A Muslim and a Professor Argue… The UCSD Student admits she is FOR the eradication of ALL Jews.

So, the Left foolishly implies that Iranians have not called for the destruction of Jews and the Jewish nation of Israel... they then ask for examples of Iranians doing so... implying that where evidence of such is presented that they will condemn the Islamic State of Iran and the Iranian Muslims WHO ARE IN A POSITION TO CAUSE THE DESTRUCTION OF ISRAEL.

Yet... despite the irrefutable evidence, Not a peep of criticism, let alone a full condemnation.

With that noted, I'd like to welcome the opposition TO THE POINT!

You have not responded to my post that found a member of the Israeli parliament calling for a genocide of the Palestinians.

Quit being an ass.

I have responded to your silly assed position regarding an Israeli calling for the destruction of those intent upon HIS DESTRUCTION... And I've stated that there's nothing unreasonable about that.

There's no equating Israel with Palestine or the Islamic/Leftist determination to destroy the Jews and the Nation built in their name.

All any reasonable person needs to know about this issue, is that:

IF: The Muslims quit fighting today... THERE WOULD BE PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST: TODAY!

That's a fact... and all of you're crying to the contrary doesn't make it less a fact.

I think she is far more honest then that snake Horowitz.
Doesn't matter.

He could be the worst Muslim -baiter on the face of the planet.

But he DID get a Muslim college student association member (representative?) to reveal her true feelings, through skilled provocation.

Like leading a horse to water, forcing it do do what, in the end, comes naturally.

A skillful, masterful manipulation, designed to (and successful in) dragging The Truth out of one of those lowlife Jewish genocide fans, without the filters...

Masterful...

Doesn't matter if Horowitz is honest or dishonest...

He executed a skillful manipulation, and the lowlife fell into the trap, and revealed her innermost self...

Masterful...

And how do you know they are her true feelings? Because you want them to be? How many times do people say things in anger at provocation that they don't mean? For example - "I'm going to effing kill you" or what ever.

Things said under extreme provocation and manipulation - and that is what it was with Horowitz refusing over and over to answer her question.

A more meaningful "truth" would probably be to look at her blog and what she's written prior to that event (which I haven't looked at).

I have a feeling though - people don't want to. The want this to be the truth and don't care to explore further because it's a confirmation bias and they can use this to claim - see - this one college student, formerly anonymous, getting into a debate with a master manipulator, losing her temper, reveals the hidden truth in all American Muslims and of course, the Muslim Student Association - that they secretely lust for Jewish genocide. Genocide is dispicable. But so is the attempt to paint Muslims in America as pro-genocide which is exactly what Horowitz is doing.
And here we've all been thinking, all this time, that the Female Muslim Student had not entirely heard the question, rather than that being the result of being angry.

I suggest picking one threadbare excuse or the other, then sticking with it.

And how do you know they are her true feelings?

She confirmed such through her own statement. She refused to condemn Hamas... She stated that if she were to publicly support Hamas, that she'd be arrested... thus demonstrating that she knows that Hamas engages in Mass-murder of Jews... and that she support such.

She was there, to say what she said... meaning that she took deliberate action.. thus again, confirming that she intended to convey what she conveyed.

No you're afraid because you're a conservative.

Charlie Hebdo is publishing Muhommad on the cover of their next issue because they're NOT afraid. And that's because they are and have always been extremely liberal.

I disagree because it's liberals telling people not to insult Muslims. And I've heard too many times that Charlie Hebdo should have expected an attack after picking on Islam.

If we listened to liberals, no one would dare say a word against Islam.

She confirmed such through her own statement. She refused to condemn Hamas... She stated that if she were to publicly support Hamas, that she'd be arrested... thus demonstrating that she knows that Hamas engages in Mass-murder of Jews... and that she support such.

She was there, to say what she said... meaning that she took deliberate action.. thus again, confirming that she intended to convey what she conveyed.

I agree. And colleges do bend over for these radicals. She and others in her group hold themselves out as peaceful Muslims, yet they condone murder of Jews and support terrorists. That makes them radical Islamists, which is a term that the left refuses to utter and doesn't want to hear.

It's the Muslims that need to take the lead against radicals, but they won't. We keep being told that they are peaceful, but so few are willing to take a stand against the extremists. That makes them just as bad.

Anti-birth control? You public funding of birth control? Sometimes it's difficult to interpret liberal drool. No, the GOP is not against people buying and using birth control.

Some parts of the GOP are against people buying and using birth control. Conservatives in Mississippi tried to outlaw some types of birth control last year.

Then They Came for Your Birth Control Mother Jones

And, 40% of Republicans in Congress and 25% of Republicans in the Senate supported this amendment which would have done the same thing: Bill Text - 112th Congress 2011-2012 - THOMAS Library of Congress

Rick Santorum has also come out against legalized birth control: Rick Santorum is coming for your birth control - Salon.com

LMAO. Mother Jones is a propaganda website designed to spread lies and misinformation.

