A little white lie? Or is collusion back on the table?

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
New details emerge on Moscow real estate deal that led to the Trump-Kremlin alliance

From this link:

"While in Moscow for the Miss Universe pageant in November 2013, Donald Trump entered into a formal business deal with Aras Agalarov, a Russian oligarch close to Vladimir Putin, to construct a Trump Tower in the Russian capital. He later assigned his son, Donald Trump Jr., to oversee the project, according to Rob Goldstone, the British publicist who arranged the controversial 2016 meeting between the younger Trump and a Kremlin-linked lawyer.

"Trump has dismissed the idea he had any business deals in Russia, saying at one point last October, “I have nothing to do with Russia.”"

Poor Donald, he forgot to mention one small business deal with Russia. The poor guy had so many things on his mind he must have simply forgotten, much like Flynn, Don Jr, Jeff Sessons and others, including family members, who have simply misplaced such memories.

Thanks for the info, I'll pass it on to the right people

New details emerge on Moscow real estate deal that led to the Trump-Kremlin alliance

From this link:

"While in Moscow for the Miss Universe pageant in November 2013, Donald Trump entered into a formal business deal with Aras Agalarov, a Russian oligarch close to Vladimir Putin, to construct a Trump Tower in the Russian capital. He later assigned his son, Donald Trump Jr., to oversee the project, according to Rob Goldstone, the British publicist who arranged the controversial 2016 meeting between the younger Trump and a Kremlin-linked lawyer.

"Trump has dismissed the idea he had any business deals in Russia, saying at one point last October, “I have nothing to do with Russia.”"

Poor Donald, he forgot to mention one small business deal with Russia. The poor guy had so many things on his mind he must have simply forgotten, much like Flynn, Don Jr, Jeff Sessons and others, including family members, who have simply misplaced such memories.

Grasping+at+Straws.jpg
Straws-600-LA.jpg

Nothing like a desperate chic drunk at the bar.

Kushner and Manifort already disclosed the meeting.

The FAKE NEWS is desperate to vindicate themselves.

I think Congress needs to pass a law that requires The Media to be faithful to THE TRUTH, and Liable for Slander and reporting False News.

Even with proof that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia in an effort to interfere with the 2016 General Election and the reprehensible right remains blind, partisan, and in denial of the truth.

I think Congress needs to pass a law that requires The Media to be faithful to THE TRUTH, and Liable for Slander and reporting False News.
When exactly did they disclose the meeting? lying gets you nowhere.

Kushner and Manafort had to Don Jr. did not.

Even the Times admits Don Jr. didn't have to.

"In the Times’ first story published Saturday, reporting a meeting among Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, Paul Manafort, and a Russian lawyer, the meeting is curiously described as “previously unreported,” despite the fact that both Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort disclosed the meeting before the Times’ reporting.

The Times’ own reporting admits this several paragraphs down and then adds, “Because Donald Trump Jr. does not serve in the administration and does not have a security clearance, he was not required to disclose his foreign contacts.” In short, this meeting, which was portrayed as nefarious across several anti-Trump media outlets, was disclosed and openly reported by its attendees — Kushner and Manafort."

OPINION | Forget Don Jr.'s email — it's Hillary Clinton who 'colluded' with Russia

From this link:

Um, collusion was never even on the table. Nothing so far despite all you guys promises. You guys need to come to terms with it soon, half Black Jesus has ascended to Dick Branson's island and the homes of other billionaires. Deal with it. The Jeffersons (George and Weezie) are never coming back.

Forum List

Back