s not right?

It’s not a matter of forgetting. They checked a box during the primary’s. I assume people just wanted to make sure they had a ballot coming so they sent in a request. I dont see the big deal and I certainly don’t see where there is fraud in this story. Can you explain?

I am not saying it is fraud, but I can certainly see where it would open doors.

As I understand it, that is essentially 370,000 redundant ballots (being requested).

Something ain't right.
What’s not right?

As I understand it, that is essentially 370,000 redundant ballots (being requested).
Yes, they were requested and not sent. How do you see it opening up the door for fraud?

The OP and others were saying fraud. They are wrong right?

Last edited:

Something ain't right.
What’s not right?

being requested, and DENIED.

the system works

Forum List

Back