A little white lie? Or is collusion back on the table?

white lie... sorry i thought the thread was about whitewater.

Denial, the one combining characteristic of a member of the Ostrich Party:

head-in-the-sand-lion-blog.jpg

Hey...wait a minute....is the hedgehog really CNN, and the ostrich represents democrats.

Most of American voters are democrats, some are Democrats, some are Republicans, some are Libertarian's and none are the neo fascists of the Alt Right who defend Trump.

Clear now?

The party of the Ostrich are the biddable fools, those who claim to think but never prove it to be so.

If we are serious about "collusion" we have to refer to the legal definition and the statute covering it. What the hell is it and where do we find "collusion" in federal or state law?

New details emerge on Moscow real estate deal that led to the Trump-Kremlin alliance

From this link:

"While in Moscow for the Miss Universe pageant in November 2013, Donald Trump entered into a formal business deal with Aras Agalarov, a Russian oligarch close to Vladimir Putin, to construct a Trump Tower in the Russian capital. He later assigned his son, Donald Trump Jr., to oversee the project, according to Rob Goldstone, the British publicist who arranged the controversial 2016 meeting between the younger Trump and a Kremlin-linked lawyer.

"Trump has dismissed the idea he had any business deals in Russia, saying at one point last October, “I have nothing to do with Russia.”"

Poor Donald, he forgot to mention one small business deal with Russia. The poor guy had so many things on his mind he must have simply forgotten, much like Flynn, Don Jr, Jeff Sessons and others, including family members, who have simply misplaced such memories.

There is no boogey man.. And this case Russia.

Hillary lost not because of Russia, but in part due to Obama hammering America for 8 years

-Geaux

New details emerge on Moscow real estate deal that led to the Trump-Kremlin alliance

From this link:

"While in Moscow for the Miss Universe pageant in November 2013, Donald Trump entered into a formal business deal with Aras Agalarov, a Russian oligarch close to Vladimir Putin, to construct a Trump Tower in the Russian capital. He later assigned his son, Donald Trump Jr., to oversee the project, according to Rob Goldstone, the British publicist who arranged the controversial 2016 meeting between the younger Trump and a Kremlin-linked lawyer.

"Trump has dismissed the idea he had any business deals in Russia, saying at one point last October, “I have nothing to do with Russia.”"

Poor Donald, he forgot to mention one small business deal with Russia. The poor guy had so many things on his mind he must have simply forgotten, much like Flynn, Don Jr, Jeff Sessons and others, including family members, who have simply misplaced such memories.

Hillary lost not because of Russia, but in part due to Obama hammering America for 8 years

-Geaux

HRC lost, that is the only true thing you've posted, and in fact, it is a half-truth. She won the popular vote!

From this link:

-Geaux

HRC lost, that is the only true thing you've posted, and in fact, it is a half-truth. She won the popular vote!

So she won a consolation prize worth nothing

-Geaux

From this link:

-Geaux

There is no popular vote. It's a fictional fantasy of the left and the media.

From this link:

-Geaux

There is no popular vote. It's a fictional fantasy of the left and the media.

Really? Thanks so much for sharing, the evidence you've offered is so compelling.

As always, nothing to see hear but delusional thinking by the OP. I actually feel sorry for his/her embarrassing posts.

I'm a he. Please offer a rebuttal to the OP. Since you feel so sorry for me, I believe you have duty to edify me. Post evidence Trump Tower Moscow planning never occurred; Ivanka never went to Moscow to choose a site for this unplanned project, and Trump himself never even implied such a business agreement ever existed.

Nothing like a desperate chic drunk at the bar.

Kushner and Manifort already disclosed the meeting.

The FAKE NEWS is desperate to vindicate themselves.

I think Congress needs to pass a law that requires The Media to be faithful to THE TRUTH, and Liable for Slander and reporting False News.
The biggest bunch of liars passing a law requiring another group to be truthful? LOL!

As always, nothing to see hear but delusional thinking by the OP. I actually feel sorry for his/her embarrassing posts.

I'm a he. Please offer a rebuttal to the OP. Since you feel so sorry for me, I believe you have duty to edify me. Post evidence Trump Tower Moscow planning never occurred; Ivanka never went to Moscow to choose a site for this unplanned project, and Trump himself never even implied such a business agreement ever existed.

Im not denying business dealings that trump had with foreign companies but there is no collusion since this happened as a private citizen.

From this link:

So you're claiming there's a Trump Tower in Moscow?

From this link:

A little crying or is full blown sniveling back on the table?

Im not denying business dealings that trump had with foreign companies but there is no collusion since this happened as a private citizen.

He lied! Why?

From this link:

A little crying or is full blown sniveling back on the table?

The table you are seeking in out back, follow the smell of bullshit and re-post anything you have to post there.

Prove there was ever an agreement on paper to construct this building.

Prove there was ever an agreement on paper to construct this building.

I'll leave that to Mr. Mueller who has subpoena power.

Forum List

Back