A Little Over 370,000 Ballots Rejected In Pennsylvania. Uh? There Is No Voter Fraud?

some will cheat and know that nobody will do anything
Wow are you an ignoramus.
You think most folks are honest lol
See Sun Devil 92 this is what I find so comical. Guys like Q here talk big and make all these claims about fraud but when asked for a simple explaination they can’t give it. That’s because they don’t know about the systems that are in place. They’ve heard Trumps bullshit and are now believing and repeating like good little puppets

Paranoia runs deep.

I get that.

I have seen local elections totally defrauded.....
Understood, but paranoid or not you gotta make reasonable claims and voice reasonable concerns. Look what I’m working with here. A guy posts a link to an article and claims its showing fraud. Only it isn’t. And then when pressed about what shows fraud the arguement is personal insults to me and “Dems run the states”

im sorry but it feels like I’m talking to a bunch of retards half the time I’m on this site.

I’m happy to discuss the voting system and find ways to make it better. But I have yet to hear reasonable examples and concerns laid out
You don’t have the “ brain wattage “ to connect the dots
Already thousands of T voters who’s ballots have been found in several states in the garbage
So what?! Why do you need some mysterious dots to connect? You’re making these claims, yet you can’t explain anything to substantiate or make your case.

What in this article points to fraud ?

what do ballots in the garbage have to do with fraud?

spade is your typical “ useful idiot “
Zero logic and zero thought process
Yet you can’t explain any of your arguments. Way too go buddy. You’re being super impressive. I guess if you can’t intelligently back up your arguments then just call your opponent names like a true Trumptard

spade is your typical “ useful idiot “
Zero logic and zero thought process
Yet you can’t explain any of your arguments. Way too go buddy. You’re being super impressive. I guess if you can’t intelligently back up your arguments then just call your opponent names like a true Trumptard
You have the “ brain wattage “ of a typical leftist loon . You will be the same loser under Bernie Biden as you’re now

Slade has zero substance
Can only talk in “ Demoncat taking points “ like the good “Leninist “ he is

Shade is a giant ignoramus who has derailed my comments
You’re on iggy , you “ evolutionary accident “

See Sun Devil 92 this is what I find so comical. Guys like Q here talk big and make all these claims about fraud but when asked for a simple explaination they can’t give it. That’s because they don’t know about the systems that are in place. They’ve heard Trumps bullshit and are now believing and repeating like good little puppets

Paranoia runs deep.

I get that.

if something like this happened in a deep blue area like LA/San FRan? do you think they would toss out all the duplicates?

Slade has zero substance
Can only talk in “ Demoncat taking points “ like the good “Leninist “ he is
Please show me some substance then... I’ve asked a dozen times where fraud is in this article and you’ve dodged every time. Come on smart guy, let’s see the substance... make your case

Paranoia runs deep.

I get that.

if something like this happened in a deep blue area like LA/San FRan? do you think they would toss out all the duplicates?
If they sent out the duplicates then what do you think happens. How do you think this plays out for fraud?

Forum List

Back