A message to America from Black America.

Its smart to get rid of whites and their backassward culture as a first step. Its a marathon not a sprint.

If it was so smart, the why is their standard of living in the toilet?

Two things. Whites dont determine standards. Sometimes you have to go back to that fork in the road where you fucked up and took the wrong path. Once you start down the correct path things drastically improve.

So having drastically less wealth is actually a good thing?
Depends on what you are calling wealth. Again your retarded white boy standards dont apply.

I don't call having nothing to eat "wealth." Things that people want is wealth. Things like good food, quality housing, modern appliances, consumer electronics, automobiles - you know, all the stuff that the people of Zimbabwe can only dream about.

What do you call wealth?
You sound like your typical retarded white boy. If they had nothing to eat they wouldnt be alive.

You mean studying hard, wearing respectable clothing and speaking proper English is the road to failure?
No I said white culture.

Isn't that all part of what blacks kids call "acting white?"
Who told you that?

Acting white
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In the United States, acting white is a pejorative term, usually applied to African Americans, which refers to a person's perceived betrayal of their culture by assuming the social expectations of white society.[1][2] Success in education in particular (depending on one's cultural background) can be seen as a form of "selling out" by being disloyal to one's culture.[2]

The term is controversial, and its precise meaning is hard to define.[1] Some minority students are discouraged from achieving in school by the negative prejudices of ethnic peers; such a view has been expressed in articles in The New York Times, Time magazine, and The Wall Street Journal—and by public figures and academics across the political spectrum.[2]
Thats obviously a silly white boys interpretation of what "acting white" means. Why did you let another white guy tell you what Black people mean?

So what is this "white culture" that you think is so bad for blacks?

No I said white culture.

Who told you that?

Acting white
In the United States, acting white is a pejorative term, usually applied to African Americans, which refers to a person's perceived betrayal of their culture by assuming the social expectations of white society.[1][2] Success in education in particular (depending on one's cultural background) can be seen as a form of "selling out" by being disloyal to one's culture.[2]

The term is controversial, and its precise meaning is hard to define.[1] Some minority students are discouraged from achieving in school by the negative prejudices of ethnic peers; such a view has been expressed in articles in The New York Times, Time magazine, and The Wall Street Journal—and by public figures and academics across the political spectrum.[2]
Thats obviously a silly white boys interpretation of what "acting white" means. Why did you let another white guy tell you what Black people mean?

Shooting up schools and movie theatres, incest, animal molestation, drugs dependency, leashing your children, promiscuity, macaroni with bread crumbs, etc etc. I could go on and on but you get the point.

If it was so smart, the why is their standard of living in the toilet?

Two things. Whites dont determine standards. Sometimes you have to go back to that fork in the road where you fucked up and took the wrong path. Once you start down the correct path things drastically improve.

Depends on what you are calling wealth. Again your retarded white boy standards dont apply.

I don't call having nothing to eat "wealth." Things that people want is wealth. Things like good food, quality housing, modern appliances, consumer electronics, automobiles - you know, all the stuff that the people of Zimbabwe can only dream about.

What do you call wealth?
You sound like your typical retarded white boy. If they had nothing to eat they wouldnt be alive.

They are just barely alive, but you think they have a high standard of living. Or do you think that?

What do you call wealth?

They are just barely alive, but you think they have a high standard of living. Or do you think that?
Have you ever been to Africa? Its a rhetorical question because I can tell by your ignorance you havent.

Who told you that?

Acting white

Shooting up schools and movie theatres, incest, animal molestation, drugs dependency, leashing your children, promiscuity, macaroni with bread crumbs, etc etc. I could go on and on but you get the point.

How does a few crazies shooting up a school or movie theater impact blacks in any significant way?

Incest is party of white culture? Strange, I've never heard that. You mean blacks don't commit incest? I'd have to see some statistics on that.

The same goes for "animal molestation." In fact, the most notorious case of animal abuse I'm aware of is when Michael Vick was convicted of cruelty to animals. According to the talking heads on the networks news, dog fighting is quite popular among blacks.