I disagree because it's liberals telling people not to insult Muslims. And I've heard too many times that Charlie Hebdo should have expected an attack after picking on Islam.

The useful idiots who defend Islamism are not liberals. They are merely dogmatic leftists who have been hoodwinked into believing that this is what they need to be doing to prove their "tolerance". Of course, they are not equally "tolerant" when it comes to Jews, as all you have to do is take a look at Coyote's support for the thing that wants them all killed with her corresponding character assassination of the Jewish man who exposed the creature's attitudes to see that "tolerance" is only shown to Islamists.

Genocide of Jews is not a liberal value. Islamists are not liberals, as they are the very antithesis thereof. Sure, there seems to be legions of these brain dead zombies on the net who champion them at every turn, and they are definitely leftists, but they are most definitely not liberals. They are just a bunch of worthless individuals with nothing at all going for them who are so pissed off that they have absolutely no redeeming value that they blame their own society for it. Since they hate their own, they support those out to destroy us.

No you're afraid because you're a conservative.

Charlie Hebdo is publishing Muhommad on the cover of their next issue because they're NOT afraid. And that's because they are and have always been extremely liberal.

I haven't heard any liberals condoning or supporting the attack. Expecting it? Yes. They are provocative and in the real world, you have to expect that there will be some who will not react well and be prepared. But all the liberals I know support the right of free speech and I don't think any of us feel violence is an acceptable solution.

She's a kid, a college student who likely has pages of her thoughts, over the years, on a blog. She was there to ask questions of Hororwitz which he refused to answer. Yet, people claim that one statement, said in frustration and anger is somehow representative of her entire world view point, regardless of anything else she says.

There is something wrong with that. A person should be judged on a body of work, ideas, actions over time. But you aren't willing to do that when it comes to a Muslim college student.

The useful idiots who defend Islamism are not liberals. They are merely dogmatic leftists who have been hoodwinked into believing that this is what they need to be doing to prove their "tolerance". Of course, they are not equally "tolerant" when it comes to Jews, as all you have to do is take a look at Coyote's support for the thing that wants them all killed with her corresponding character assassination of the Jewish man who exposed the creature's attitudes to see that "tolerance" is only shown to Islamists.

Genocide of Jews is not a liberal value. Islamists are not liberals, as they are the very antithesis thereof. Sure, there seems to be legions of these brain dead zombies on the net who champion them at every turn, and they are definitely leftists, but they are most definitely not liberals. They are just a bunch of worthless individuals with nothing at all going for them who are so pissed off that they have absolutely no redeeming value that they blame their own society for it. Since they hate their own, they support those out to destroy us.

If Hororwitz were a Muslim, promoting his bigoted ideology - you would have no problem condemning him. You try to emphasize that he is Jewish, as if that somehow makes him above all criticism. It doesn't. He is as fallible as any other human being.

David Horowitz - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I think she is far more honest then that snake Horowitz.
Doesn't matter.

He could be the worst Muslim -baiter on the face of the planet.

But he DID get a Muslim college student association member (representative?) to reveal her true feelings, through skilled provocation.

Like leading a horse to water, forcing it do do what, in the end, comes naturally.

A skillful, masterful manipulation, designed to (and successful in) dragging The Truth out of one of those lowlife Jewish genocide fans, without the filters...

Masterful...

Doesn't matter if Horowitz is honest or dishonest...

He executed a skillful manipulation, and the lowlife fell into the trap, and revealed her innermost self...

Masterful...

And how do you know they are her true feelings? Because you want them to be? How many times do people say things in anger at provocation that they don't mean? For example - "I'm going to effing kill you" or what ever.

Things said under extreme provocation and manipulation - and that is what it was with Horowitz refusing over and over to answer her question.

A more meaningful "truth" would probably be to look at her blog and what she's written prior to that event (which I haven't looked at).

I have a feeling though - people don't want to. The want this to be the truth and don't care to explore further because it's a confirmation bias and they can use this to claim - see - this one college student, formerly anonymous, getting into a debate with a master manipulator, losing her temper, reveals the hidden truth in all American Muslims and of course, the Muslim Student Association - that they secretely lust for Jewish genocide. Genocide is dispicable. But so is the attempt to paint Muslims in America as pro-genocide which is exactly what Horowitz is doing.
And here we've all been thinking, all this time, that the Female Muslim Student had not entirely heard the question, rather than that being the result of being angry.

I suggest picking one threadbare excuse or the other, then sticking with it.

I never said she didn't hear the question. I suggest not putting YOUR words in to my mouth.

"the hidden truth in all American Muslims " - wtf does that mean? You seriously believe that? If so, I'd like to see some sort of proof beyond a heated exchange between a young student and Hororwitz.

I haven't heard any liberals condoning or supporting the attack. Expecting it? Yes. They are provocative and in the real world, you have to expect that there will be some who will not react well and be prepared. But all the liberals I know support the right of free speech and I don't think any of us feel violence is an acceptable solution.

