A Mother Puts the Benghazi Hearings in Perspective.

there you go itchin' to swat the wasp nest again.
to get the result you want we'd have to nuke the whole region.

I'm ok with that. It has an amazing deterrent effect.
true besides the dead the oil and any other mineral resources would be useless and deadly for 10 thousand years or so.
it would also kill the Israeli tourist trade and the Christian tourist trade.
how hard did it impact Japan? Ain't that just an island?
you really couldn't be that ignorant .
the difference between the "atomic "bombs dropped on japan and a modern thermonuclear device is exponential.
today 70 years after the "events" in japan babies are still being born with defects that those bombs caused.
try to imagine warheads with several devices each, all of which are thousands of times more powerful then the japan bombs and it might give some idea of the shit the modern ones would cause.
yeah, yeah, go with that. again, a lesson is a lesson and japan has never attacked a navy ship again or go back to pearl harbor have they? It's called consequences fool.
see folks that's how you rationalize.

Hillary owns it.

Obama owns it.

And you still support them.

When you say own it.....it's just words.
in one way or another we all own it.
no we don't, Hilary was appointed.
we appointed her so we are also responsible for her decisions.
dodging that reality doesn't change anything.
I never appointed anyone bubba. nope that is preso's job. And he gave her a job description and lives are a part of that responsibility and the fact she lost them is all on her. Period again.
false .
she did not loose them she did not cause the attack to happen that's how they were lost.
either way it changes nothing.
if you feel the need to blame her feel free.
cause the attack? Nope she didn't. Provide security or remove the four americans damn straight. Sorry friend as stated over and over again, Hillary is at fault. It was her job description to ensure safety to americans.

As far as I and most of the world is concerned the "job" is finished. Republicans are the ones parading it around again. Hell, we've spent more time on Benghazi than we did on the 9/11 commission. We've spent more time on Benghazi than on the inquiry surrounding Pearl Harbor.

Really? The job is finished? Tell me, who went to jail for botching Ben Ghazi and leaving 4 men completely unsupported despite pleading for help?

Just list them by alphabetical order, please.

The person who planned it. We sent a commando team into Libya and captured him.

That's it? I was talking about Americans, duncecap.

Yeah. That's it. Deal with it.

We will. Thanks for admitting that Ben Ghazi was not properly dealt with and the perpetrators, American or otherwise brought to justice.

BTW, when Hillary is wearing inmate orange, that will be a good start.
brought to justice?

it says the next person in that position is expected to do their job or else, and no more lack of accountability with a job description.

No Secretary of state is perfect. Hell Kissinger told an entire continent to literally go F themselves and then supported genocide in East Pakistan. I'm pretty sure that Benghazi isn't that bad comparatively.
Yeah.....bad things happened throughout history......so preventable disasters don't matter.

Let's vote the same fuckers into office so we can makes sure it happens again and again.

Well, considering the fact that I was overseas and had to depend on Republicans in congress to stop Bill and Hillary from turning us over to united nations commanders, giving us essentially a death sentence, I don't feel like handing anyone else over to foreign leaders that don't have our safety in mind.

I'm just pointing out obvious societal double standards here. Secretary Clinton's term in office was FAR wider than a single incident in Benghazi. You're not utilizing any sort of perspective; either historical, or current here. You're simply out for blood for political reasons.
No we're out for punishing the ones that allowed the death of four americans. And we don't want that fool in a government job ever again.

Yeah, you're anger isn't going to do anything other than lengthen the politicization of this issue. You're being emotively driven here.
I am. four americans died and you don't give a shit. And you're damn straight that pisses me off. you're a politicizer not me.

It is disturbing that we refer to the security personal at Benghazi as being murdered. Soldiers on the field of battle are not usually referred to as being murdered. Men who die while fighting the enemy are referred to as Killed in Action, KIA. Referring to those men as being murdered puts their deaths into a legal category instead of a military category. Sorry for the mom who finds comfort in her political views and understands as a way to express her grief, but it is sad that she does not really understand what her son was doing as a soldier in the war against terrorism. He volunteered to place himself in danger to serve his nation. She is not the first, last or only mom to suffer the loss of an only child to the war on terror. It is a shame people have convinced her she is a victim of a crime instead of a mother of a warrior in the war against terror.

it says the next person in that position is expected to do their job or else, and no more lack of accountability with a job description.

