A message to America from Black America.

Only in winter sports are whites better than Blacks in anything. That only comes from when you were almost inbred into extinction during the ice age.
I wrestled in high school and college and never did a black ever beat me in wrestling. Sorry.
You must have ducked all the Black dudes then. Sorry.
Black men may be athletic and good boxers but they do not know how to fight. Sorry, sad truth. They may be big and muscular but they don't know how to use it.

I know you will know what I'm talking about. I remember in the hood the black guys would walk around each other in circles bumping each others shoulders. I would laugh and think, "what are they waiting for?".

I'm not your typical white. I'm Greek.

I know you think this is me though.

You must have hung out with the Black guys that couldnt fight. Not all Black guys can fight obviously but we destroy people when trained in the sport. Being a Greek you arent really white. You just think you are. Greeks and Italians have more Black DNA than white people. Your ancestors called whites savages.

That's the most racist statement posted in this forum in several months. You're the biggest racist in here.
Impossible. Black people can't be racist.

I wrestled in high school and college and never did a black ever beat me in wrestling. Sorry.
Black men may be athletic and good boxers but they do not know how to fight. Sorry, sad truth. They may be big and muscular but they don't know how to use it.

I know you will know what I'm talking about. I remember in the hood the black guys would walk around each other in circles bumping each others shoulders. I would laugh and think, "what are they waiting for?".

You must have hung out with the Black guys that couldnt fight. Not all Black guys can fight obviously but we destroy people when trained in the sport. Being a Greek you arent really white. You just think you are. Greeks and Italians have more Black DNA than white people. Your ancestors called whites savages.
When my mom grew up in white Detroit they were the dirty Greeks in the white neighborhood. That was the 40's 50s.

Then in the late 70s we moved out of all black Detroit to the white burbs and all the whites who lost their foreign connection to a motherland, guys who'd say they're family was from Kentucky or Tennessee, not France England or Germany. Or they were muts. So I know what you mean when you say I'm not really white.

But see how well we assimilated?
I dont plan on assimilating. I think white culture is fucked up.
Black culture has influenced our culture and visa versa.

You think that's Halle Berry Beyonce or rhianna real hair? Jk

Do you think Hispanic culture will be a positive influence?

By the way I'm noticing a hint of us vs them mentality. The same thing you guys yell at me for. I think it's safe to say our groups are divided. Couldn't we have a more symbiotic relationship? We gave you our white women (at least the fat ones) and oscars and positions on our teams so why don't you give us something?

That's the most racist statement posted in this forum in several months. You're the biggest racist in here.
So what? Stop whining.

I will if you will.

So what? Stop whining.

I will if you will.
I never whine. I take action. You are whining because you think I'm a racist.

Well, they were probably happy we kicked the Japanese out of their Islands. It was going pretty bad for them at the time
Yes, we were quite happy that you guys kicked out the Japanese. However we were very disappointed with its intricacies. Firstly, Japan attacked the USA first, yet America declared war against Germany first and reserved to war with Japan at a later date.

This really annoyed President Quezon that he once remarked, one time shouting publicly after listening to one of Roosevelt's fireside chats: "come, listen to this scoundrel! Que demonio! How typical of America to writhe in anguish at the fate of a distant cousin, Europe, while a daughter, the Philippines, is being raped in the back room!"

America doomed the 17 Million Filipinos and then the 1 Million Americans living in the Philippines, to "second priority" while Japanese murdered the people of the American colony. America then chose to go to war with Germany first. A Germany that hasn't even attacked American territory vis-a-vis Japan that attacked Hawaii, USA.

We were eventually grateful for the American reinforcements (which were quite late) but we still have to suffer both American and Japanese bombs destroying our capital, Manila (which was the most devastated city in the world after Warsaw Poland).

Anyway, all the reinforcements were mainly due to Douglas MacArthur, of whom, his father, Arthur MacArthur was the former Governor-General of the Philippines.

Without Douglas MacArthur, then the plan would have been to go to Taiwan and then Japan. Completely bypassing the Philippines.

That's why we love General Douglas MacArthur so much XD.

Sent from my RQ735-A using Tapatalk

There may have been some reasons for helping the Philippines late, our military was still kinda weak, we had to build up. Unfortunately, England was probably more strategic than the Philippines and Hitler was on the march. Europe is much closer geographically and we weren't quite ready logistically to take on Japan in the beginning.
those are some factors I believe

OK, I understand.

