A man in texas today became the first person in the US to die from the new Omicron variant. Two things are true about him;

We aren’t talking about categorization in CDC statistics, we are talking about an individual.

You’re describing rhetorical and conspiratorial nonsense.

See information such as this:
Yet you present data from state said individual did not reside in? Odd. Anyway, if you read the data you provided from the unrelated state of Washington, they mix and match, parts count partial vaccination and parts do not. Very shoddy, particularly since it dates back to February prior to the first large public releases of the faux vaccine. Although I must say, bravo, for at least providing something that kinda sorta defends the point you tried to make.

Yet you present data from state said individual did not reside in? Odd. Anyway, if you read the data you provided from the unrelated state of Washington, they mix and match, parts count partial vaccination and parts do not. Very shoddy, particularly since it dates back to February prior to the first large public releases of the faux vaccine. Although I must say, bravo, for at least providing something that kinda sorta defends the point you tried to make.
“Faux vaccine”, okay. Sure. Don’t tip your hand or anything.

The definitions for each category is clearly laid out. There is no “mixing and matching”.

Some can, some cannot. It depends on the individual, dumbass.
If they are capable of fully independent living, they’re not really all that frail.

You guys really have no idea what you’re talking about.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

The definitions for each category is clearly laid out. There is no “mixing and matching”.
Keep reading, they drop the partials and add them to the unvaxxed in some of tables and charts. Just as I was giving you credit for trying, sad.

Keep reading, they drop the partials and add them to the unvaxxed in some of tables and charts. Just as I was giving you credit for trying, sad.
No, they don’t. They may exclude partially vaccinated from some data tables but they don’t just add them in. Notice how the totals don’t add up to 100% in those tables, they add up to somewhere between 92-98%. The remainder is partially vaccinated.

You made an assumption and didn’t bother to check if it were true or not. I doubt that’s the first time you’ve done that.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Under lying health conditions of this fella:

Stroke.
Heart Attack
Liver failure
Stage 8 cancer.

Oh, he tested positive? WE HAVE OUR FIRST OMICRON DEATH!!!!!!!!!

but the article said he had an underlying health condition that caused his death,,
are you saying the article lied??
Half of the people in this fat assed country have underlying health conditions. Should they all die because pussies are afraid of vaccines and masks?

I got as far as the faux vaccine and realized I was reading a post from an idiot. I`m out.

Show us the science you are following on this.
Here is the science you are following.....

1640117446394.png

No, they don’t. They may exclude partially vaccinated from some data tables but they don’t just add them in. Notice how the totals don’t add up to 100% in those tables, they add up to somewhere between 92-98%. The remainder is partially vaccinated.

You made an assumption and didn’t bother to check if it were true or not. I doubt that’s the first time you’ve done that.
You don't realize just how you're getting screwed on this one: there is no such thing as "fully vaccinated." Neither in any particular H. sapiens nor in all H. sapiens as a collective. It's a stick-and-carrot concept that does not exist.

Forum List

Back