A Mother Puts the Benghazi Hearings in Perspective.

They knew the job was dangerous when they took it.

They also thought their employer, the State Department, had their backs.

They had warnings about that attack and their bosses did nothing.

If that works for you then you truly are one partisan idiot.
Either way help would not have arrived in time .
We have no us or alied intervention force close enough to have rescued them.
Why, because the necessary funding was voted down .
Without that nothing Hillary could have done would have changed the outcome.
In reality the calvary rarely arrives in the nick of time to save the day.
Own it .
Hillary owns it.

Obama owns it.

And you still support them.

When you say own it.....it's just words.
in one way or another we all own it.
no we don't, Hilary was appointed.
we appointed her so we are also responsible for her decisions.
dodging that reality doesn't change anything.

Own it .
Hillary owns it.

Obama owns it.

Obama appointed her and you voted for Obama.

It's your fault

This is a sad video. The grand standing politicians let this thing get away from them.

We needed answers to why 4 Americans were left defenseless, not a bunch of hooey about dropping Hillaries poll numbers.

The mom, of course nails it.

She asked 'Why? Why wasnt there any help?..Why did they sacrifice my only child?... You cant understand, my only child was murdered and nobody will tell me why....He was the only thing that was going to help me when I get old. I am old now, who do I have to listen to? Whose going to help me now? He's not around and the government wont talk to me. "

why? why wasn't baby bush there to help when 50 of our embassy personnel died?

you got your answers on Benghazi. you just don't like the answers you got.

shame on you putting four families in a political war of yours.. Shame benghazi is benghazi, let's focus.

Irony, and hypocritical. We had an investigation, we created a report, and then Republicans drug the issue back out into the spotlight in order to play politics during an election cycle. If you want the political games to stop then it's up to you to stop parading it around.

so why didn't you finish the job, ain't my problem.

As far as I and most of the world is concerned the "job" is finished. Republicans are the ones parading it around again. Hell, we've spent more time on Benghazi than we did on the 9/11 commission. We've spent more time on Benghazi than on the inquiry surrounding Pearl Harbor.

Really? The job is finished? Tell me, who went to jail for botching Ben Ghazi and leaving 4 men completely unsupported despite pleading for help?

Just list them by alphabetical order, please.

Own it .
Hillary owns it.

Obama owns it.

It's your fault

So we should blame you for genocide if you voted for Nixon then? Solid logic right there.

shame on you putting four families in a political war of yours.. Shame benghazi is benghazi, let's focus.

Irony, and hypocritical. We had an investigation, we created a report, and then Republicans drug the issue back out into the spotlight in order to play politics during an election cycle. If you want the political games to stop then it's up to you to stop parading it around.

As far as I and most of the world is concerned the "job" is finished. Republicans are the ones parading it around again. Hell, we've spent more time on Benghazi than we did on the 9/11 commission. We've spent more time on Benghazi than on the inquiry surrounding Pearl Harbor.

Really? The job is finished? Tell me, who went to jail for botching Ben Ghazi and leaving 4 men completely unsupported despite pleading for help?

The person who planned it. We sent a commando team into Libya and captured him.

no she was the one responsible for the lack of attention. It was her job. Throwing your hands up sets zero expectation out of the office that people occupy. She is to blame. Sorry if that ruffles her feathers, but she is responsible for the cluster. Someone is always responsible. It's accountability and it goes with the office.
ok I accept that but it does not change the out come. what purpose does it serve other than to give people that hate Hillary and democrats something to point at and say you fucked up naaa naaa naa!
will all this bullshit change the way the diplomatic service is run?
it says the next person in that position is expected to do their job or else, and no more lack of accountability with a job description.

No Secretary of state is perfect. Hell Kissinger told an entire continent to literally go F themselves and then supported genocide in East Pakistan. I'm pretty sure that Benghazi isn't that bad comparatively.
so, didn't kill four americans like Hillary. another deflection attempt. noooooooooooooope

How is the promotion of genocide even comparable to the loss of four lives?
a lesson.

That's it? I was talking about Americans, duncecap.

This is a sad video. The grand standing politicians let this thing get away from them.

We needed answers to why 4 Americans were left defenseless, not a bunch of hooey about dropping Hillaries poll numbers.

The mom, of course nails it.

She asked 'Why? Why wasnt there any help?..Why did they sacrifice my only child?... You cant understand, my only child was murdered and nobody will tell me why....He was the only thing that was going to help me when I get old. I am old now, who do I have to listen to? Whose going to help me now? He's not around and the government wont talk to me. "

oh no, I meant your war with W. The war between Hillary and the four families is far from dead bubba. Nope I continue to write my congressman. Too bad for a you that I have rights too. you hate that though don't ya?

they had weeks bubba!!!!
actually no, they had warnings for weeks but no orders were given.
like I said it was a cluster fuck no one person is to blame.
blaming Hillary after the fact and at this late date is desperate political maneuvering .
it changes nothing.
no she was the one responsible for the lack of attention. It was her job. Throwing your hands up sets zero expectation out of the office that people occupy. She is to blame. Sorry if that ruffles her feathers, but she is responsible for the cluster. Someone is always responsible. It's accountability and it goes with the office.
ok I accept that but it does not change the out come. what purpose does it serve other than to give people that hate Hillary and democrats something to point at and say you fucked up naaa naaa naa!
it says the next person in that position is expected to do their job or else, and no more lack of accountability with a job description.

