A military coup??

2) One of the main reasons the Doomsday clock has moved is because of Trump's election and his actions...
...and your source is ....?

Now that is RICH. You just made a statement that "I" was too young to know about Reagan and Bush... without providing any facts or details, and then you ask me for a source? :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Yep go ahead and provide it instead of being the little pussy you are. Can't back it up?

You don't know anything about the Reagan Bush years so if you were old enough you were just a clueless dumbfuck. And now you come here to present it for all the world to see.

How many sources you want? 10? 20?

I'll provide them as soon as you provide an argument other than... THE LEFT!!! THE LEFT!!! THE LEFT!! OMG THE LEFT!!!

Did you take your lithium this morning? You are worse than usual.
So you found nothing. That means you're full of shit.

Sorry boss. I'm a card player and the person that calls the pot has to show their hand first, and you haven't shown me shit. And you won't, because you got nadda.

see what they do first? They have a history,,Did you read up on Bannon and what 'he's all about ?? A tiger doesn't change its stripes , and the rest of the herd A mish mash of incompetents for the jobs they are given
Yes. Again, they take an oath. If they fuck up, then I'll be with you in protesting. As the Left screeched for months "give him a chance!". I suggest you take that advice for everyone.

Please show me in modern history where a country has been as divided as quickly under the change of Presidential power as it has been now.
You are too young to remember either w. Bush, especially Reagan. You are ignorant of history and can't think for shit. It's no secret the left is highly intolerant of opposing views and do not accept the will of the people. They cry and complain like babies and you view that as division.

The only way to be united is to agree with them. And that ain't happening no matter how much feces you throw around in protest.

Wrong... I am not too young. I already talked about Reagan, Reagan had that magic touch that he could soothe even some of the most tense situations, thus why he is remembered as one of the greatest Presidents of all-time... and under Bush the war protests were no where near as big as the Women protests against Trump. Hell the first Iraq War made men like Storm'n Norman Schwarkkopf and Collin Powell heroes. So either put up facts to back your assertion or shove it like the others. You have presented no facts to prove otherwise.
Wrong. The left despised Reagan with a passion and still do! You have presented stupidity and you do so with apparent carefree abandon. You're a special kind of stupid.

The "Left!" The "Left!" :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Jesus Christ you sound like a fucking bubbling idiot. Do your fucking research... Reagan is one of the most popular Presidents of all-time. People may not have liked Reaganomics... but that doesn't change the statement I made.
I responded to your assertion that we've not been as divided in modern times. The leftwing extremist have never represented the majority although they think they do. The fact that Reagan is popular today is because..
A. His policies worked, you think people didn't like his economic policies because you're a leftist that think you're in the majority.
B. Most of the hate and vitriol has died down.
C. You are too stupid to even know when you are talking shit that can be easily refuted...

POLL SHOWS REAGAN APPROVAL RATING AT 4-YEAR LOW

President Reagan's approval rating has plunged to its lowest level in more than four years, according to the latest New York Times/CBS News Poll.

The survey, taken Saturday and Sunday after the release of the report of a Presidential commission on the Iran arms deal, found that 42 percent of those surveyed approved of the way Mr. Reagan was handling his job and 46 percent disapproved.

there's no such thing as left wing totalitarianism, thats like saying left wing fascism its an oxymoron anyone with a high school level political science education will tell you that. Totalitarianism is a synonym for fascism. other than right wing political hacks like rush limbaugh or glenn beck everyone knows its completely asinine to describe things like high taxes or universal healthcare as totalitarianism

Nonsense. Either you misunderstood what you read, or you need to read something beyond the kindergarten level.

You're talking to a coward that can't make up his fucking mind. In one breath he tells you to wait to see what happens, then two posts later he is giggling like a little school girl who just got his first kiss saying how Trump is doing some crazy things and that "this spring should be interesting." He's full of double-talk and passive-aggressive statements. Then he tries to create this fake positive persona that people respect his opinions based on his posting history and throw it around like manhole covers, when I only see other douche bags coming to his defense... and those people coming to his defense are only doing so because they had a beef with me before.
An excellent example of a passive-aggressive coward post......and only a few posts after you posted this one:
1) You are a passive-aggressive coward. I don't care if you served in the military. The person you are today is the person I know. Many people have served in the military and are not heroes. Benedict Arnold the most famous traitor in American history, of whom West Point was initially named after was in the military. Lee Harvey Oswald was in the military. Timothy McVeigh was in the military. The Dallas Police sniper was in the military... you may not be a murderer or a traitor (I can't say you are or you are not) but you are however a coward that hides behind passive-aggressive statements and can't man up and make insults directly to someone.