No Secretary of state is perfect. Hell Kissinger told an entire continent to literally go F themselves and then supported genocide in East Pakistan. I'm pretty sure that Benghazi isn't that bad comparatively.
Yeah.....bad things happened throughout history......so preventable disasters don't matter.

Let's vote the same fuckers into office so we can makes sure it happens again and again.

Well, considering the fact that I was overseas and had to depend on Republicans in congress to stop Bill and Hillary from turning us over to united nations commanders, giving us essentially a death sentence, I don't feel like handing anyone else over to foreign leaders that don't have our safety in mind.

I'm just pointing out obvious societal double standards here. Secretary Clinton's term in office was FAR wider than a single incident in Benghazi. You're not utilizing any sort of perspective; either historical, or current here. You're simply out for blood for political reasons.
No we're out for punishing the ones that allowed the death of four americans. And we don't want that fool in a government job ever again.

Yeah, you're anger isn't going to do anything other than lengthen the politicization of this issue. You're being emotively driven here.

not emotionally driven... driven by partisanship.

I'm ok with that. It has an amazing deterrent effect.
true besides the dead the oil and any other mineral resources would be useless and deadly for 10 thousand years or so.
it would also kill the Israeli tourist trade and the Christian tourist trade.
how hard did it impact Japan? Ain't that just an island?
you really couldn't be that ignorant .
the difference between the "atomic "bombs dropped on japan and a modern thermonuclear device is exponential.
today 70 years after the "events" in japan babies are still being born with defects that those bombs caused.
try to imagine warheads with several devices each, all of which are thousands of times more powerful then the japan bombs and it might give some idea of the shit the modern ones would cause.
yeah, yeah, go with that. again, a lesson is a lesson and japan has never attacked a navy ship again or go back to pearl harbor have they? It's called consequences fool.
see folks that's how you rationalize.
damn straight. What else was the intention of dropping the bomb then?

not emotionally driven... driven by partisanship.
driven by who was in charge. Hillary Clinton

I am. four americans died and you don't give a shit. And you're damn straight that pisses me off. you're a politicizer not me.

I'm not the one parading it around TV and throwing a teenage style tantrum. I'm focused on current policy.

I get very emotional over our ambassadors and servicemen getting killed because our State department deliberately withheld support. And I personally hate everyone who thinks we should just "get over it" and not try to punish those responsible. I wish them bad health, grave misfortune, painful elongated death, and eternity writhing in the flames of hell.

Fuck you. That's as personal as I can get.

This is a sad video. The grand standing politicians let this thing get away from them.

We needed answers to why 4 Americans were left defenseless, not a bunch of hooey about dropping Hillaries poll numbers.

The mom, of course nails it.

She asked 'Why? Why wasnt there any help?..Why did they sacrifice my only child?... You cant understand, my only child was murdered and nobody will tell me why....He was the only thing that was going to help me when I get old. I am old now, who do I have to listen to? Whose going to help me now? He's not around and the government wont talk to me. "

It would have been great if the Benghazi Committee had tried to find out why there wasn't any help and what could be changed for the future instead of trying to hurt Hillary's poll numbers.

In the meantime, the GOP will try as hard as they can to abuse this poor woman by parading her around until they forget about her in November of next year.

I think they just wanted the truth....and they got nothing but bullshit from her.

They wanted THEIR TRUTH. Big difference.

why did Hilary and Preso lie about the video? Political that's why, shame on them and for that they should be punished.

That's THEIR TRUTH. Or maybe YOUR TRUTH.

Nobody is interested in the truth on either side.

They just want the story that will help them maintain power and continue to screw us over all the while making us feel like they are doing us a favor.

I get very emotional over our ambassadors and servicemen getting killed because our State department deliberately withheld support. And I personally hate everyone who thinks we should just "get over it" and not try to punish those responsible. I wish them bad health, grave misfortune, painful elongated death, and eternity writhing in the flames of hell.

lol. I'm sorry you're cranky, and that you're not going to get the "justice" you want. But that's simply the fact of the matter. No one is going to jail and no one is getting fired. No amount of tantrum throwing on your part is going to change that. In fact, please continue; it's actually quite advantageous for her campaign.

