A Muslim and a Professor Argue… The UCSD Student admits she is FOR the eradication of ALL Jews.

From a less hysterical source, 4 years ago when it actually happened:

In a statement, the student apologized for her comments by saying, she didn't fully hear the question she was asked.

“Had I understood the nature of the question,” she wrote, “I would never have responded the way that I did- by providing an answer that misrepresented my beliefs.”

Source: UCSD Student s Remark Triggers Controversy NBC 7 San Diego

So, she regretted being honest and retracted her statement. I think she knew exactly what was being asked.

In a statement, the student apologized for her comments by saying, she didn't fully hear the question she was asked.

“Had I understood the nature of the question,” she wrote, “I would never have responded the way that I did- by providing an answer that misrepresented my beliefs.”

So, she regretted being honest and retracted her statement. I think she knew exactly what was being asked.

This is the question he asked:
“I'm a Jew,” began Horowitz. “The head of Hezbollah has said that he hopes we will all gather in Israel so that he doesn't have to hunt us down globally.” Horowitz then raises his voice and asks, “For it or against it?”

Why didn't he ask her straight forward: Do you or don't you support Jewish genocide?

The one question is more vague in meaning. The other direct. He chose to ask it the way he did for a reason. Why?

“I'm a Jew,” began Horowitz. “The head of Hezbollah has said that he hopes we will all gather in Israel so that he doesn't have to hunt us down globally.” Horowitz then raises his voice and asks, “For it or against it?”

Why didn't he ask her straight forward: Do you or don't you support Jewish genocide?

The one question is more vague in meaning. The other direct. He chose to ask it the way he did for a reason. Why?
It wasn't vague at all. Why pretend it was?

....he hopes we will all gather in Israel so that he doesn't have to hunt us down globally.” Horowitz then raises his voice and asks, “For it or against it?”

She was for it. Round them up for the easy kill

...I never said she didn't hear the question. I suggest not putting YOUR words in to my mouth...
I never said that you said.

I echoed what SHE said, both originally, and later, that she did not 'entirely hear' the question, yes?

..."the hidden truth in all American Muslims "...
Did I write the words "the hidden truth in all American Muslims" ?

I don't remember doing that.

Link, please.

You may be confusing me with somebody else.

Or I may have forgotten something I wrote.

But that particular bit of inflammatory rhetoric strikes me as atypical for me, with respect to style, sentiment and true meaning.

I think so...there were too many posts coming at me...I'll have to hunt it down, you're right it doesn't sound like you!

And what percent of Americans do you suppose would say that bombing is occasionally justified?

21 percent of American Muslims according to the stat I heard (Pew Research). I couldn't immediately find the link, so I just went with the world-wide Muslim numbers.

If you got some facts you'd like to bring to the discussion then go for it. But I know that you want to derail the narrative otherwise.

A Fascinating Look at the Political Views of Muslim Americans - The Atlantic

people%20killing%20civilians.jpg

And what percent of Americans do you suppose would say that bombing is occasionally justified?

21 percent of American Muslims according to the stat I heard (Pew Research). I couldn't immediately find the link, so I just went with the world-wide Muslim numbers.

If you got some facts you'd like to bring to the discussion then go for it. But I know that you want to derail the narrative otherwise.

A Fascinating Look at the Political Views of Muslim Americans - The Atlantic

people%20killing%20civilians.jpg

That's no more fascinating that quoting obama; a Muslim, where he stated that it was 'immoral and unpatriotic to run up 9 billion dollars in debt on the backs of future generations'.

As a Relativist, he meant it when he said it, but when circumstances changed... meaning when he was in possession of the power to spend, he spent exponentially more money than anyone on earth ever thought possible...

So, we can rest assured that in some future forum, where some bright young American claims that obama spent the US into bankruptcy, some dimwitted jackass will google up the video of Candidate Senator obama, espousing his ever so conservative fiscal feelin's as PROOF that obama was NOT a lazy, shiftless, spendthrift prone toward failing in all of his inherent presumed responsibilities.