No Secretary of state is perfect. Hell Kissinger told an entire continent to literally go F themselves and then supported genocide in East Pakistan. I'm pretty sure that Benghazi isn't that bad comparatively.
Yeah.....bad things happened throughout history......so preventable disasters don't matter.

Let's vote the same fuckers into office so we can makes sure it happens again and again.

Well, considering the fact that I was overseas and had to depend on Republicans in congress to stop Bill and Hillary from turning us over to united nations commanders, giving us essentially a death sentence, I don't feel like handing anyone else over to foreign leaders that don't have our safety in mind.

Own it .
Hillary owns it.

Obama owns it.

I never appointed anyone bubba. nope that is preso's job. And he gave her a job description and lives are a part of that responsibility and the fact she lost them is all on her. Period again.

Yeah. That's it. Deal with it.

I guess all of Gaddafi's internationally sponsored terrorist acts didn't kill anyone then? I'll let the rest of the world know ;)
The difference is we hit them hard. To date nothing has been done about Ben Ghazi except Bucky threatening to bring the perpetrators to justice (eyes rolling). When Iraqis attempted to assassinate George Bush the Greater, he nailed them with a volley of cruise missiles. Our enemies will never respect us, they can only fear us, and that only happens when a Republican is in office.
there you go itchin' to swat the wasp nest again.
to get the result you want we'd have to nuke the whole region.

I'm ok with that. It has an amazing deterrent effect.
true besides the dead the oil and any other mineral resources would be useless and deadly for 10 thousand years or so.
it would also kill the Israeli tourist trade and the Christian tourist trade.
how hard did it impact Japan? Ain't that just an island?
you really couldn't be that ignorant .
the difference between the "atomic "bombs dropped on japan and a modern thermonuclear device is exponential.
today 70 years after the "events" in japan babies are still being born with defects that those bombs caused.
try to imagine warheads with several devices each, all of which are thousands of times more powerful then the japan bombs and it might give some idea of the shit the modern ones would cause.

Own it .
Hillary owns it.

Obama owns it.

I never appointed anyone bubba. nope that is preso's job. And he gave her a job description and lives are a part of that responsibility and the fact she lost them is all on her. Period again.
false .
she did not loose them she did not cause the attack to happen that's how they were lost.
either way it changes nothing.
if you feel the need to blame her feel free.

actually no, they had warnings for weeks but no orders were given.
like I said it was a cluster fuck no one person is to blame.
blaming Hillary after the fact and at this late date is desperate political maneuvering .
it changes nothing.

Yeah.....bad things happened throughout history......so preventable disasters don't matter.

Let's vote the same fuckers into office so we can makes sure it happens again and again.

Well, considering the fact that I was overseas and had to depend on Republicans in congress to stop Bill and Hillary from turning us over to united nations commanders, giving us essentially a death sentence, I don't feel like handing anyone else over to foreign leaders that don't have our safety in mind.

I'm just pointing out obvious societal double standards here. Secretary Clinton's term in office was FAR wider than a single incident in Benghazi. You're not utilizing any sort of perspective; either historical, or current here. You're simply out for blood for political reasons.

The difference is we hit them hard. To date nothing has been done about Ben Ghazi except Bucky threatening to bring the perpetrators to justice (eyes rolling). When Iraqis attempted to assassinate George Bush the Greater, he nailed them with a volley of cruise missiles. Our enemies will never respect us, they can only fear us, and that only happens when a Republican is in office.
there you go itchin' to swat the wasp nest again.
to get the result you want we'd have to nuke the whole region.

I'm ok with that. It has an amazing deterrent effect.
true besides the dead the oil and any other mineral resources would be useless and deadly for 10 thousand years or so.
it would also kill the Israeli tourist trade and the Christian tourist trade.
how hard did it impact Japan? Ain't that just an island?
you really couldn't be that ignorant .
the difference between the "atomic "bombs dropped on japan and a modern thermonuclear device is exponential.
today 70 years after the "events" in japan babies are still being born with defects that those bombs caused.
try to imagine warheads with several devices each, all of which are thousands of times more powerful then the japan bombs and it might give some idea of the shit the modern ones would cause.
yeah, yeah, go with that. again, a lesson is a lesson and japan has never attacked a navy ship again or go back to pearl harbor have they? It's called consequences fool.

Yeah. That's it. Deal with it.

We will. Thanks for admitting that Ben Ghazi was not properly dealt with and the perpetrators, American or otherwise brought to justice.

BTW, when Hillary is wearing inmate orange, that will be a good start.

I'm just pointing out obvious societal double standards here. Secretary Clinton's term in office was FAR wider than a single incident in Benghazi. You're not utilizing any sort of perspective; either historical, or current here. You're simply out for blood for political reasons.
No we're out for punishing the ones that allowed the death of four americans. And we don't want that fool in a government job ever again.

Own it .
Hillary owns it.

Obama owns it.

It's your fault
yes it is ! thanks captain obvious!

oh no, I meant your war with W. The war between Hillary and the four families is far from dead bubba. Nope I continue to write my congressman. Too bad for a you that I have rights too. you hate that though don't ya?

And yet it is dead, unless Republicans want to keep talking about it for political reasons. No one is going to jail; people aren't getting fired. You need to be able to deal with that and move on: or don't and continue to politicize a tragedy.

No we're out for punishing the ones that allowed the death of four americans. And we don't want that fool in a government job ever again.

Yeah, you're anger isn't going to do anything other than lengthen the politicization of this issue. You're being emotively driven here.

Forum List

Back