2) The U.S. was never as divided under Obama as it has been under Trump, and the Doomsday clock hasn't been this close to midnight... since the Cold War?

3) I never said you were redneck...only that you stare at yourself naked in your truck's rear view mirror. Sounds like you are the one stereotyping all people that drive trucks as rednecks, not me.

Please show me in modern history where a country has been as divided as quickly under the change of Presidential power as it has been now.
You are too young to remember either w. Bush, especially Reagan. You are ignorant of history and can't think for shit. It's no secret the left is highly intolerant of opposing views and do not accept the will of the people. They cry and complain like babies and you view that as division.

The only way to be united is to agree with them. And that ain't happening no matter how much feces you throw around in protest.

Wrong... I am not too young. I already talked about Reagan, Reagan had that magic touch that he could soothe even some of the most tense situations, thus why he is remembered as one of the greatest Presidents of all-time... and under Bush the war protests were no where near as big as the Women protests against Trump. Hell the first Iraq War made men like Storm'n Norman Schwarkkopf and Collin Powell heroes. So either put up facts to back your assertion or shove it like the others. You have presented no facts to prove otherwise.
Wrong. The left despised Reagan with a passion and still do! You have presented stupidity and you do so with apparent carefree abandon. You're a special kind of stupid.

Jesus Christ you sound like a fucking bubbling idiot. Do your fucking research... Reagan is one of the most popular Presidents of all-time. People may not have liked Reaganomics... but that doesn't change the statement I made.
I responded to your assertion that we've not been as divided in modern times. The leftwing extremist have never represented the majority although they think they do. The fact that Reagan is popular today is because..
A. His policies worked, you think people didn't like his economic policies because you're a leftist that think you're in the majority.
C. You are too stupid to even know when you are talking shit that can be easily refuted...

President Reagan's approval rating has plunged to its lowest level in more than four years, according to the latest New York Times/CBS News Poll.

The survey, taken Saturday and Sunday after the release of the report of a Presidential commission on the Iran arms deal, found that 42 percent of those surveyed approved of the way Mr. Reagan was handling his job and 46 percent disapproved.
and I guess ronnie tripling our debt made no never mind to you?

...and your source is ....?

Now that is RICH. You just made a statement that "I" was too young to know about Reagan and Bush... without providing any facts or details, and then you ask me for a source? :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Yep go ahead and provide it instead of being the little pussy you are. Can't back it up?

You don't know anything about the Reagan Bush years so if you were old enough you were just a clueless dumbfuck. And now you come here to present it for all the world to see.

I'll provide them as soon as you provide an argument other than... THE LEFT!!! THE LEFT!!! THE LEFT!! OMG THE LEFT!!!

Sorry boss. I'm a card player and the person that calls the pot has to show their hand first, and you haven't shown me shit. And you won't, because you got nadda.
Sorry, pussy. You said:

"2) One of the main reasons the Doomsday clock has moved is because of Trump's election and his actions..."

...and you can't back it up. And like the little dishonest cvnt you are you snipped it out of this post. You are full of shit. The only cards in your deck are jokers. But the jokes on you, you've fooled no one but your self.

The dems helped a bunch there too but it was doubled, but no, it doesn't bother me because he did build the military to the point the USSR collapsed trying to keep up. Plus the gdp enjoyed record growth.

Lowering taxes and regulations helps business, and that helps the economy. Duh. Liberals can't grasp that for whatever reason.

The hard left whipped you people out on the streets during the campaign.

Thanks, that's the funniest thing I've heard all day.

If your militias try to mix it up with the hard left, they will dirt nap the militias.

After kicking liberal asses, I'm sure the militias will need a nap. DERP!
Silly you. The far right are yelling that the far left was beating them up. The militia was complaining that the LEO were hurting the Bundy's feelings. No one is his or her right mind is concerned by the militias actually doing anything. They are snow flakes. Well, Finicum was not a snow flake, but he got melted.

The far right are yelling that the far left was beating them up.

When did the left beat someone up? Where? Link?

The militia was complaining that the LEO were hurting the Bundy's feelings.

Militia...LEO...where is the left in this scenario?

No one is his or her right mind is concerned by the militias actually doing anything.

You clowns brought it up...and laughably claimed your fellow leftists would somehow beat them.

They are snow flakes.

But enough about the left.
You are throwing a hissy.

OK, the far right are sissies. But we knew that.

And there will be no coup.

Laughing at Sarah and the rest of the whiney left is "throwing a hissy"? LOL!
But that iis not what you were doing.

The only military coup will happen in concert with the VP and a majority of the Cabinet if they think Trump has gone too far.