"Leashing your children?" Do you mean those things mothers use to keep their toddlers from wandering off? That's harmful? Really?

Promiscuity is more of a black thing than a white thing. That's why they have so many illegitimate children. Did you know that 70% of all black children are illegitimate?

"Macaroni and bread crumbs" is harmful?" Really?

What do you call wealth?

Have you ever been to Africa? Its a rhetorical question because I can tell by your ignorance you havent.

I don't need to go to Africa to know that the people of Zimbabwe are living in abject poverty. According to the IMF the country is ranked 162 with a per capita GDP of $2046. That is dirt poor.

You can learn things by reading, ya know. I guess that must be one of those "white culture" things.

Who told you that?

Acting white

How does a few crazies shooting up a school or movie theater impact blacks in any significant way?

Incest is party of white culture? Strange, I've never heard that. You mean blacks don't commit incest? I'd have to see some statistics on that.

The same goes for "animal molestation." In fact, the most notorious case of animal abuse I'm aware of is when Michael Vick was convicted of cruelty to animals. According to the talking heads on the networks news, dog fighting is quite popular among blacks.

"Leashing your children?" Do you mean those things mothers use to keep their toddlers from wandering off? That's harmful? Really?

Promiscuity is more of a black thing than a white thing. That's why they have so many illegitimate children. Did you know that 70% of all black children are illegitimate?

"Macaroni and bread crumbs" is harmful?" Really?
When you are surrounded by madness you start doing stupid things just like the ones from the failed culture. Just the other day there was a story about 2 Black kids that were going to kill their mom. They got that from white culture.

Yes incest is part of white culture. It has its roots in the history of your race. Your genetic pool is messed up because of it. Anytime your mother is also your sister thats incest.

No one thought you were an expert on much so I understand you never heard of animal molestation. You probably think its normal.

Yes. Children arent dogs. Sends a bad message.

Macaroni topped with bread crumbs is disgusting. No wonder even white people dont like their own food.

What do you call wealth?

I don't need to go to Africa to know that the people of Zimbabwe are living in abject poverty. According to the IMF the country is ranked 162 with a per capita GDP of $2046. That is dirt poor.

You can learn things by reading, ya know. I guess that must be one of those "white culture" things.
The IMF is made up of white people. Again white people think oddly. There is a reason you have no rhythm and destroy the earth.

Yes you do need to go to Africa if your claim is that Black people are living in abject poverty. What you will see is highly successful Blacks and whites living in abject poverty depending on where you go.

What do you call wealth?

The IMF is made up of white people. Again white people think oddly. There is a reason you have no rhythm and destroy the earth.

Yes you do need to go to Africa if your claim is that Black people are living in abject poverty. What you will see is highly successful Blacks and whites living in abject poverty depending on where you go.

Highly successful people living in abject poverty? How does that work?

Here's Obama's brother in the shack where he lives:

images

Is he a "highly successful" black African?

Here's a lovely prosperous community in Zimbabwe:

Poverty-1024x682.jpg

Are the people living here "successful?" Can you explain how we are supposed to recognize this black African "success" when we encounter it?

images

Poverty-1024x682.jpg

Are the people living here "successful?" Can you explain how we are supposed to recognize this black African "success" when we encounter it?

Zimbabwe became independent in 1980. After centuries of colonialism.

You seem to leave these little facts out. But no..you aren't racist..right?

Zimbabwe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

images

Poverty-1024x682.jpg

Zimbabwe became independent in 1980. After centuries of colonialism.

You seem to leave these little facts out. But no..you aren't racist..right?

Zimbabwe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah, we know, it's all the white man's fault. But you aren't a racist, right?

Zimbabwe was far wealthier the day it gained it's independence than it is now. Self-rule has been a disaster for Zimbabwe. The same goes for almost every country in Africa. South Africa is now rapidly swirling down the toilet bowl.

You call me a racist for doing nothing more than pointing out facts. There something fundamentally sick about that, don't you think?

Forum List

Back