A military coup??

...but but but...BUT... Wait and give trump more time... I mean he has already pissed off most of our allies, threatened Iran, pissed off a large number of state attorney generals, caused courts to find his executive orders possibly unconstitutional... but let's give him more time, like until he has as at war.

That's the smart thing to do!

...but but but...BUT... Wait and give trump more time... I mean he has already pissed off most of our allies, threatened Iran, pissed off a large number of state attorney generals, caused courts to find his executive orders possibly unconstitutional... but let's give him more time, like until he has as at war.

It would help your personal growth if you took American Government 101 along with your other classes.

This might absolve your fears.

It would help your personal growth if you took American Government 101 along with your other classes.

This might absolve your fears.

It might help if you took things in perspective... Trump has done more harm to this country and the reputation of the United States than any President in my life time. Yes that's 40 years, but it is still a big deal. And he has been in office 2 weeks?

So instead of standing and staring at yourself naked in front of the side mirror of your truck hoping that the size is actual, go take some of your own advice and put Trump's time in office in perspective.

It might help if you took things in perspective... Trump has done more harm to this country and the reputation of the United States than any President in my life time. Yes that's 40 years, but it is still a big deal. And he has been in office 2 weeks?

So instead of standing and staring at yourself naked in front of the side mirror of your truck hoping that the size is actual, go take some of your own advice and put Trump's time in office in perspective.
1) I always do my best to keep perspective. You might consider taking your own advice, Lew. :)

2) Given that you are over 8 years old, I disagree with your comment "Trump has done more harm to this country and the reputation of the United States than any President in my life time." Obama's apology tour, his focus on ACA instead of the economy, his drawing a "redline" with Syria then backing away from it and numerous other examples. We can do the same for Bush II and Clinton. The fact is, Lew, new Presidents fuck up. Our nation is not predicated upon one person so your panic, drama and teenage angst is just silly.

3) Thanks for the redneck insult. It just reinforces my opinion that you are more about emotion than logic.

1) I always do my best to keep perspective. You might consider taking your own advice, Lew. :)

2) Given that you are over 8 years old, I disagree with your comment "Trump has done more harm to this country and the reputation of the United States than any President in my life time." Obama's apology tour, his focus on ACA instead of the economy, his drawing a "redline" with Syria then backing away from it and numerous other examples. We can do the same for Bush II and Clinton. The fact is, Lew, new Presidents fuck up. Our nation is not predicated upon one person so your panic, drama and teenage angst is just silly.

3) Thanks for the redneck insult. It just reinforces my opinion that you are more about emotion than logic.

1) You are a passive-aggressive coward. I don't care if you served in the military. The person you are today is the person I know. Many people have served in the military and are not heroes. Benedict Arnold the most famous traitor in American history, of whom West Point was initially named after was in the military. Lee Harvey Oswald was in the military. Timothy McVeigh was in the military. The Dallas Police sniper was in the military... you may not be a murderer or a traitor (I can't say you are or you are not) but you are however a coward that hides behind passive-aggressive statements and can't man up and make insults directly to someone.

2) The U.S. was never as divided under Obama as it has been under Trump, and the Doomsday clock hasn't been this close to midnight... since the Cold War?

3) I never said you were redneck...only that you stare at yourself naked in your truck's rear view mirror. Sounds like you are the one stereotyping all people that drive trucks as rednecks, not me.

Somebody needs to tell Ms Silverman that encouraging the military to stage a coup is a federal crime - it's called fomenting treason, punishable by life in prison.

Well, you remember what George Washington said ....

:There are idiots, and then there's Lewdog."

I think it was at Valley Forge that he said that.

1) You are a passive-aggressive coward. I don't care if you served in the military. The person you are today is the person I know. Many people have served in the military and are not heroes. Benedict Arnold the most famous traitor in American history, of whom West Point was initially named after was in the military. Lee Harvey Oswald was in the military. Timothy McVeigh was in the military. The Dallas Police sniper was in the military... you may not be a murderer or a traitor (I can't say you are or you are not) but you are however a coward that hides behind passive-aggressive statements and can't man up and make insults directly to someone.

2) The U.S. was never as divided under Obama as it has been under Trump, and the Doomsday clock hasn't been this close to midnight... since the Cold War?