But that iis not what you were doing.

I was definitely laughing at Sarah and her idiocy.
Do you think the military is likely to follow her idiotic lefty suggestions? LOL!
If so, I'm laughing at your idiocy too.

The only military coup will happen in concert with the VP and a majority of the Cabinet

Idiot! That wouldn't be a military coup, would it?

The dems helped a bunch there too but it was doubled, but no, it doesn't bother me because he did build the military to the point the USSR collapsed trying to keep up. Plus the gdp enjoyed record growth.

Lowering taxes and regulations helps business, and that helps the economy. Duh. Liberals can't grasp that for whatever reason.
lowered taxes to what30++?? and he TRIPLED the debt It was moron gwb that just DOUBLED it

Calm down people. There will be no military coup, and the police are not a singular force for very good reasons. That said, the protests will continue unabated, though they will not change the behavior of the Narcissist / Megalomaniac-in-Chief ; he will use his power to quell descent unless and until the adults in the Republican Party, and The Congress do the right thing - make America America again.

Ryan is too weak, though he has more constitutional power than does trump; McConnell is worthless. One must hope that whomever becomes the tie-breaker on the Supreme Court is not an ideologue or beholden to trump, but a man of integrity who understands we no longer live in the 18th Century, nor has the desire to return us to the Gilded Age.

If you want people to calm down, perhaps you on the left should stop your crazy talk about "hitler" and "fascists" and "Narcissist/Megalomaniac in Chief".

If you really believe that the President is crazy, then why is a coup out of the question?

IF you don't believe it, then why the fuck are you constantly saying shit like that?

It is my considered opinion that trump's use of power is that of a fascist (control of the press & scapegoating, as examples) and his behavior is that of a Narcissist and Megalomaniac. I suggest you consider his behavior, tweets and actions after looking up the definitions of Narcissism and Megalomaniac.

A coup is out of the question, we are a nation of laws and there are remedies to remove a President from office by law. In another manner - when two or more people conspire to remove a president by force - the act becomes treason. trump was duly elected by the rule of law, that he is unfit is becoming apparent to many Americans, world leaders and those negatively impacted when he by-passed The Congress and began to usurp their power.

YOu claim your opinion of him is a "considered opinion".

Yet you constant apply medical terms to him that no one qualified to use, would be confident to use without an in depth and IN PERSON examination.

You are the one that A. needs to calm down and B. needs to stop panic mongering.

People are getting hurt because of the left's panic mongering.

lowered taxes to what30++?? and he TRIPLED the debt It was moron gwb that just DOUBLED it
You avoided the point and want to scurry along the dark edges here. Reagan lowered the top tax rate from 90% down to the lower 20s and had to bump it up a bit to 26% in the end. It doesn't matter if you like facts or not.

lowered taxes to what30++??

Two brackets, 28% and 15%.

and he TRIPLED the debt

Yeah, it was awful, he added about $1.7 trillion, grew the economy, a lot, killed inflation and won the Cold War.
Obama added over $9 trillion, lost the ME and gave us the weakest recovery since WWII.

Calm down people. There will be no military coup, and the police are not a singular force for very good reasons. That said, the protests will continue unabated, though they will not change the behavior of the Narcissist / Megalomaniac-in-Chief ; he will use his power to quell descent unless and until the adults in the Republican Party, and The Congress do the right thing - make America America again.

Ryan is too weak, though he has more constitutional power than does trump; McConnell is worthless. One must hope that whomever becomes the tie-breaker on the Supreme Court is not an ideologue or beholden to trump, but a man of integrity who understands we no longer live in the 18th Century, nor has the desire to return us to the Gilded Age.

If you want people to calm down, perhaps you on the left should stop your crazy talk about "hitler" and "fascists" and "Narcissist/Megalomaniac in Chief".

If you really believe that the President is crazy, then why is a coup out of the question?

IF you don't believe it, then why the fuck are you constantly saying shit like that?
and why do you say shit like constantly?

Wry is calling for people to "calm down" while literally arguing that the President is a madman.

Do you see the contradiction?

That is why I "say shit like that constantly".

Because you whack job lefties need called on your bullshit.

So when someone tells you that YOU are overreacting because there is not going to be a fucking military coup in the U.S. despite what some female comedian says on TWITTER... but points out that Trump is a madman for his actions of putting us on the verge of war with Iran, North Korea, and China while pissing off a large part of our allies... all in his FIRST TWO WEEKS... you want to call him a whack job?

TWO WEEKS... and Flynn says Iran is on notice, Trump calls North Korea out on Twitter, Steve Bannon says war in the South China Sea is pretty much inevitable... All of Europe sees Trump as a threat and not an ally, and Trump tells off Mexico and Australia. TWO WEEKS in office... TWO WEEKS to do all that. Nope, that all sounds like a smooth transition.

