A message to America from Black America.

How long are you the people going to put with this?

I'm 60 years old and they have dumped on us for their condition in life for all that time.

we're tired of hearing it. you created it now go live it
You may be old as a used paper bag but in the big scheme of things 60 years isnt shit. Let me know the day the racist system in the US is torn down and we can start counting. I personally dont care what you are tired of. If you dont want to hear then plug your ears.
What does a poor single black girl need from us to not get pregnant? We give free birth control and Obama.

What can we do to make you speak English and study?
What does a poor single white girl need from us to not get pregnant?

She's not complaining that this society is unfair to her. Her kid is going to have it easier than your black ass. So don't worry about them. They already speak good enough english. And they aren't living in a place where supposedly it is IMPOSSIBLE to crawl out of.

And the violent crime rate isn't going to rise because this white girl isn't on crack. Her kids going to grow up to be a dishwasher, not a murderer or drug dealer.

Even if you are right about poor whites. So what? Are you saying your people insist on remaining ignorant like us?

I'm 60 years old and they have dumped on us for their condition in life for all that time.

You may be old as a used paper bag but in the big scheme of things 60 years isnt shit. Let me know the day the racist system in the US is torn down and we can start counting. I personally dont care what you are tired of. If you dont want to hear then plug your ears.
What does a poor single black girl need from us to not get pregnant? We give free birth control and Obama.

Where are all the poor white people protesting because things are unfair for them? They aren't. That's your people. Well if you must know, the reason we treat you like second class citizens is because you act like 2nd class citizens. And you don't vote. We have zero respect for people who don't vote. They are bad citizens and deserve to be shit on. Why put high paying jobs in their cities when they don't even ask for them. Voting ='s asking.

She's not complaining that this society is unfair to her. Her kid is going to have it easier than your black ass. So don't worry about them. They already speak good enough english. And they aren't living in a place where supposedly it is IMPOSSIBLE to crawl out of.

And the violent crime rate isn't going to rise because this white girl isn't on crack. Her kids going to grow up to be a dishwasher, not a murderer or drug dealer.

Even if you are right about poor whites. So what? Are you saying your people insist on remaining ignorant like us?
Yeah she is complaining and thats why she takes advantage of AA more than any other segment of the population. I wasnt worried about her. I was just posing the same question you posed to me.

Yes the violent crime rate will rise because the white girl is on meth. Her kids will grow up to be murderers, thieves, and trailer park trash.

I am right about whites. What do you mean so what? I'm saying worry about your people and fix your culture before attempting to offer solutions for mine.

Yeah she is complaining and thats why she takes advantage of AA more than any other segment of the population. I wasnt worried about her. I was just posing the same question you posed to me.

Yes the violent crime rate will rise because the white girl is on meth. Her kids will grow up to be murderers, thieves, and trailer park trash.

I am right about whites. What do you mean so what? I'm saying worry about your people and fix your culture before attempting to offer solutions for mine.
Ok and you worry about yours. What do you think you should start with first?

Where are all the poor white people protesting because things are unfair for them? They aren't. That's your people. Well if you must know, the reason we treat you like second class citizens is because you act like 2nd class citizens. And you don't vote. We have zero respect for people who don't vote. They are bad citizens and deserve to be shit on. Why put high paying jobs in their cities when they don't even ask for them. Voting ='s asking.
Do you mean white people like the ones that were protesting wealthy whites just a few years ago? Did you think I forgot? Only second class humans treat other people like second class citizens. I didnt ask for your respect nor do I need it. Your admission that you think people need to be shit on is just more proof of your troglodyte roots. Thanks for exposing your racism. You should stop whining about people pointing it out.

You're obviously confused. We are not talking about a black crack whore.

I do worry about mine. What do you think you should do to fix the inferiority complex you white males have?

You're obviously confused. We are not talking about a black crack whore.
I agree. We are talking about all your white meth whores.

Sorry, you and your families are a mess, and saying you'll do nothing about it until every thing around you is perfect is a great part of the reason why.

