A man in texas today became the first person in the US to die from the new Omicron variant. Two things are true about him;

I made no absurd claims like you did. Since you brought it up, do show us this 'partially vaccinated' data you spoke of. I'll wait.
I made no “absurd” claims. Even if we accepted your idea that unvaccinated could mean a single dose, the odds are still heavily in favor of him having received no doses.

I made no “absurd” claims. Even if we accepted your idea that unvaccinated could mean a single dose, the odds are still heavily in favor of him having received no doses.
Not according to the data presented, that would indicate over 70% chance of having at least one dose. Still waiting on that other data. Don't bother me again if you can't produce it.

Not according to the data presented, that would indicate over 70% chance of having at least one dose. Still waiting on that other data. Don't bother me again if you can't produce it.
70% of people have had at least one dose but the vast majority of those are vaccinated since they’re had two doses. Few people fail to get their second dose and those who are inbetween doses are small in number and transitory.

This feels like unnecessary nit picking simply to sew doubt.

Since they don't disclose his underlying health issues it is impossible to say for sure it was the Fauci Flu that killed him.

COVID has effects too. Bad ones.
Some very ill and therefore frail individuals are wisely choosing to avoid exposure to both the virus and the vaccine because either of those things could kill them.

The vaccine is causing flu-like side effects. That's enough to kill some people.

Sociopaths such as yourself don't understand that because you lack empathy. The thought never crosses your sociopathic mind because you are extremely self-centered and narcissistic. That's also why you cannot comprehend the fact that some people who have lung disease cannot breathe freely enough when they wear a mask.

Last edited:
Natural immunity either prevents illness completely, or greatly reduces the effects of the illness.

This poor guy died from his multiple diseases. He just happened to have the moronic virus as well.

Thus, the political apparatchiks are desperately trying to convince the unthinking that he died because of the moronic virus.

Morons will believe them.
Any excuse. :)

Bottom line. If he didn't get COVID, he'd be alive. He got lucky the first time.
His luck, ran out.

70% of people have had at least one dose but the vast majority of those are vaccinated since they’re had two doses. Few people fail to get their second dose and those who are inbetween doses are small in number and transitory.

This feels like unnecessary nit picking simply to sew doubt.
Still waiting on the 'partially vaccinated' data.

Still waiting on the 'partially vaccinated' data.
I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Again, more pointless nit-picks. Those with one shot and not two are a sliver of the population. Had he had one shot, the official would have labeled him as partially vaccinated.

Some very ill and therefore frail individuals are wisely choosing to avoid exposure to both the virus and the vaccine because either of those things could kill them.

The vaccine is causing flu-like side effects. That's enough to kill some people.

Sociopaths such as yourself don't understand that because you lack empathy. The thought never crosses your sociopathic mind because you are extremely self-centered and narcissistic. That's also why you cannot comprehend the fact that some people who have lung disease cannot breathe freely enough when they wear a mask.
The very I’ll and frail individuals are unable to avoid exposure. They cannot live in permanent isolation. Death from the vaccine is vanishingly rare.

I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Again, more pointless nit-picks. Those with one shot and not two are a sliver of the population. Had he had one shot, the official would have labeled him as partially vaccinated.
That does not surprise me in the least.

That is where you are 100% wrong. Death reporting is zero sum. Fully vaxxed or unvaxxed, no middle ground. CDC designed it that way to maximize unvaxxed deaths while not having to address partial vaccination to include an additional two week period after the most recent booster. You've been took like a rube.

That does not surprise me in the least.

That is where you are 100% wrong. Death reporting is zero sum. Fully vaxxed or unvaxxed, no middle ground. CDC designed it that way to maximize unvaxxed deaths while not having to address partial vaccination to include an additional two week period after the most recent booster. You've been took like a rube.
We aren’t talking about categorization in CDC statistics, we are talking about an individual.

You’re describing rhetorical and conspiratorial nonsense.

See information such as this:

More as 30,000 died of common flu two years ago.
Now both flu and cold disappeared and renamed to Covid
And on top of that just 50,000 have died solely as result of Covid. Less than 7,000 people under the age of 55 have died solely from it
We are hiding from the air and acting like pagans who feared what the earth might do to them

The very I’ll and frail individuals are unable to avoid exposure. They cannot live in permanent isolation.
Some can, some cannot. It depends on the individual, dumbass.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back