A Low IQ Dimocrat Has Committed Several Armed Robberies in Milford, Connectictut.

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
I actually have to take a shower with my S&W .357 Magnum nearby because it is insensitive to stop and frisk obvious savages. The negro domestic terrorist is looking at 10 years for the two primary crimes, what is to stop him from a home invasion, another 10 years? A .357 Magnum hole or two from a civilized American citizen. :p

Suspect sought in second Milford armed robbery in 1 week

Here is an APP idea. If someone is robbed, hit the APP, and American patriots will see what is up as the cops finish up their donuts.

Last edited:
I actually have to take a shower with my S&W .357 Magnum nearby because it is insensitive to stop and frisk obvious savages. The negro domestic terrorist is looking at 10 years for the two primary crimes, what is to stop him from a home invasion, another 10 years? A .357 Magnum hole or two from a civilized American citizen. :p

Here is an APP idea. If someone is robbed, hit the APP, and American patriots will see what is up as the cops finish up their donuts.

So, prove this person is a Democrat.

I think it's safe to say he's not gonna vote Republican, he's gonna vote for the party that thinks he's a victim of society and let him skate.

How do you know it was a low IQ democrat?

I think it's safe to say he's not gonna vote Republican, he's gonna vote for the party that thinks he's a victim of society and let him skate.
It`s more likely that he would vote for the party that helps criminals like him acquire guns.

Don't have too, all criminals are democrats.

A low IQ Democrat?

I don't know what it is about you man...but you really strike me as mentally 'off'...like something is missing.

I am being dead serious.

I am honestly more nervous that you own a gun than I am over this hoodie bandit (assuming he hurts no one before he is caught).

Last edited:

It`s more likely that he would vote for the party that helps criminals like him acquire guns.
that would be democrats. Also democrats help keep criminals out of prison.

How do you know it was a low IQ democrat?

He was identified as black, so he must be at least 90% certainly Democrat, according to voting patterns.

Jail survey: 7 in 10 felons register as Democrats

it's a safe bet to say this piece of shit either is or will be a registered democrat
It`s also a safe bet that they don`t vote at all and most of them aren`t registered. Did you notice that the so called "researchers" don`t have names? Typical right wing lying rag BS. Do you have anything from the Moonies` Washington Times?
SAGE Journals: Your gateway to world-class journal research

all you have to do is click the links embedded in the article

Forum List

Back