A distinction without a difference... . He framed it, so that she would need to disagree with the head of a well established Islamic terrorist cult. She clearly understood the question... and after having duly considering such, she answered that she agreed with and was other in full support of Islamic terrorism.

In a perfect world, she should have been immediately arrested and sent to Gitmo or some other place where the adherents to the enemies of the US are debriefed... and stored.

A distinction without a difference... . He framed it, so that she would need to disagree with the head of a well established Islamic terrorist cult. She clearly understood the question... and after having duly considering such, she answered that she agreed with and was other in full support of Islamic terrorism.

In a perfect world, she should have been immediately arrested and sent to Gitmo or some other place where the adherents to the enemies of the US are debriefed... and stored.

Jewish genocide = hunting them down. It was clear what the evil head of Hezbollah was saying and the student was all for it. It should be against the law to openly support outright mass murder, but the left would be quick to defend her freedom of speech. In fact, the only time the left doesn't support freedom of speech is when they dislike the words being spoken, especially if those words offend them or Muslims.

You wouldn't know a liberal if it bit you on the foot so please don't feel offended if I don't consider you a reputable source.

this what I see as liberal :

bill-maher.jpg

and this:

Christopher_Hitchens_crop_2.jpg

You think it is this:

Nas.jpg

and that is because you are devoid of knowledge, decency, honesty or class. Being that you are what you are, I certainly do not worry if a repulsive propagandist such as you thinks it is me who lacks credibility.

I could care less what delusions you operate under.

These are my liberals:

Schwerner_Chaney_goodman.gif

pete_seeger_sm3-3.jpg

19editorial-articleLarge.jpg

612gandhi2.png

index.jpg

20130530__TDT-L-Carson-0531~p1_500.jpg

There are many more.

You wouldn't know a liberal if it bit you on the foot so please don't feel offended if I don't consider you a reputable source.

bill-maher.jpg

and this:

You think it is this:

Nas.jpg

and that is because you are devoid of knowledge, decency, honesty or class. Being that you are what you are, I certainly do not worry if a repulsive propagandist such as you thinks it is me who lacks credibility.

These are my liberals:

pete_seeger_sm3-3.jpg

612gandhi2.png

index.jpg

There are many more.

Wow -- all those people defended Islamists at every turn, including those who wanted to kill all Jews?

I had not known!

Thanks for pointing that out.

bill-maher.jpg

and this:

You think it is this:

Nas.jpg

These are my liberals:

pete_seeger_sm3-3.jpg

612gandhi2.png

index.jpg

There are many more.

Wow -- all those people defended Islamists at every turn, including those who wanted to kill all Jews?

I had not known!

Thanks for pointing that out.

I have no idea what you are talking about. You must be making shit up again.

The scum tell you that there is no such thing as a moderate Islamist, and the assholes here and around the world REFUSE to believe him, after seeing what devastation they cause everywhere....The CULT needs to be eradicated, as we can NO LONGER tell a jihadist, from a supposed GENTLE, lover of peace muslim!

th

The scum tell you that there is no such thing as a moderate Islamist, and the assholes here and around the world REFUSE to believe him, after seeing what devastation they cause everywhere....The CULT needs to be eradicated, as we can NO LONGER tell a jihadist, from a supposed GENTLE, lover of peace muslim!

th

Advocating genocide are you?

th

Advocating genocide are you?

That or suicide...take your pick!

I have no idea what you are talking about. You must be making shit up again.

Of course you do, you evil bitch.

You must think the line went "The answer, my friend, is blowing up the Jews. The answer is blowing up the Jews"

See, Palestinians are the REAL racists!

We must give Israel billions a year to prevent another Shoah.

Also like like how that ugly little rat didn't answer her question and played the "woe is me" victim card.

I'll pay for this guy's first class ticket to Israel since he loves it so much.

Forum List

Back