The choice you and the republicans have at this point is to either keep politicizing it; or to allow us to move on and focus on other things.

in one way or another we all own it.
I never appointed anyone bubba. nope that is preso's job. And he gave her a job description and lives are a part of that responsibility and the fact she lost them is all on her. Period again.
false .
she did not loose them she did not cause the attack to happen that's how they were lost.
cause the attack? Nope she didn't. Provide security or remove the four americans damn straight. Sorry friend as stated over and over again, Hillary is at fault. It was her job description to ensure safety to americans.
they had the correct number of agents called for by the rules of the state department and the diplomatic service.
the republicans on the panel at the hearing tried a failed epically to say they did not.
maybe you should bitch at the state department to change their rules.

It is disturbing that we refer to the security personal at Benghazi as being murdered. Soldiers on the field of battle are not usually referred to as being murdered. Men who die while fighting the enemy are referred to as Killed in Action, KIA. Referring to those men as being murdered puts their deaths into a legal category instead of a military category. Sorry for the mom who finds comfort in her political views and understands as a way to express her grief, but it is sad that she does not really understand what her son was doing as a soldier in the war against terrorism. He volunteered to place himself in danger to serve his nation. She is not the first, last or only mom to suffer the loss of an only child to the war on terror. It is a shame people have convinced her she is a victim of a crime instead of a mother of a warrior in the war against terror.
no you're wrong friend. POWs killed in a camp are captured soldiers murdered. It's why they have the Geneva Convention. Terrorists don't abide by that agreement.

Nice try though, but you failed.

lol. I'm sorry you're cranky, and that you're not going to get the "justice" you want. But that's simply the fact of the matter. No one is going to jail and no one is getting fired. No amount of tantrum throwing on your part is going to change that. In fact, please continue; it's actually quit advantageous for her campaign.

The choice you and the republicans have at this point is to either keep politicizing it; or to allow us to move on and focus on other things.
Yes there will be justice. You just won't see it coming.

lol. I'm sorry you're cranky, and that you're not going to get the "justice" you want. But that's simply the fact of the matter. No one is going to jail and no one is getting fired. No amount of tantrum throwing on your part is going to change that. In fact, please continue; it's actually quit advantageous for her campaign.

but it is a free country and we're allowed to protest. So? what's your point? jealous, I don't get what your issue is then.

Yes there will be justice. You just won't see it coming.

Ah, is this the avocation of extra judicial punishment? You seem sane. ;)

false .
they had the correct number of agents called for by the rules of the state department and the diplomatic service.
the republicans on the panel at the hearing tried a failed epically to say they did not.
maybe you should bitch at the state department to change their rules.
they were to be extracted fool. It was what they asked for weeks in advance.

but it is a free country and we're allowed to protest. So? what's your point? jealous, I don't get what your issue is then.

My point is that you are crying about this being a political issue, yet you and those you support are the ones publicly politicizing it; you are bellyaching over the fact that it is still in the spotlight and that being disgusting, but you and those like you are the ones throwing the fit that keeps it there.

You're being a hypocrite. And also purely emotive while denying the reality of the issue.

This is a sad video. The grand standing politicians let this thing get away from them.

We needed answers to why 4 Americans were left defenseless, not a bunch of hooey about dropping Hillaries poll numbers.

The mom, of course nails it.

She asked 'Why? Why wasnt there any help?..Why did they sacrifice my only child?... You cant understand, my only child was murdered and nobody will tell me why....He was the only thing that was going to help me when I get old. I am old now, who do I have to listen to? Whose going to help me now? He's not around and the government wont talk to me. "

It would have been great if the Benghazi Committee had tried to find out why there wasn't any help and what could be changed for the future instead of trying to hurt Hillary's poll numbers.

In the meantime, the GOP will try as hard as they can to abuse this poor woman by parading her around until they forget about her in November of next year.

I think they just wanted the truth....and they got nothing but bullshit from her.

They wanted THEIR TRUTH. Big difference.

why did Hilary and Preso lie about the video? Political that's why, shame on them and for that they should be punished.

That's THEIR TRUTH. Or maybe YOUR TRUTH.

Nobody is interested in the truth on either side.

They just want the story that will help them maintain power and continue to screw us over all the while making us feel like they are doing us a favor.

It's more about allowing Hillary the murderer to campaign for President of the US. That's what it is about fool.

Forum List

Back