A message to last principled Republicans and true Independent patriots...

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Nov 1, 2008
Do not hoist Trump into an office of power!

You can refuse to vote!
You can refuse to vote for Hillary!

But supporting Trump is irresponsible and damn near reckless!

I think most of you anti-Trump Republicans already know this, but a few of you are talking party loyalty

Remember the purpose of a political party actually is: A political is a vehicle to promote your most important political beliefs! If a political party fails you in this role, there is no need to support it.

There is no such thing as "loyalty" to a political organization! Either it works for you or it does not.

And know this, any candidate supported by angry, policy indifferent ANARCHIST, that masquerade around like principled Americans, A candidate that has turned your main instrument to empower your core beliefs into an asinine fascist tool of the irrational, is definitely NOT a candidate deserving of your support!

Remember, if it is between party and the perservation of our ability to govern soundly, governance comes first!

I humbly apologize to those that find what I said 'pushy' or 'commonsensical', but it has come to light a few find this political crisis difficult to resolve!

It is this minority I am trying to reach.

Thank you

Amrchaos

Your rant begins with a heaping pile of misguided opinions, and builds from there to full blown failure.

"A message to last principled Republicans and true Independent patriots..."

...all three of them.

"A message to last principled Republicans and true Independent patriots..."

...all three of them.
Three of them? I challenge that. The message is to "principled Republicans" and "true independent patriots". Are you sure there are three of them? OK, I jest! Actually there are some Republicans I admire more than Democrats, but I am so disappointed that they are disrespected within their party by the outshouting "Freedom Caucus" of about 40 Reps in the House.

Your rant begins with a heaping pile of misguided opinions, and builds from there to full blown failure.

I'm sorry!

I thought I was addressing 'principaled' and\or patriotic rightwingers and moderates!

Not, angry, institutional destroying, wacko birds like yourself! If you think I was, I am sure I stated I am not.

Now please, run along and seek your fetish for argument and conflict somewhere else....

See, the right wing anarchist thirst for chaos attracts them to topical discussions like maggots to a rotten corpse!

They may have destroyed the GOP good chances to obtain the White house this year does not entitle them to destroy the parties integrity.

Do not hoist Trump into an office of power!

You can refuse to vote!
You can refuse to vote for Hillary!

But supporting Trump is irresponsible and damn near reckless!

I think most of you anti-Trump Republicans already know this, but a few of you are talking party loyalty

Remember the purpose of a political party actually is: A political is a vehicle to promote your most important political beliefs! If a political party fails you in this role, there is no need to support it.

There is no such thing as "loyalty" to a political organization! Either it works for you or it does not.

And know this, any candidate supported by angry, policy indifferent ANARCHIST, that masquerade around like principled Americans, A candidate that has turned your main instrument to empower your core beliefs into an asinine fascist tool of the irrational, is definitely NOT a candidate deserving of your support!

Remember, if it is between party and the perservation of our ability to govern soundly, governance comes first!

I humbly apologize to those that find what I said 'pushy' or 'commonsensical', but it has come to light a few find this political crisis difficult to resolve!

It is this minority I am trying to reach.

Thank you

Amrchaos

Putting Hillary in office would be more irresponsible and more reckless.

I'm sorry!

I thought I was addressing 'principaled' and\or patriotic rightwingers and moderates!

Not, angry, institutional destroying, wacko birds like yourself! If you think I was, I am sure I stated I am not.

Now please, run along and seek your fetish for argument and conflict somewhere else....

See, the right wing anarchist thirst for chaos attracts them to topical discussions like maggots to a rotten corpse!

They may have destroyed the GOP good chances to obtain the White house this year does not entitle them to destroy the parties integrity.

It doesn't matter who you think you were addressing, you started off with a false premise and went from there to failure.

The "institution" isn't what needs to be preserved, it's the principles. The GOO as an institution, has abandoned those principles. I care about principles and the institution be damned.

You imagine your rant to be a "topical" discussion, but just because you labeled it, doesn't make it so.

Forum List

Back