But do you think its weird that America chose to attack Germany first when Japan attacked the USA first?

Germany declared war on America after Pearl Harbor.
Germany never attacked American territory.

Doesn't matter.

They declared war.

Yeah they can. We just cant practice racism as a group because we dont own any significant resources. If all the Black owned stores decided not to let white people buy from them no one would care.

As a Filipino I feel for the African-American since we also knew how it felt like to undergo lies and oppression.

After the Philippine-American war, President Mckinley was quoted in saying that the "Filipinos need to be civilized, Christianized and taught democracy"

And the ironic thing is that, in order to spread democracy, the Americans obliterated the democratically elected First Philippine Republic, they also claimed to want to spread Christianity to the heathen Filipinos, when in fact we were already Christian since the 1500s and we were to be "Civilized" when we were already home to civilizations far older than in America.

The Americans lied, cheated and then ruthlessly massacred my people once.

"Kill everyone over the age of ten"
~Jacob H Smith (On the Philippine-American War)

So, considering our history. We feel very deeply with the issue of black welfare and black rights, considering that we too were trampled upon and desecrated by an overbearing oppressive system.

However, hearkening back over and over to the past will not change anything. Instead, we should take a more progressive approach and learn to heal and forgive old wounds and also, moving forward.

Yes, the common American will never get to feel the pain and struggle of being black, but blacks should not linger in self-pity and pull themselves out of it.

There is a saying: "Victory has many fathers, while defeat is an orphan". If African-Americans can't be strong for themselves? Who else will? People should stop living in pity.

Nevertheless, you have a mission to serve as a conscience to the white man.

And tell them to stop their bloodthirsty oppression. If we don't stand together, then the opression of, the slavery in Louisiana, the massacre of Native-Americans, the extermination of the Hawaiian royal family, the Philippine-American War, the Vietnam war or Iraq war will simply continue to repeat itself over and over again.

Stay strong, stay vigilant.

What happened in the Philippines is one of the darkest chapters in American History.

I am always amazed by the Friendship and Warmness of the Filipino people toward Americans.

Well, they were probably happy we kicked the Japanese out of their Islands. It was going pretty bad for them at the time
Yes, we were quite happy that you guys kicked out the Japanese. However we were very disappointed with its intricacies. Firstly, Japan attacked the USA first, yet America declared war against Germany first and reserved to war with Japan at a later date.

This really annoyed President Quezon that he once remarked, one time shouting publicly after listening to one of Roosevelt's fireside chats: "come, listen to this scoundrel! Que demonio! How typical of America to writhe in anguish at the fate of a distant cousin, Europe, while a daughter, the Philippines, is being raped in the back room!"

America doomed the 17 Million Filipinos and then the 1 Million Americans living in the Philippines, to "second priority" while Japanese murdered the people of the American colony. America then chose to go to war with Germany first. A Germany that hasn't even attacked American territory vis-a-vis Japan that attacked Hawaii, USA.

We were eventually grateful for the American reinforcements (which were quite late) but we still have to suffer both American and Japanese bombs destroying our capital, Manila (which was the most devastated city in the world after Warsaw Poland).

Anyway, all the reinforcements were mainly due to Douglas MacArthur, of whom, his father, Arthur MacArthur was the former Governor-General of the Philippines.

Without Douglas MacArthur, then the plan would have been to go to Taiwan and then Japan. Completely bypassing the Philippines.

That's why we love General Douglas MacArthur so much XD.

There may have been some reasons for helping the Philippines late, our military was still kinda weak, we had to build up. Unfortunately, England was probably more strategic than the Philippines and Hitler was on the march. Europe is much closer geographically and we weren't quite ready logistically to take on Japan in the beginning.
those are some factors I believe

OK, I understand.

But do you think its weird that America chose to attack Germany first when Japan attacked the USA first?

No.

There were good reasons for the Europe FIrst policy.

So what? Stop whining.

I will if you will.

Everything you post is a whine about how unfair life is for black people. How you were robbed and cheated by whitey. How you can't get ahead because of whitey. How all your problems and all your social pathologies are whitey's fault.

Why don't you quite whining, get off your but, and do something to get ahead?

See, white people don't have anyone to blame when they fail. Failure is a lot easier to take when you can blame it on others.

