A little treat for scifi nuts out there.......

Sigh......

NOTHING will ever replace that feeling I had back in 1978 when I sat in a theater and watched the Original Star Wars release on the big screen.
I left that theater feeling my life had been altered.
As a young man, I longed to be magically sucked into the screen and into the Star Wars universe.
lol

Now with Disney in control.....I don't give a rats ass to see the new releases.
The sale of the Star Wars franchise for 1 billion is listed as one of the worst business decisions of modern history.
Although it is uncertain if Lucas could have moved the franchise forward successfully.

Last edited:
Sigh......NOTHING will ever replace that feeling I had back in 1978 when I sat in a theater and watched the Original Star Wars release on the big screen.
As a young man, I longed to be magically sucked into the screen and into the Star Wars universe.

Yep, that opening scene of the first Star Wars was a transformative one.

Sigh......

NOTHING will ever replace that feeling I had back in 1978 when I sat in a theater and watched the Original Star Wars release on the big screen.
lol

The sale of the Star Wars franchise for 1 billion is listed as one of the worst business decisions of modern history.
Although it is uncertain if Lucas could have moved the franchise forward successfully.

Even the questionable prequels Lucas released were still far far better than any of the shit Disney has shit out. I'd take a old man Lucas sequel to anything Disney will do.

Course Disney is trying to ruin even my childhood memories with shit like this.

Sigh......

lol

Same here... never had that feeling before or since.

On a side note...the Sci Fy channel is woke as all shit. Extra woke at times.

Forum List

Back