1. Mexico needs telling off. Australia? Yeah, we aren't taking those refugees. Screw that. We have no shortage of Third World peasants.

2. If some tough talk is all that it takes to start a war with someone, that someone is the problem, not the talker.

3. So, yes, claiming the President is a madman is panic mongering and Wry should b ashamed.

It is my considered opinion that trump's use of power is that of a fascist (control of the press & scapegoating, as examples) and his behavior is that of a Narcissist and Megalomaniac. I suggest you consider his behavior, tweets and actions after looking up the definitions of Narcissism and Megalomaniac.

A coup is out of the question, we are a nation of laws and there are remedies to remove a President from office by law. In another manner - when two or more people conspire to remove a president by force - the act becomes treason. trump was duly elected by the rule of law, that he is unfit is becoming apparent to many Americans, world leaders and those negatively impacted when he by-passed The Congress and began to usurp their power.

YOu claim your opinion of him is a "considered opinion".

Yet you constant apply medical terms to him that no one qualified to use, would be confident to use without an in depth and IN PERSON examination.

You are the one that A. needs to calm down and B. needs to stop panic mongering.

People are getting hurt because of the left's panic mongering.
Oh, they apply to Trump and to you, Correll.

A. His policy didn't always work, thus why Reaganomics is so wildly used to this day as a term and not as a way of working the economy, and no, I don't say that by being a lefty, because I'm not... and I loved Reagan. :)

B. The hate and vitriol? Again, you are full of shit...

C. The fact that he was able to make it through something that severe and still have a higher approval rating than Trump should tell you a lot... under his watch the government literally helped sell drugs, arm foreign rebels to overthrow a government, do it all in secret without permission, lie about it... and still be remembered as one of the greatest Presidents of all-time... because he helped to re-united Europe. But hey. What do I know right? I didn't learn everything I now off a Law Enforcement forum.

You're talking to a coward that can't make up his fucking mind. In one breath he tells you to wait to see what happens, then two posts later he is giggling like a little school girl who just got his first kiss saying how Trump is doing some crazy things and that "this spring should be interesting." He's full of double-talk and passive-aggressive statements. Then he tries to create this fake positive persona that people respect his opinions based on his posting history and throw it around like manhole covers, when I only see other douche bags coming to his defense... and those people coming to his defense are only doing so because they had a beef with me before.
An excellent example of a passive-aggressive coward post......and only a few posts after you posted this one:
1) You are a passive-aggressive coward. I don't care if you served in the military. The person you are today is the person I know. Many people have served in the military and are not heroes. Benedict Arnold the most famous traitor in American history, of whom West Point was initially named after was in the military. Lee Harvey Oswald was in the military. Timothy McVeigh was in the military. The Dallas Police sniper was in the military... you may not be a murderer or a traitor (I can't say you are or you are not) but you are however a coward that hides behind passive-aggressive statements and can't man up and make insults directly to someone.

2) The U.S. was never as divided under Obama as it has been under Trump, and the Doomsday clock hasn't been this close to midnight... since the Cold War?

3) I never said you were redneck...only that you stare at yourself naked in your truck's rear view mirror. Sounds like you are the one stereotyping all people that drive trucks as rednecks, not me.

Do you understand what passive-aggressive is? I didn't pussy foot around it one bit. I've called you a passive-aggressive coward for how many pages now? :crybaby:

and why do you say shit like constantly?

Wry is calling for people to "calm down" while literally arguing that the President is a madman.

Do you see the contradiction?

That is why I "say shit like that constantly".

Because you whack job lefties need called on your bullshit.

You're not very bright, maybe you ought to find a new hobby.
see what they do first? They have a history,,Did you read up on Bannon and what 'he's all about ?? A tiger doesn't change its stripes , and the rest of the herd A mish mash of incompetents for the jobs they are given
Yes. Again, they take an oath. If they fuck up, then I'll be with you in protesting. As the Left screeched for months "give him a chance!". I suggest you take that advice for everyone.

He blew his chance. He's a cocky rookie who has blamed everyone for his errors, and his errors continue.

Sorry, pussy. You said:

"2) One of the main reasons the Doomsday clock has moved is because of Trump's election and his actions..."

...and you can't back it up. And like the little dishonest cvnt you are you snipped it out of this post. You are full of shit. The only cards in your deck are jokers. But the jokes on you, you've fooled no one but your self.

Please show me where I snipped anything out of a post...anywhere. I dare you. I don't edit posts.

Forum List

Back