A message to America from Black America.

I grew up with blacks in the 70s so spent the 80s, 90s & 2000's defending black people.

How did you defend them? Are you a lawyer?

35 years later black society is worse! We're things so bad these last 50 years that black society has gotten worse? Or have you people done nothing to improve your situation?

Who told you that? Be specific... What makes you think "you people" have done nothing to better themselves? Give me the stats that back up your claims... I want to know why you say Black Christians ( the majority) are worse than they were 50 years ago?

I know many blacks have, but too many have not. So this is tough love. Get over the past. At this point, you people are responsible for yourselves.
So you really have no idea how many or what percentage of the Black population has gotten worse than 50 years ago? You are just spouting off nonsense that you heard somewhere with no supporting evidence.
But your disconnect doesn't end there. You continue with an authoritarian persona that exposes your true character. That us vs them mentality has never wavered in your posts. You are an incorrigible bigot... but even more dangerous than the conservative bigots. At east they put their prejudices up front and wear them on their sleeves and anywhere else they can put them...YOU, OTOH, come subtly, in "liberal" clothing hiding fangs dripping with venom. White people who lived among Blacks are the worst racists for they are are keenly aware that as bottom feeders in their own society they are forced to live among the N*****.

Quit talking about slave owners banging their slaves. Ancient history.
Sorry, you and your families are a mess, and saying you'll do nothing about it until every thing around you is perfect is a great part of the reason why.

Failure begets failure,and there are no better examples than black America.
And then they tell us liberals that we are even WORSE than conservatives when we tell them the truth about their fucked up society/culture.

Just because we understand blacks got a raw deal does not mean we are going to sit around for the next 200 years watching blacks be ignorant and then complain that we don't want to work or live next to them.

Oh, that's what you've been waiting for. Well, good luck! ;)
Gee... Thanks... You are finally beginning to show at least some reasoning ability.
Yes, I recognize the low expectations you have of yourself and yours. How are you ever going to avoid failure?

Rhetorical: you won't
Emulating white people will always bring about failure for the Black man. When Black people cease investing in white culture they will always succeed.
Yeah, Zimbabwe is and has been great place since they got rid of the whites and became blacks acting like blacks.

Have you been to Zimbabwe lately or are you just spouting what you heard some other pink racist say about the country? Zimbabwe is on the road to recovery... it may take some time but even tourism has seen a resurgence.

BTW, here is a picture of the capital city of Zimbabwe... just to keep things in perspective:

Harare-6.jpg

More photos of Zimbabwe:
White boys like Bridgetpat always stick their foots in their mouths and not just to pick off and eat the hair lice.

Last edited:
How long are you the people going to put with this?

I'm 60 years old and they have dumped on us for their condition in life for all that time.

we're tired of hearing it. you created it now go live it

I grew up with blacks in the 70s so spent the 80s, 90s & 2000's defending black people.

35 years later black society is worse! We're things so bad these last 50 years that black society has gotten worse? Or have you people done nothing to improve your situation?

Who told you that? Be specific... What makes you think "you people" have done nothing to better themselves? Give me the stats that back up your claims... I want to know why you say Black Christians ( the majority) are worse than they were 50 years ago?

I know many blacks have, but too many have not. So this is tough love. Get over the past. At this point, you people are responsible for yourselves.
So you really have no idea how many or what percentage of the Black population has gotten worse than 50 years ago? You are just spouting off nonsense that you heard somewhere with no supporting evidence.
But your disconnect doesn't end there. You continue with an authoritarian persona that exposes your true character. That us vs them mentality has never wavered in your posts. You are an incorrigible bigot... but even more dangerous than the conservative bigots. At east they put their prejudices up front and wear them on their sleeves and anywhere else they can put them...YOU, OTOH, come subtly, in "liberal" clothing hiding fangs dripping with venom. White people who lived among Blacks are the worst racists for they are are keenly aware that as bottom feeders in their own society they are forced to live among the N*****.

Sorry, you and your families are a mess, and saying you'll do nothing about it until every thing around you is perfect is a great part of the reason why.

My family and I am probably better off than you and your family. But before you drift off into your imaginary world where there are no White criminals or there i no white misery, I'll remind you that there are more White failures in this country than the entire Black population. Additionally, there are millions of Blacks far more successful than you can ever hope to be.

And, once again, you don't know my "race." I've never said.

Now.... Black America? There is no Black America. There are Black people living IN America but that doesn't make them a separate sovereign nation, the key word being "sovereign." Have you also created an imaginary poor White American nation as well?
yeah cause everything's about race with you... and why? Cause you are a racist.
Any Black person that doesnt realize its all about race is deluding themselves. We dont have the luxury of pretending its not. Just because some white people are intelligent enough to stop being racist it doesnt mean the vast majority are at best passive about the racism set up by their ancestors in this country.

I'm 60 years old and they have dumped on us for their condition in life for all that time.

You may be old as a used paper bag but in the big scheme of things 60 years isnt shit. Let me know the day the racist system in the US is torn down and we can start counting. I personally dont care what you are tired of. If you dont want to hear then plug your ears.

