A message to America from Black America.

I grew up with blacks in the 70s so spent the 80s, 90s & 2000's defending black people.

How did you defend them? Are you a lawyer?

35 years later black society is worse! We're things so bad these last 50 years that black society has gotten worse? Or have you people done nothing to improve your situation?

Who told you that? Be specific... What makes you think "you people" have done nothing to better themselves? Give me the stats that back up your claims... I want to know why you say Black Christians ( the majority) are worse than they were 50 years ago?

I know many blacks have, but too many have not. So this is tough love. Get over the past. At this point, you people are responsible for yourselves.
So you really have no idea how many or what percentage of the Black population has gotten worse than 50 years ago? You are just spouting off nonsense that you heard somewhere with no supporting evidence.
But your disconnect doesn't end there. You continue with an authoritarian persona that exposes your true character. That us vs them mentality has never wavered in your posts. You are an incorrigible bigot... but even more dangerous than the conservative bigots. At east they put their prejudices up front and wear them on their sleeves and anywhere else they can put them...YOU, OTOH, come subtly, in "liberal" clothing hiding fangs dripping with venom. White people who lived among Blacks are the worst racists for they are are keenly aware that as bottom feeders in their own society they are forced to live among the N*****.

Quit talking about slave owners banging their slaves. Ancient history.
Sorry, you and your families are a mess, and saying you'll do nothing about it until every thing around you is perfect is a great part of the reason why.

Failure begets failure,and there are no better examples than black America.
My family and I am probably better off than you and your family. But before you drift off into your imaginary world where there are no White criminals or there i no white misery, I'll remind you that there are more White failures in this country than the entire Black population. Additionally, there are millions of Blacks far more successful than you can ever hope to be.

And, once again, you don't know my "race." I've never said.

Now.... Black America? There is no Black America. There are Black people living IN America but that doesn't make them a separate sovereign nation, the key word being "sovereign." Have you also created an imaginary poor White American nation as well?
yeah cause everything's about race with you... and why? Cause you are a racist.
Any Black person that doesnt realize its all about race is deluding themselves. We dont have the luxury of pretending its not. Just because some white people are intelligent enough to stop being racist it doesnt mean the vast majority are at best passive about the racism set up by their ancestors in this country.
Passive about ancestors? WTF do you want us to do? Raise the dead and spank them?
You believe that blacks don't have the luxury of not being racist? Huh?

Who told you that? Be specific... What makes you think "you people" have done nothing to better themselves? Give me the stats that back up your claims... I want to know why you say Black Christians ( the majority) are worse than they were 50 years ago?

So you really have no idea how many or what percentage of the Black population has gotten worse than 50 years ago? You are just spouting off nonsense that you heard somewhere with no supporting evidence.
But your disconnect doesn't end there. You continue with an authoritarian persona that exposes your true character. That us vs them mentality has never wavered in your posts. You are an incorrigible bigot... but even more dangerous than the conservative bigots. At east they put their prejudices up front and wear them on their sleeves and anywhere else they can put them...YOU, OTOH, come subtly, in "liberal" clothing hiding fangs dripping with venom. White people who lived among Blacks are the worst racists for they are are keenly aware that as bottom feeders in their own society they are forced to live among the N*****.
Sorry, you and your families are a mess, and saying you'll do nothing about it until every thing around you is perfect is a great part of the reason why.

My family and I am probably better off than you and your family. But before you drift off into your imaginary world where there are no White criminals or there i no white misery, I'll remind you that there are more White failures in this country than the entire Black population. Additionally, there are millions of Blacks far more successful than you can ever hope to be.

Now.... Black America? There is no Black America. There are Black people living IN America but that doesn't make them a separate sovereign nation, the key word being "sovereign." Have you also created an imaginary poor White American nation as well?
Any Black person that doesnt realize its all about race is deluding themselves. We dont have the luxury of pretending its not. Just because some white people are intelligent enough to stop being racist it doesnt mean the vast majority are at best passive about the racism set up by their ancestors in this country.

Blacks are a bunch of whiney mealy-mouthed piss-ants who will never amount to anything as a race and will eventually disappear into the history books as a totally insignificant, brutish, lazy, and uncivilized people. The Democrat Party is working hard through Planned Parenthood to see to the systematic genocide of the Black race.
Not all blacks. Majority yes, but not all.

Passive about ancestors? WTF do you want us to do? Raise the dead and spank them?
What makes you think I concerned about what you do? I'm just pointing out the facts to my people. You wont do shit but deny your white privilege. Been there and heard that too many times to count. You missed my earlier post. Blacks can be racist. Stop whining and deflecting from my point.

What makes you think I concerned about what you do? I'm just pointing out the facts to my people. You wont do shit but deny your white privilege. Been there and heard that too many times to count. You missed my earlier post. Blacks can be racist. Stop whining and deflecting from my point.
Your point was stupid, because it presumes that current white folk are to blame for dead and gone white folk. Excuse me for pointing that out to you.

What's wrong with denying white privilege? Why would I want to take or use racism against my fellow man? Could I? Yes. Do I? No.

Yes, I know blacks can be racist. The point is, that is wrong.

