A lot of Hispanics not signing up for ObamaCare

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
"Donde estan los hispanos"?

The failure to sign up Hispanics is problematic in many ways:

1) The Obama administration worked very hard but ran into a lot of apathy in Hispanic communities. Wonder what that means about turnout in November?

We repeat that Hispanics were one of the "younger" groups that was supposed to make Obama Care work!

2) The uninsured will continue uninsured, a huge problem for a program that was designed to eliminate the uninsured. As someone smarter than me said, did we go through all of this to have millions still uninsured?

It would have been a lot easier, and probably cheaper, to give the uninsured large tax credits to buy their own private plans. My guess is that a lot of young Hispanics agree with me about that!

"Que paso"? Yes, what happened to the Hispanics? We don't know for sure but they decided to do something else than enrolling for Obama Care!

Blog: A lot of Hispanics not signing up for ObamaCare

1) The Obama administration worked very hard but ran into a lot of apathy in Hispanic communities. Wonder what that means about turnout in November?

We repeat that Hispanics were one of the "younger" groups that was supposed to make Obama Care work!

2) The uninsured will continue uninsured, a huge problem for a program that was designed to eliminate the uninsured. As someone smarter than me said, did we go through all of this to have millions still uninsured?

It would have been a lot easier, and probably cheaper, to give the uninsured large tax credits to buy their own private plans. My guess is that a lot of young Hispanics agree with me about that!

"Que paso"? Yes, what happened to the Hispanics? We don't know for sure but they decided to do something else than enrolling for Obama Care!

Universal Single-Payer will solve this soon enough.

Universal Single-Payer will solve this soon enough.

the illegals will still use Emergency....that is if they can wait that long in the long emergency lines of single-payer patients...

They better sign up or they'll get fined.

:lol:

Sent from my ass using USMessageBoard.com

Yeah ... when the IRS goes after their under-the-table income or the income being reported under a false SS#. Yessiree!!!

of course that'll never happen......illegals are golden.....
Actually they're illegal, the products of capitalism's desire for cheap labor. Issue everyone a national ID card and you'll know who is supposed to be here. That's what other nations do.

Yeah ... when the IRS goes after their under-the-table income or the income being reported under a false SS#. Yessiree!!!

Actually they're illegal, the products of capitalism's desire for cheap labor. Issue everyone a national ID card and you'll know who is supposed to be here. That's what other nations do.

Do you still have your East German ID?

Don't throw it out - Obama's not done yet!

when Obama gets done with his new 'Asian NAFTA' program America will get to see what cheap labor is really all about as millions more jobs leave the country.....

think maybe then we will finally close our borders.....?

You know................I trust the numbers from the CBO a lot more than I trust some right wing blog, because blogs are opinions, not facts, and people with opinions twist facts to try to support their bullshit allegations.

Sorry.................but according to the numbers, there are enough young people to make the program work, and I've seen interviews of a couple of people who actually own insurance companies who are stating that at least 90 percent of those who signed up are paying for their insurance right now.

When November comes around, and people see how well the ACA works, they are going to like it and vote out anyone who threatens to take it away.

No one is signing up now, because enrollment is closed for the year , has been close since March 31st . Enrollment for next year starts this fall. The ACA is here to stay even your so called "leaders" admitted as much

Something remarkable happened yesterday. Florida Governor Rick Scott (R) decided to endorse using the Affordable Care Act to expand Medicaid in his state. Though he did this only after getting the administration to provide a major concession regarding how the program would be run.

GOP Slow Accepting Obamacare Is Here to Stay | FDL Action

Governors admit Obamacare here to stay | TribLIVE
Top Republican Concedes Obamacare Repeal Unlikely

:laugh2::laugh2:

Wanna know when the regime is cooking the Obamacare AND employment statistics?

Simple.

Lay a turd on your vehicle's exhaust manifold and drive 50 miles. Pay close attention to the smell. It's just like when they cook the books. Problem is that we get to smell it so often that a lot of people no longer notice it.

when Obama gets done with his new 'Asian NAFTA' program America will get to see what cheap labor is really all about as millions more jobs leave the country.....

The capitalists here don't want the borders closed. It's why for sixty years we haven't.

Blogs are OPINIONS :eek:

The capitalists here don't want the borders closed. It's why for sixty years we haven't.

you mean the corporatists......there is a difference you know.....

Blogs are OPINIONS :eek:

and guano is bat shit....:eek:

Forum List

Back