Failure begets failure,and there are no better examples than black America.
My family and I am probably better off than you and your family. But before you drift off into your imaginary world where there are no White criminals or there i no white misery, I'll remind you that there are more White failures in this country than the entire Black population. Additionally, there are millions of Blacks far more successful than you can ever hope to be.

And, once again, you don't know my "race." I've never said.

Now.... Black America? There is no Black America. There are Black people living IN America but that doesn't make them a separate sovereign nation, the key word being "sovereign." Have you also created an imaginary poor White American nation as well?
yeah cause everything's about race with you... and why? Cause you are a racist.
Any Black person that doesnt realize its all about race is deluding themselves. We dont have the luxury of pretending its not. Just because some white people are intelligent enough to stop being racist it doesnt mean the vast majority are at best passive about the racism set up by their ancestors in this country.

Being "passive about racism" means they aren't racists.

So what's the cause of your whining?
No stupid. It just means they are not actively snarling at Blacks and are content to take advantage of their AA 400 years in the making.

You said "the racism setup by their ancestors." You didn't say they were racists. If you want to call them racists, then do it. All you said is that aren't doing anything about racism. What more do you expect them to do in addition to not being racist themselves?

Why would anyone not take advantage of everything that's available to them? Why are you expecting people to behave in ways that aren't natural for them to behave in?

Have you been to Zimbabwe lately or are you just spouting what you heard some other pink racist say about the country? Zimbabwe is on the road to recovery... it may take some time but even tourism has seen a resurgence.

BTW, here is a picture of the capital city of Zimbabwe... just to keep things in perspective:

Harare-6.jpg

More photos of Zimbabwe:
White boys like Bridgetpat always stick their foots in their mouths and not just to pick off and eat the hair lice.

There's nothing more entertaining than a left-wing circle-jerk where they fantasize that they are winning an argument.

BTW, all the buildings in that photo look to be more than 30 years old, which means not a single new building has been constructed since blacks took over.
Its ok. You look like an ass yet again. :itsok:

How so, by mentioning facts that make you uncomfortable?
If you mean laughing when you say "uncomfortable" then I guess you are right.

That's a typical indication of people who are feeling uncomfortable: nervous laughter.

My family and I am probably better off than you and your family. But before you drift off into your imaginary world where there are no White criminals or there i no white misery, I'll remind you that there are more White failures in this country than the entire Black population. Additionally, there are millions of Blacks far more successful than you can ever hope to be.

And, once again, you don't know my "race." I've never said.

Now.... Black America? There is no Black America. There are Black people living IN America but that doesn't make them a separate sovereign nation, the key word being "sovereign." Have you also created an imaginary poor White American nation as well?
yeah cause everything's about race with you... and why? Cause you are a racist.
Any Black person that doesnt realize its all about race is deluding themselves. We dont have the luxury of pretending its not. Just because some white people are intelligent enough to stop being racist it doesnt mean the vast majority are at best passive about the racism set up by their ancestors in this country.

Being "passive about racism" means they aren't racists.

So what's the cause of your whining?
No stupid. It just means they are not actively snarling at Blacks and are content to take advantage of their AA 400 years in the making.

You said "the racism setup by their ancestors." You didn't say they were racists. If you want to call them racists, then do it. All you said is that aren't doing anything about racism. What more do you expect them to do in addition to not being racist themselves?

Why would anyone not take advantage of everything that's available to them? Why are you expecting people to behave in ways that aren't natural for them to behave in?
In order to keep that system in place they have to be racists. Since they are content with the status quo that makes them racists. I dont expect them to do anything about it because I know they are afraid to compete on a level playing field. If they were interested in doing something about it they would fork over all of their ill gotten gains and no one thinks they are capable of doing something like paying their debts accrued by their ancestors and paying the decedents of the people owed.

I dont have a problem with people taking advantage of whats available to them. I have a problem with people that do take advantage of their AA then claim an entire race of people are imagining things or those people dont want to get ahead.