Your point was stupid, because it presumes that current white folk are to blame for dead and gone white folk. Excuse me for pointing that out to you.

What's wrong with denying white privilege? Why would I want to take or use racism against my fellow man? Could I? Yes. Do I? No.

Only someone with inferior intellect would make that presumption. How difficult is it for you to read normal words? Whites are only to blame for taking advantage of the racism while pretending it doesnt exist. You dont have to deny white privilege unless you want to prove your commitment to changing the dynamic. Why would you use racism against your fellow man? Because it benefits you. Duh.

If the point is that Blacks being racist is wrong then like so many whites you forget that whites are the biggest racists on the planet. Fix your own issues before commenting on someone elses racist attitudes. We have a valid reason for being racist. Remember reason and excuse are two different things.

Only someone with inferior intellect would make that presumption. How difficult is it for you to read normal words? Whites are only to blame for taking advantage of the racism while pretending it doesnt exist. You dont have to deny white privilege unless you want to prove your commitment to changing the dynamic. Why would you use racism against your fellow man? Because it benefits you. Duh.

If the point is that Blacks being racist is wrong then like so many whites you forget that whites are the biggest racists on the planet. Fix your own issues before commenting on someone elses racist attitudes. We have a valid reason for being racist. Remember reason and excuse are two different things.
OMG I fell asleep and missed the best part of the Pittsburg Ravens game. I thought Michael Vick won. I just found out!!! LOL. Black qb's suck. LOL. JK.

You're a moron and a racist pos.

Well based on your attitude, I don't think blacks would do it any differently if they were the ones with all the power and money. Do you think blacks would be nice? HA! So stop crying that you don't like living in our great white society. If you want, start your own. Go to Africa and show us how you do it. Or take over Detroit and this time run it well. Don't turn it into a shit hole and then file bankruptcy. Or Chicago which is just as big of a dumb.

Whites have been very racist towards blacks. A lot of those whites have been marginalized. We gave you years of affirmative action so those white hiring managers had to hire a certain quote of blacks. I agreed with this policy and wish it was actually still being implemented. Still a lot of work to be done if we are ever going to fix the mess we call the ghetto's of America. You do know that when Americans brag in Europe how great our country is, Europeans always point to our ghettos and ask "what up with that?"? It's true. Our black ghettos are a stain on America. Now is it our fault? Did we create the mess? Yes. But what have blacks done to clean it up themselves? Do you really need our help? All you have to do is two things. Ask nicely and start fixing the things you can fix yourselves first. We aren't going to dump a bunch of money on people who speak straight out of fat albert. We aren't going to open up business' in dangerous neighborhoods. That means your schools are never going to be properly funded. Stop having kids until you can get out of the ghetto.

And realize, I'm not talking about you. Don't take this personally. You sound like a wonderful and educated person. Probably well spoken and smart too. But you refuse to acknowledge half your cultures problem is this.

upload_2015-10-2_16-4-44.jpeg
upload_2015-10-2_16-5-2.jpeg
upload_2015-10-2_16-5-2.jpeg
[URL='http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i.ytimg.com/vi/B3ymFLJl4Ss/maxresdefault.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v%3DB3ymFLJl4Ss&h=720&w=1280&tbnid=MlyXZSAkSCvMNM:&docid=HTKEqIjs2ezJmM&ei=EeMOVs6mBIGgNue9ocAI&tbm=isch&ved=0CDkQMygHMAdqFQoTCI7zjMLKpMgCFQGQDQod514IiA']upload_2015-10-2_16-5-27.jpeg[/URL]

...and a liar with a poor grasp of history and the English language.

Well based on your attitude, I don't think blacks would do it any differently if they were the ones with all the power and money. Do you think blacks would be nice? HA! So stop crying that you don't like living in our great white society. If you want, start your own. Go to Africa and show us how you do it. Or take over Detroit and this time run it well. Don't turn it into a shit hole and then file bankruptcy. Or Chicago which is just as big of a dumb.

Whites have been very racist towards blacks. A lot of those whites have been marginalized. We gave you years of affirmative action so those white hiring managers had to hire a certain quote of blacks. I agreed with this policy and wish it was actually still being implemented. Still a lot of work to be done if we are ever going to fix the mess we call the ghetto's of America. You do know that when Americans brag in Europe how great our country is, Europeans always point to our ghettos and ask "what up with that?"? It's true. Our black ghettos are a stain on America. Now is it our fault? Did we create the mess? Yes. But what have blacks done to clean it up themselves? Do you really need our help? All you have to do is two things. Ask nicely and start fixing the things you can fix yourselves first. We aren't going to dump a bunch of money on people who speak straight out of fat albert. We aren't going to open up business' in dangerous neighborhoods. That means your schools are never going to be properly funded. Stop having kids until you can get out of the ghetto.

And realize, I'm not talking about you. Don't take this personally. You sound like a wonderful and educated person. Probably well spoken and smart too. But you refuse to acknowledge half your cultures problem is this.

