A man in texas today became the first person in the US to die from the new Omicron variant. Two things are true about him;

No, they don’t. They may exclude partially vaccinated from some data tables but they don’t just add them in. Notice how the totals don’t add up to 100% in those tables, they add up to somewhere between 92-98%. The remainder is partially vaccinated.

You made an assumption and didn’t bother to check if it were true or not. I doubt that’s the first time you’ve done that.
The disparities exist due to reporting methods, not by exclusion of partial vaccination.

I know people who have had C19 4 times.
Neither having covid or covid vaccine is protection against omicron.
anyone can have underlying health problems.

Let me ask you this, if the man wouldn't have caught covid what would he died from??
he would have died from whatever his condition was. Like Herman Cain. He battled cancer for years, losing every day. When he finally died of cancer he was positive for covid. Covid just didn't kill him.

You could try reading the notes.
Being vague and evasive isn’t as convincing as you think.

This is a direct quote from the paper regarding these tables you are nit picking:
The tables highlight the difference between those who do not have any vaccine protection and those with full vaccine protection. The population that is partially vaccinated is not represented in these tables.

Survive a vaccination? Cmon, that’s ridiculous. It’s not like it’s open heart surgery.
No they screw up your heart from the inside and have your immune system attacking things it should not. Other than that they are completely safe. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Being vague and evasive isn’t as convincing as you think.

This is a direct quote from the paper regarding these tables you are nit picking:
The tables highlight the difference between those who do not have any vaccine protection and those with full vaccine protection. The population that is partially vaccinated is not represented in these tables.
How is that vague or evasive? Anyway, this is about a person in Texas and you have not proven your claim about them having zero jabs.

But, but, but.......he WAS wearing a mask!

didn't protect him much thou :dunno:

1640122286295.png

Forum List

Back