White boys like Bridgetpat always stick their foots in their mouths and not just to pick off and eat the hair lice.

There's nothing more entertaining than a left-wing circle-jerk where they fantasize that they are winning an argument.

BTW, all the buildings in that photo look to be more than 30 years old, which means not a single new building has been constructed since blacks took over.
Its ok. You look like an ass yet again. :itsok:

How so, by mentioning facts that make you uncomfortable?
If you mean laughing when you say "uncomfortable" then I guess you are right.

That's a typical indication of people who are feeling uncomfortable: nervous laughter.
I dont suffer from nervous laughter because I rarely if ever get nervous.

I do worry about mine. What do you think you should do to fix the inferiority complex you white males have?
But we think/know we are better than you.

Do you mean white people like the ones that were protesting wealthy whites just a few years ago? Did you think I forgot? Only second class humans treat other people like second class citizens. I didnt ask for your respect nor do I need it. Your admission that you think people need to be shit on is just more proof of your troglodyte roots. Thanks for exposing your racism. You should stop whining about people pointing it out.
What happened to them? The economy got better and they got jobs.

99ers is a term for unemployed people in the United States, mostly citizens, who have exhausted all of their unemployment benefits, including all unemployment extensions. As a result of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act passed by Congress in February 2009, many unemployed people could receive up to 99 weeks of unemployment insurance benefits, hence the name "99ers". An estimated 7 million people were affected.

You people will be complaining 100 years from now. Little Asclepias the 3rd will be crying about how rough his grand daddy had it back in 2015.

Only in winter sports are whites better than Blacks in anything. That only comes from when you were almost inbred into extinction during the ice age.

threads about black people are useless here. as soon as you give an opinion they call you a racist anyway. so the hell with this and them too

Only in winter sports are whites better than Blacks in anything. That only comes from when you were almost inbred into extinction during the ice age.
I wrestled in high school and college and never did a black ever beat me in wrestling. Sorry.

What happened to them? The economy got better and they got jobs.

99ers is a term for unemployed people in the United States, mostly citizens, who have exhausted all of their unemployment benefits, including all unemployment extensions. As a result of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act passed by Congress in February 2009, many unemployed people could receive up to 99 weeks of unemployment insurance benefits, hence the name "99ers". An estimated 7 million people were affected.

You people will be complaining 100 years from now. Little Asclepias the 3rd will be crying about how rough his grand daddy had it back in 2015.
That just proves my point and exposes yours as untrue. Whites protest and they get what they want. White privilege. Whites have the system on lockdown and will never admit they cant compete on a level playing field. They will always make laws to take care of their own.

100 years from little Asclepias the 3rd will be grateful for grandpappy setting him up for success but still working to help his people that may still be struggling against white AA.

I wrestled in high school and college and never did a black ever beat me in wrestling. Sorry.
You must have ducked all the Black dudes then. Sorry.

threads about black people are useless here. as soon as you give an opinion they call you a racist anyway. so the hell with this and them too
I have to agree Stephanie. I go out of my way letting them know that I realize we put them in the shit holes they live in today. But are we forcing them to not study, to have kids they can't afford, to run from the cops, to sell drugs, to not call the police when they know a criminal lives in their neighborhood, to sleep with that loser, to be lazy at work and school.

Carson's message — and his rags-to-riches story — seems to be resonating with conservative Iowa voters. He talks of growing up in Detroit with a hard-working single mother who pushed him to earn top grades in school. For that, he told fairgoers, his classmates called him a nerd and an "Uncle Tom."

"But I would always shut them up by saying, 'Let's see what you're doing in 20 years, and let's see what I'm doing in 20 years,' " Carson said, drawing cheers and applause from the crowd.

When he graduated, Carson says his peers voted him, "Most Likely to Succeed."

"Which means they knew what was important," he said. "They were too lazy and trifling to do it themselves."

Forum List

Back