A military coup??

trump is far more deplorable he lied and bashed his way into the presidency and far too many of our citizens bought his crap
Thanks for agreeing Hillary is deplorable and that you are unable to defend her.
I can't defend her other than to say the best person for americas interests lost

Hillary was happy to turn Americans against each other for partisan gain.

NOte that you, as her partisan, are here advocating for a military coup.

Because she panic and hate mongered you to the point that that makes sense to you.

trump is far more deplorable he lied and bashed his way into the presidency and far too many of our citizens bought his crap
Thanks for agreeing Hillary is deplorable and that you are unable to defend her.
I can't defend her other than to say the best person for americas interests lost

Because she panic and hate mongered you to the point that that makes sense to you.
that partisan gain stuff is just more bullshit you've been handed

dump is going to really coin it

Stop projecting your lemming like behavior onto me.

HIllary panic mongered and hate mongered you to the point that you are here advocating for a military coup.

59214180.jpg

Bummer. What does that have to do with crusty, corrupt old Hillary?

Both were deplorable. Hillary represented "more of the same", whereas Trump represented "trying something different". We're not even finished with his first two weeks as President. Can't you wait until his first 100 days are over before declaring the Trump administration a failure?

HIllary panic mongered and hate mongered you to the point that you are here advocating for a military coup.

come on correll surely you're not that stupid to believe anyone wants a coup,,,,that it's just said tongue in cheek to rile up idiots like you?

59214180.jpg

Both were deplorable. Hillary represented "more of the same", whereas Trump represented "trying something different". We're not even finished with his first two weeks as President. Can't you wait until his first 100 days are over before declaring the Trump administration a failure?
Id say he's made quite a splas already and even if there are some successes he still will be a miserable human being

Silverman is ahead of the curve on this. As the Russian agent continues to disengage with our former allies, overreach on domestic policy, act to further his business interests at the expense of the country, removal from his position becomes more and more necessary. If his GOP lackeys won't act out of fear for their survival and that of their families, military intervention will be necessary. I hope that a military coup isn't necessary, but if it is required, like cancer surgery is, then we must undergo the process.

Its retty clear you and many on the left are mentally ill, and beyond stupid. "Overreach on domestic policy" she says...its called enforcing ALREADY EXISTING IMMIGRATION laws, you fucking idiot.

Now the leftist c-nts are threatening the lives of people who voted republican; well sonny boy I can pretty much guarantee you that the right is armed A FUCK OF A LOT MORE than you leftist dogshit. You don't like elections or their results? Go live in fucking iran or cuba where you pieces of shit can enjoy not having any.
No, you are not tuffies, hissy boy. The hard left whipped you people out on the streets during the campaign. The only thing that protects you is LEO and the military, as they should. If your militias try to mix it up with the hard left, they will dirt nap the militias.

The hard left whipped you people out on the streets during the campaign.

Thanks, that's the funniest thing I've heard all day.

If your militias try to mix it up with the hard left, they will dirt nap the militias.

After kicking liberal asses, I'm sure the militias will need a nap. DERP!
Silly you. The far right are yelling that the far left was beating them up. The militia was complaining that the LEO were hurting the Bundy's feelings. No one is his or her right mind is concerned by the militias actually doing anything. They are snow flakes. Well, Finicum was not a snow flake, but he got melted.

The far right are yelling that the far left was beating them up.

When did the left beat someone up? Where? Link?

The militia was complaining that the LEO were hurting the Bundy's feelings.

Militia...LEO...where is the left in this scenario?

No one is his or her right mind is concerned by the militias actually doing anything.

You clowns brought it up...and laughably claimed your fellow leftists would somehow beat them.

They are snow flakes.

But enough about the left.
You are throwing a hissy.

OK, the far right are sissies. But we knew that.

And there will be no coup.

[QUOTE="edward37, post: 16482079, member: 6124

Donald Duck.gif

Id say he's made quite a splas already and even if there are some successes he still will be a miserable human being
Time will tell on that count. Heck, he might even resign by Christmas. Again, we're less than two weeks into this. The Republican Congress is making noises, but have giving him some leeway. The Courts haven't ruled yet either.

Its retty clear you and many on the left are mentally ill, and beyond stupid. "Overreach on domestic policy" she says...its called enforcing ALREADY EXISTING IMMIGRATION laws, you fucking idiot.

Now the leftist c-nts are threatening the lives of people who voted republican; well sonny boy I can pretty much guarantee you that the right is armed A FUCK OF A LOT MORE than you leftist dogshit. You don't like elections or their results? Go live in fucking iran or cuba where you pieces of shit can enjoy not having any.
No, you are not tuffies, hissy boy. The hard left whipped you people out on the streets during the campaign. The only thing that protects you is LEO and the military, as they should. If your militias try to mix it up with the hard left, they will dirt nap the militias.

The hard left whipped you people out on the streets during the campaign.

Thanks, that's the funniest thing I've heard all day.

If your militias try to mix it up with the hard left, they will dirt nap the militias.

After kicking liberal asses, I'm sure the militias will need a nap. DERP!
Silly you. The far right are yelling that the far left was beating them up. The militia was complaining that the LEO were hurting the Bundy's feelings. No one is his or her right mind is concerned by the militias actually doing anything. They are snow flakes. Well, Finicum was not a snow flake, but he got melted.

The far right are yelling that the far left was beating them up.

When did the left beat someone up? Where? Link?

The militia was complaining that the LEO were hurting the Bundy's feelings.

Militia...LEO...where is the left in this scenario?

No one is his or her right mind is concerned by the militias actually doing anything.

You clowns brought it up...and laughably claimed your fellow leftists would somehow beat them.

They are snow flakes.

But enough about the left.
You are throwing a hissy.

OK, the far right are sissies. But we knew that.

And there will be no coup.

Laughing at Sarah and the rest of the whiney left is "throwing a hissy"? LOL!

Time will tell on that count. Heck, he might even resign by Christmas. Again, we're less than two weeks into this. The Republican Congress is making noises, but have giving him some leeway. The Courts haven't ruled yet either.
he's already blasted our allies mexico and Argentina and kissed the butt of russia not exactly our friend

Laughing at Sarah and the rest of the whiney left is "throwing a hissy"? LOL!
You are not laughing. You are mad and angry and bitter because Sarah and her crew make you look stupid.

Sarah and her ilk make me laugh.

Her idiocy has never made me mad, angry or bitter.
Let me know when the military decides to follow her instructions. LOL!

Silverman is ahead of the curve on this. As the Russian agent continues to disengage with our former allies, overreach on domestic policy, act to further his business interests at the expense of the country, removal from his position becomes more and more necessary. If his GOP lackeys won't act out of fear for their survival and that of their families, military intervention will be necessary. I hope that a military coup isn't necessary, but if it is required, like cancer surgery is, then we must undergo the process.

If the military were to do anything, it would not be to remove Trump, but rather you people.

If the military were to do anything, it would not be to remove Trump, but rather you people.
billy after the ceo's fu in yeman and bashing our allies while kissing putins butt I wouldn't count out the military taking him out

Forum List

Back