Yeah they can. We just cant practice racism as a group because we dont own any significant resources. If all the Black owned stores decided not to let white people buy from them no one would care.

Somehow that never was a problem for Korean grocers or Chinese restaurants.

So what? Stop whining.

I will if you will.

Everything you post is a whine about how unfair life is for black people. How you were robbed and cheated by whitey. How you can't get ahead because of whitey. How all your problems and all your social pathologies are whitey's fault.

Why don't you quite whining, get off your but, and do something to get ahead?

See, white people don't have anyone to blame when they fail. Failure is a lot easier to take when you can blame it on others.
Pointing out facts in response to questions is not whining. You keep whining about me being a racist. Suck it up and deal with it if you think thats true. You act like a little bitch.

White males blame Blacks, Mexicans, gays, females, muslims, etc etc when they fail. Stop being such a little bitch.

Last edited:

Somehow that never was a problem for Korean grocers or Chinese restaurants.
You sound like a retard. Why is your post a relevant response to my post? Be specific.

How long are you the people going to put with this?

I'm 60 years old and they have dumped on us for their condition in life for all that time.

we're tired of hearing it. you created it now go live it
You may be old as a used paper bag but in the big scheme of things 60 years isnt shit. Let me know the day the racist system in the US is torn down and we can start counting. I personally dont care what you are tired of. If you dont want to hear then plug your ears.
What does a poor single black girl need from us to not get pregnant? We give free birth control and Obama.

What can we do to make you speak English and study?
What does a poor single white girl need from us to not get pregnant?

What does a poor single white girl need to not get pregnant? Better parents raising her better than that, an education, goals, morals, a society that doesn't help her be stupid or enable her, better friends.

I'm 60 years old and they have dumped on us for their condition in life for all that time.

You may be old as a used paper bag but in the big scheme of things 60 years isnt shit. Let me know the day the racist system in the US is torn down and we can start counting. I personally dont care what you are tired of. If you dont want to hear then plug your ears.
What does a poor single black girl need from us to not get pregnant? We give free birth control and Obama.

What does a poor single white girl need to not get pregnant? Better parents raising her better than that, an education, goals, morals, a society that doesn't help her be stupid or enable her, better friends.
Educated white women are some of the most promiscuous women in existence so that pretty much kills that theory. White parents dont know how to raise their children from what I have heard. They hire nannies and put leashes on them. They also have this weird dynamic where they want to be their childrens best friend instead of their parents. Generalizing.

Last edited:

Educated white women are some of the most promiscuous women in existence so that pretty much kills that theory. White parents dont know how to raise their children from what I have heard. The hire nannies and put leashes on them. They also have this weird dynamic where they want to be their childrens best friend instead of their parents. Generalizing.
And their kids don't grow up to have gold teeth and they get college degrees or Walmart jobs. Murder ain't the case that they gave me.

I'm rooting against Michael Vick because of you.

Educated white women are some of the most promiscuous women in existence so that pretty much kills that theory. White parents dont know how to raise their children from what I have heard. They hire nannies and put leashes on them. They also have this weird dynamic where they want to be their childrens best friend instead of their parents. Generalizing.
And of course Vicks winning after all my shit talk.

Educated white women are some of the most promiscuous women in existence so that pretty much kills that theory. White parents dont know how to raise their children from what I have heard. The hire nannies and put leashes on them. They also have this weird dynamic where they want to be their childrens best friend instead of their parents. Generalizing.
And their kids don't grow up to have gold teeth and they get college degrees or Walmart jobs. Murder ain't the case that they gave me.

Sorry dog. This white boy started the the gold grill craze.

article-2400355-1B6A2AE3000005DC-175_306x534.jpg

You shouldnt root against Michael Vick. Its a losing proposition. He already has you beat. He probably made more money this game than you will this year.

lynchings???? Blacks kill far more whites than whites kill blacks.

That's not even remotely true.
The Uniform Crime Reports show you are living in a fantasy world, a disingenuous one at that.
Blacks say If they are 20% and we are 80% that we are worse because 11% of us is criminal and they're only 10%. Never mind that's half their number and 11 out of 80 ain't nearly as bad.
Naw dog. You are worse because you have absolutely no reason to be a criminal. You have white privilege yet you are all prone to be criminals.

Forum List

Back