And then they tell us liberals that we are even WORSE than conservatives when we tell them the truth about their fucked up society/culture.

Just because we understand blacks got a raw deal does not mean we are going to sit around for the next 200 years watching blacks be ignorant and then complain that we don't want to work or live next to them.
When a supposed lib advances the theories of a racist then they are worse than conservatives. There is no reason to expect people that are systematically burdened with baggage to cross the finish line before or at the same time as people that are not burdened. The fact that some of us do cross that finish line before you pretty much kills your theory. I can deal with a self professed enemy. Someone that pretends to be an ally then spouts bullshit in anonymity is low and unworthy of respect.

I'll even acknowledge we created it but still they need to do a better job digging themselves out. With every generation the excuse gets weaker.

You may be old as a used paper bag but in the big scheme of things 60 years isnt shit. Let me know the day the racist system in the US is torn down and we can start counting. I personally dont care what you are tired of. If you dont want to hear then plug your ears.
What does a poor single black girl need from us to not get pregnant? We give free birth control and Obama.

What can we do to make you speak English and study?

What does a poor single black girl need from us to not get pregnant? We give free birth control and Obama.

What does a poor single white girl need from us to not get pregnant?

Gee... Thanks... You are finally beginning to show at least some reasoning ability.
Yes, I recognize the low expectations you have of yourself and yours. How are you ever going to avoid failure?

Emulating white people will always bring about failure for the Black man. When Black people cease investing in white culture they will always succeed.
Yeah, Zimbabwe is and has been great place since they got rid of the whites and became blacks acting like blacks.

Have you been to Zimbabwe lately or are you just spouting what you heard some other pink racist say about the country? Zimbabwe is on the road to recovery... it may take some time but even tourism has seen a resurgence.

BTW, here is a picture of the capital city of Zimbabwe... just to keep things in perspective:

Harare-6.jpg

More photos of Zimbabwe:
White boys like Bridgetpat always stick their foots in their mouths and not just to pick off and eat the hair lice.

There's nothing more entertaining than a left-wing circle-jerk where they fantasize that they are winning an argument.

BTW, all the buildings in that photo look to be more than 30 years old, which means not a single new building has been constructed since blacks took over.

Harare-6.jpg

More photos of Zimbabwe:

There's nothing more entertaining than a left-wing circle-jerk where they fantasize that they are winning an argument.

BTW, all the buildings in that photo look to be more than 30 years old, which means not a single new building has been constructed since blacks took over.
Its ok. You look like an ass yet again. :itsok:

My family and I am probably better off than you and your family. But before you drift off into your imaginary world where there are no White criminals or there i no white misery, I'll remind you that there are more White failures in this country than the entire Black population. Additionally, there are millions of Blacks far more successful than you can ever hope to be.

Now.... Black America? There is no Black America. There are Black people living IN America but that doesn't make them a separate sovereign nation, the key word being "sovereign." Have you also created an imaginary poor White American nation as well?
Any Black person that doesnt realize its all about race is deluding themselves. We dont have the luxury of pretending its not. Just because some white people are intelligent enough to stop being racist it doesnt mean the vast majority are at best passive about the racism set up by their ancestors in this country.

Blacks are a bunch of whiney mealy-mouthed piss-ants who will never amount to anything as a race and will eventually disappear into the history books as a totally insignificant, brutish, lazy, and uncivilized people. The Democrat Party is working hard through Planned Parenthood to see to the systematic genocide of the Black race.

Blacks are a bunch of whiney mealy-mouthed piss-ants who will never amount to anything as a race and will eventually disappear into the history books as a totally insignificant, brutish, lazy, and uncivilized people. The Democrat Party is working hard through Planned Parenthood to see to the systematic genocide of the Black race.
That was funny. If Black were to disappear it would long long after everyone would read in amazement about the humans that were called "white" that lacked the ability to produce enough melanin to protect themselves due to their weak genetic pool.

Harare-6.jpg

More photos of Zimbabwe:
Harrare, Zimbabwe: The World's Least Livable City, I kid you not! :) :
Monday, February 21, 2011
1: Zimbabwe's capital Harare is the least livable city in the world, according to the latest annual survey by the Economist Intelligence Unit. The ranking is based on stability, healthcare, culture and environment, education, and infrastructure. REUTERS/Philimon Bulawayo

FAILURE IS FAILURE!

Least livable cities | Reuters.com

Being "passive about racism" means they aren't racists.

So what's the cause of your whining?

Harare-6.jpg

More photos of Zimbabwe:

How so, by mentioning facts that make you uncomfortable?

Being "passive about racism" means they aren't racists.

So what's the cause of your whining?
No stupid. It just means they are not actively snarling at Blacks and are content to take advantage of their AA 400 years in the making.

Harare-6.jpg

More photos of Zimbabwe:

How so, by mentioning facts that make you uncomfortable?
If you mean laughing when you say "uncomfortable" then I guess you are right.

Do you think maybe if we stopped categorizing people this might end?
Why do people need to segregate THEMSELVES???

Forum List

Back