View attachment 51307
View attachment 51308
View attachment 51309
View attachment 51310
To a hammer everything looks like a nail. People of color seem to have the innate ability to accept strangers. White people are the only people that are afeared of color differences and this attitude has taken hold worldwide. Yes I think Blacks would do away with racism. Hell one of our issues is trusting whites too readily. I'm not crying about living in any great white society. The term is amusing since there is no such thing. I'm not crying about anything. I'm answering questions. So if you dont want to hear what I have to say dont ask? Simple huh? We already showed you how it was done in Africa and also in the US. Your response has always been to destroy Black success. It makes you feel insecure. Whites didnt give us "years" of affirmative action. You gave yourselves affirmative action for 400 years and counting. We may have some partial AA but white women have benefited from AA more than anyone.

Wait a minute....You admit you created the mess but you want us to clean up your mess? :laugh:

Now dont take my amusement as disagreement. Black people do need to clean up your mess because white people are sure not going to do it. Anyone that thinks this is silly in my opinion. What I have noticed though is that white people actually get angry about the Blacks that do attempt to clean up the mess. They sabotage them, discredit, and kill them. So basically what you are whining about is that we have to fight to clean up your mess. Thats pretty much the stupidest thing I think I have heard a white person say. Personally I dont want, need, or think white help is beneficial. When whites get involved shit gets fucked up. The best you can do to help is just stop being racists.

Those pictures are not the problem with Black america. Attempting to assimilate, behave, and act like white people is the problem. Black people need to get back to their roots instead of indulging in white culture. Most Black people have at best a vague notion of what it is to be Black. When you ask why you have to point the finger at the white boys that lied for centuries about history and their ongoing efforts to suppress it.

Youre an idiot and undercover cave monkey.

and youre a illiterate grunt in the cave monkey army.

Oh come on! Tell us about jungle bunny civilizations FFS!

View attachment 51307
View attachment 51308
View attachment 51309
View attachment 51310
To a hammer everything looks like a nail. People of color seem to have the innate ability to accept strangers. White people are the only people that are afeared of color differences and this attitude has taken hold worldwide. Yes I think Blacks would do away with racism. Hell one of our issues is trusting whites too readily. I'm not crying about living in any great white society. The term is amusing since there is no such thing. I'm not crying about anything. I'm answering questions. So if you dont want to hear what I have to say dont ask? Simple huh? We already showed you how it was done in Africa and also in the US. Your response has always been to destroy Black success. It makes you feel insecure. Whites didnt give us "years" of affirmative action. You gave yourselves affirmative action for 400 years and counting. We may have some partial AA but white women have benefited from AA more than anyone.

Wait a minute....You admit you created the mess but you want us to clean up your mess? :laugh:

Now dont take my amusement as disagreement. Black people do need to clean up your mess because white people are sure not going to do it. Anyone that thinks this is silly in my opinion. What I have noticed though is that white people actually get angry about the Blacks that do attempt to clean up the mess. They sabotage them, discredit, and kill them. So basically what you are whining about is that we have to fight to clean up your mess. Thats pretty much the stupidest thing I think I have heard a white person say. Personally I dont want, need, or think white help is beneficial. When whites get involved shit gets fucked up. The best you can do to help is just stop being racists.

Those pictures are not the problem with Black america. Attempting to assimilate, behave, and act like white people is the problem. Black people need to get back to their roots instead of indulging in white culture. Most Black people have at best a vague notion of what it is to be Black. When you ask why you have to point the finger at the white boys that lied for centuries about history and their ongoing efforts to suppress it.
Please explain this:

What I have noticed though is that white people actually get angry about the Blacks that do attempt to clean up the mess. They sabotage them, discredit, and kill them.

Who does this? Give some examples.

View attachment 51307
View attachment 51308
View attachment 51309
View attachment 51310

Please explain this:

What I have noticed though is that white people actually get angry about the Blacks that do attempt to clean up the mess. They sabotage them, discredit, and kill them.

The white media, presidents, police, etc etc.

I'll give you a great example. The Black Panther Party. This party was formed to protect and clean up the Black community.

Oh come on! Tell us about jungle bunny civilizations FFS!
Cave monkey calls first. Come on now.

View attachment 51307
View attachment 51308
View attachment 51309
View attachment 51310

Please explain this:

The white media, presidents, police, etc etc.

I'll give you a great example. The Black Panther Party. This party was formed to protect and clean up the Black community.

Damn. I thought the Black Panthers' jobs were to man the polling stations for the Democrat Party and intimidate the Republican voters that showed up to vote.

Great news!! Listen up!! Trump just stated that when he is elected, he will send back all the refugees. He's also going to mingle into that bunch a lot of Blacks and claim that they are refugees of a real dark race from the Mid East. Great plan. It won't matter if the Blacks complain. Everybody knows how Blacks lie all the time.

View attachment 51307
View attachment 51308
View attachment 51309
View attachment 51310

Please explain this:

...and somehow you guys couldn't even manage to do THAT right. What a shocker. Perpetual failures.

View attachment 51307
View attachment 51308
View attachment 51309
View attachment 51310

Please explain this:

...and somehow you guys couldn't even manage to do THAT right. What a shocker. Perpetual failures.

I see you just got off your shift at Carls Jr's. Did you burn the fries again?

Forum List

Back