A Message From Reagan's Son

Michael Reagan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Early life

He was born in Los Angeles, California, to Irene Flaugher (born 1916[1]- died December 26, 1985[2]), an unwed woman from Kentucky[3] who became pregnant through a relationship with U.S. Army corporal John Bourgholtzer[4] (died 1993). He was adopted by Ronald Reagan and Jane Wyman shortly after his birth.

Michael grew up with the Reagan family in Beverly Hills, California, and later nearby Pacific Palisades. He was sent to boarding school when he was six and spent a total of four days per month visiting his father and mother.[5] One childhood story he has told that introduced him to politics was how at the age of 8, he asked his father for a raise in his allowance. At the time, around 1953, his allowance was $1 a week. Ronald Reagan said that since he was paying 90 percent of his earnings to the federal government as income tax, he was not able to increase Michael's allowance. This, according to Michael, was how he was introduced to the subject of tax cuts and how that affected people.[5]

In 1964 he graduated from the Judson School, a boarding school outside of Scottsdale, Arizona.[6] At his high school graduation, Ronald Reagan introduced himself to his son by saying, "My name is Ronald Reagan. What's yours?" He replied, "I'm your son Mike." "Oh," said Ronald Reagan. "I didn't recognize you."[6] He briefly attended Arizona State University.[7]

Obama was NOT farmed out by his parents to boarding school at six years of age was he?

how in the HELL could Reagan do that to a child.

i guess they decided they didnt like him much

He didnt even recognize the kid on his graduation day he saw him so little.

thumb_mediummichael-reagan_ffd32.JPG

The Asshole-Son

Truthmatters yammers"
Obama was NOT farmed out by his parents to boarding school at six years of agbe was he?

Uh, didn't he recently tell one of his campaign audiences that he wished he had a father around when he grew up?

And, wasn't he raised by his grandmother?

If you're gonna yammer, shouldn't you get the story straight?

As for Ron, he's an extremely bright man who realizes just how flawed the GOP has become and, like many of us, is seeking a viable alternative.

Truthmatters yammers"
Obama was NOT farmed out by his parents to boarding school at six years of agbe was he?

Uh, didn't he recently tell one of his campaign audiences that he wished he had a father around when he grew up?so did this kid Ill bet

And, wasn't he raised by his grandmother?lie

As for Ron, he's an extremely bright man who realizes just how flawed the GOP has become and, like many of us, is seeking a viable alternative.

Obama was raised by his mother and step dad as well as Both his grnad parents when his Mother DIED of cancer.

Ill bet this reagan wished he had that many family memebers wanting him arround.

Instead they farmed him off at six years of age.

WEALTHY parents who could of just hired a nanny and a bunch of tutors to care for him.

INSTEAD they wanted him GONE

Even Ron Reagan's son can see that his party is a joke - that both parties suffer from the same diseases.

http://www.baxterbulletin.com/article/20130302/OPINION/303020035/Michael-Reagan-GOP-get-out-weeds

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9F2SCyYgi0]Ronald Reagan Bitchslaps Moron sarah palin and the gop religious Cult - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9Di_ljNJkM]Ron Reagan, talks about Texas secede - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rliV6yx0Mfc]Ron Reagan Jr., Son of 'GOP Jesus' Excoriates Rick Santorum & The GOP on Marriage - YouTube[/ame]​

Truthmatters yammers"

Uh, didn't he recently tell one of his campaign audiences that he wished he had a father around when he grew up?so did this kid Ill bet

Obama was raised by his mother and step dad as well as Both his grnad parents when his Mother DIED of cancer.

Ill bet this reagan wished he had that many family memebers wanting him arround.

WEALTHY parents who could of just hired a nanny and a bunch of tutors to care for him.

Obama chose to stay with his grandparents.

Obama chose to stay in Hawaii with his grandparents for high school at Punahou when his mother and sister returned to Indonesia in 1975 to begin anthropology field work.[22]

His mother spent most of the next two decades in Indonesia, divorcing Lolo in 1980 and earning a PhD in 1992, before dying in 1995 in Hawaii following treatment for ovarian cancer and uterine cancer

Barack Obama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Truthmatters yammers"

Are you really going to piss for distance over who's family was better or worse than the other,are you really going to be that simple of a person??

What the fuck is wrong with you,you day and day out find every stupid ass thing to zing the other guys with,get a fuckking life.

Even Ron Reagan's son can see that his party is a joke - that both parties suffer from the same diseases.

http://www.baxterbulletin.com/article/20130302/OPINION/303020035/Michael-Reagan-GOP-get-out-weeds

Pretty interesting article.

Yea, I thought so. I think Reagan is starting to leave the Coulter "hate corner" because he sees what it's doing to his party. I used to not be able to stand this guy because he was such a prick but noted him wising up the past couple years. I think he's right. What's all this sillyass nonsense doing to help our country that we're so "focused" on - Michelle at the Oscars, for Chrissake! Country is going to hell in a fuckin' handbasket and we're croaking about irrelevant shit like that?

I gotta agree with him. And two years ago if you would have told me I would have EVER agreed with anything Michael Reagan, aka John Flaugher, aka John Flogger, ever said, I would have told you you were nuts.

Obama was NOT farmed out by his parents to boarding school at six years of age was he?

how in the HELL could Reagan do that to a child.

i guess they decided they didnt like him much

He didnt even recognize the kid on his graduation day he saw him so little.

Even worse is that Obama's family farmed him out to Frank Marshall Davis, Communist Party member 47544 to be his mentor when he was 9 years old.

How in the HELL could they do that to a child.

I guess they decided they didnt like him much.

Last edited:
Truthmatters yammers"

Are you really going to piss for distance over who's family was better or worse than the other,are you really going to be that simple of a person??

What the fuck is wrong with you,you day and day out find every stupid ass thing to zing the other guys with,get a fuckking life.

Leave her alone, the Whitehouse pays her a penny a post.

Forum List

Back