3) I never said you were redneck...only that you stare at yourself naked in your truck's rear view mirror. Sounds like you are the one stereotyping all people that drive trucks as rednecks, not me.

STOP DIGGING!!!

Well, you remember what George Washington said ....

:There are idiots, and then there's Lewdog."

I think it was at Valley Forge that he said that.

Hmmm not sure about that one but there was Abraham Lincoln's "You can fool all of the people some of the time, and Spare Change all of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time."

STOP DIGGING!!!

Aww are you in his itty bitty little fan club? Do you guys get together and have passive aggressive circle jerks together? You two are a match made in heaven!

Please show me in modern history where a country has been as divided as quickly under the change of Presidential power as it has been now. And I said MODERN history.... even at the height of the Cold War when Reagan was first elected, the country was actually united under him and his inauguration was the highest televised in the history of the United States. Trump has the lowest approval rating of any new President in over 40 years.

Somebody needs to tell Ms Silverman that encouraging the military to stage a coup is a federal crime - it's called fomenting treason, punishable by life in prison.

Yeah... she was seriously asking for that, because you know, as a comedian she has that kind of pull. Oh for fuck's sake, if you Trumpfucks had every person that says something negative about Trump locked up, we'd have to make states into penal colonies.

STOP DIGGING!!!

Aww are you in his itty bitty little fan club? Do you guys get together and have passive aggressive circle jerks together? You two are a match made in heaven!

Please show me in modern history where a country has been as divided as quickly under the change of Presidential power as it has been now. And I said MODERN history.... even at the height of the Cold War when Reagan was first elected, the country was actually united under him and his inauguration was the highest televised in the history of the United States. Trump has the lowest approval rating of any new President in over 40 years.
2009 - USA

Frankly, he's eating you alive ... and you don't even realize it. While it's great humor to watch you sink, my pity factor kicked in.

George Washington was right.

Yeah... she was seriously asking for that, because you know, as a comedian she has that kind of pull. Oh for fuck's sake, if you Trumpfucks had every person that says something negative about Trump locked up, we'd have to make states into penal colonies.

Grow the fuck up, will you?

Your inability to have an adult conversation is only exceeded by your inability to post something intelligent. If it weren't for name calling, personal attacks, and vulgarity, you'd be mute.

STOP DIGGING!!!

2009 - USA

Frankly, he's eating you alive ... and you don't even realize it. While it's great humor to watch you sink, my pity factor kicked in.

Bullshit. :lmao:USA 2009 compared to 2017... You need to quit huffing paint.

Your inability to have an adult conversation is only exceeded by your inability to post something intelligent. If it weren't for name calling, personal attacks, and vulgarity, you'd be mute.

I wasn't even talking to you and you decided to insert your asslips into the conversation with an insult. You are so stuck on his cock I can't tell where he ends and you begin.

I loved how you just decided to throw out a year like 2009 and didn't give any information to compare at all to 2017 and the things that have gone on in the first 2 weeks.

You know if you want to make an argument... you actually have to MAKE the argument right? Or is that above your pay grade?

STOP DIGGING!!!

2009 - USA

Wow! What a succinct, germane, concise, and ever so mature, comment.

Grow the hell up.

I wasn't even talking to you and you decided to insert your asslips into the conversation with an insult. You are so stuck on his cock I can't tell where he ends and you begin.

I loved how you just decided to throw out a year like 2009 and didn't give any information to compare at all to 2017 and the things that have gone on in the first 2 weeks.

You know if you want to make an argument... you actually have to MAKE the argument right? Or is that above your pay grade?

Grow the fuck up.

(Oh wait - you got that half done. You're the 'fuck up' part.)

STOP DIGGING!!!

2009 - USA

Grow the hell up.

Are you going to continue to pass gas out of your mouth or are you going to actually provide some valuable information to back up your argument? I mean seriously... quit wasting everyone's time.

STOP DIGGING!!!

2009 - USA

Grow the hell up.

Are you going to continue to pass gas out of your mouth or are you going to actually provide some valuable information to back up your argument? I mean seriously... quit wasting everyone's time.

Ooooooh --- I'm sure your mother would be impressed .. if you were in the band.

Forum List

Back