A little white lie? Or is collusion back on the table?

Even with proof that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia in an effort to interfere with the 2016 General Election and the reprehensible right remains blind, partisan, and in denial of the truth.
russians at the voting booth. so the collusion was the release of the podesta emails ?

New details emerge on Moscow real estate deal that led to the Trump-Kremlin alliance

From this link:

"While in Moscow for the Miss Universe pageant in November 2013, Donald Trump entered into a formal business deal with Aras Agalarov, a Russian oligarch close to Vladimir Putin, to construct a Trump Tower in the Russian capital. He later assigned his son, Donald Trump Jr., to oversee the project, according to Rob Goldstone, the British publicist who arranged the controversial 2016 meeting between the younger Trump and a Kremlin-linked lawyer.

"Trump has dismissed the idea he had any business deals in Russia, saying at one point last October, “I have nothing to do with Russia.”"

Poor Donald, he forgot to mention one small business deal with Russia. The poor guy had so many things on his mind he must have simply forgotten, much like Flynn, Don Jr, Jeff Sessons and others, including family members, who have simply misplaced such memories.
So you're claiming there's a Trump Tower in Moscow?

You can take me out of the country,
But you can't take the country outta me.

New details emerge on Moscow real estate deal that led to the Trump-Kremlin alliance

From this link:

"While in Moscow for the Miss Universe pageant in November 2013, Donald Trump entered into a formal business deal with Aras Agalarov, a Russian oligarch close to Vladimir Putin, to construct a Trump Tower in the Russian capital. He later assigned his son, Donald Trump Jr., to oversee the project, according to Rob Goldstone, the British publicist who arranged the controversial 2016 meeting between the younger Trump and a Kremlin-linked lawyer.

"Trump has dismissed the idea he had any business deals in Russia, saying at one point last October, “I have nothing to do with Russia.”"

Poor Donald, he forgot to mention one small business deal with Russia. The poor guy had so many things on his mind he must have simply forgotten, much like Flynn, Don Jr, Jeff Sessons and others, including family members, who have simply misplaced such memories.

Read the link. It's no wonder why and how you get to be so ignorant.

From this link:

I did read the link. It doesn't mention any contracts being signed or buildings being constructed.

From this link:

I did read the link. It doesn't mention any contracts being signed or buildings being constructed.

You're not only ignorant, your other flaws include blatant dishonesty, to yourself and others. IF you read the link, your biases interfered with your (usually limited) comprehension. Clearly inscribed in the link was the fact the deal feel through when Russia's economy suffered do to the West's sanctions.

From this link:

You're not only ignorant, your other flaws include blatant dishonesty, to yourself and others. IF you read the link, your biases interfered with your (usually limited) comprehension. Clearly inscribed in the link was the fact the deal feel through when Russia's economy suffered do to the West's sanctions.
In other words, Trump did no business with any Russians. The reason that happened doesn't matter.

If I don't buy drugs only because I'm broke, that doesn't alter the fact that I don't buy drugs. I haven't committed a crime.

From this link:

In other words, Trump did no business with any Russians. The reason that happened doesn't matter.

If I don't buy drugs only because I'm broke, that doesn't alter the fact that I don't buy drugs. I haven't committed a crime.

You are either a pathological liar or stupid - both I use here literally!

You are either a pathological liar or stupid - both I use here literally!
obama used lots of drugs.
just saying. you can stone out on the beach, sample the peruvian marching powder and still be president.

And we now know the cheeto knew about and lied about DonDon's and Jared's shenanigans way back in June.

Why did lie?

Because that's what he does. He lies.

And OMFG, the way he shamed his wife today. He turned his back on her, walked away and when she caught up, he turned again, he turned his back was to her. And then a bit later, he did it again.

That's bad enough but he actually pointed out Mrs Macron's body to his wife. He made several comments to Melania about how toned Mrs Macron is.

At least he didn't grab her pussy.

No wonder Melania isn't doing anything as First Lady.

And bet thus is another reason RWNJs like him.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back