Why do you say "us"?

You are not a liberal.

Why do you say "us"?

You are not a liberal.

You wouldn't know a liberal if it bit you on the foot so please don't feel offended if I don't consider you a reputable source.

You wouldn't know a liberal if it bit you on the foot so please don't feel offended if I don't consider you a reputable source.

this what I see as liberal :

bill-maher.jpg

and this:

Christopher_Hitchens_crop_2.jpg

You think it is this:

Nas.jpg

and that is because you are devoid of knowledge, decency, honesty or class. Being that you are what you are, I certainly do not worry if a repulsive propagandist such as you thinks it is me who lacks credibility.

...I never said she didn't hear the question. I suggest not putting YOUR words in to my mouth...
I never said that you said.

I echoed what SHE said, both originally, and later, that she did not 'entirely hear' the question, yes?

..."the hidden truth in all American Muslims "...
Did I write the words "the hidden truth in all American Muslims" ?

I don't remember doing that.

Link, please.

You may be confusing me with somebody else.

Or I may have forgotten something I wrote.

But that particular bit of inflammatory rhetoric strikes me as atypical for me, with respect to style, sentiment and true meaning.

Last edited:

She's a kid, a college student who likely has pages of her thoughts, over the years, on a blog. She was there to ask questions of Hororwitz which he refused to answer. Yet, people claim that one statement, said in frustration and anger is somehow representative of her entire world view point, regardless of anything else she says.

There is something wrong with that. A person should be judged on a body of work, ideas, actions over time. But you aren't willing to do that when it comes to a Muslim college student.

Dershowitz did answer her question. In answering her question he stated that her testimony that she'd read his pamphlets was false, in that the pamphlets contained specific details which explained the connection between her association and Islamic Terrorist organizations. He then provided her the means to demonstrate the connection between HER and Islamic Terrorism, which to her credit, she did brilliantly.

It's a rare day when you'll get a Leftist to engage in an honest exchange.

With regard to her body of work, to that date, her body of work was one which showed a direct affiliation with Islamic Terrorism and her intense hatred of the Jewish nation.

There's no right to advocate for the murder of innocent people. And that kid, is a lot of things, but 'innocent' is not one of them. She knows what she's doing, and what she's doing actively adhering to the enemy, promoting the interests of that enemy and giving aid and comfort to the enemy, of the United States, in a time of war.

Have ya read Article Three, Section 3 of the US Constitution?

bill-maher.jpg

and this:

You think it is this:

Nas.jpg

and that is because you are devoid of knowledge, decency, honesty or class. Being that you are what you are, I certainly do not worry if a repulsive propagandist such as you thinks it is me who lacks credibility.

Huh... So you feel that there's a major distinction between Liberals and Muslims?

Then explain the axiomatic association between Liberals and Muslims?

I agree that IF the Liberals, were truly proponents of Liberty... there would be no Liberals promoting Islam.

Yet... It's inarguable that there IS a strong association between the Ideological Left and Islam.

Is this where you would like to deny that the Left, on the whole and with rare exception, ceaselessly promotes the interests of Islam?

Dershowitz did answer her question. In answering her question he stated that her testimony that she'd read his pamphlets was false, in that the pamphlets contained specific details which explained the connection between her association and Islamic Terrorist organizations. He then provided her the means to demonstrate the connection between HER and Islamic Terrorism, which to her credit, she did brilliantly.

It's a rare day when you'll get a Leftist to engage in an honest exchange.

With regard to her body of work, to that date, her body of work was one which showed a direct affiliation with Islamic Terrorism and her intense hatred of the Jewish nation.

There's no right to advocate for the murder of innocent people. And that kid, is a lot of things, but 'innocent' is not one of them. She knows what she's doing, and what she's doing actively adhering to the enemy, promoting the interests of that enemy and giving aid and comfort to the enemy, of the United States, in a time of war.

Have ya read Article Three, Section 3 of the US Constitution?

What I find interesting is how Coyote applauded her as honest and then linked to all her self-aggrandizing backtracking double talk that looked so much like Coyote's own blather that the two writing styles were indistinguishable.

It's a familiar technique -- support certain principles consistently, and with a maniacal determination, but then turn around and try to claim you stand for something completely different.

Coyote has a purpose and that purpose is obvious. She knows what she is doing, too. Islamists are trying to divide this country, and one of the ways they are doing so is by creating support for themselves among the radical left. What, with Coyote now setting the bar for what can be considered as "liberal" at a point where one has to support the desired aim of genocide of Jews or be called a racist, the agenda is pretty damn clear.

bill-maher.jpg

and this:

You think it is this:

Nas.jpg

Huh... So you feel that there's a major distinction between Liberals and Muslims?

Then explain the axiomatic association between Liberals and Muslims?

I agree that IF the Liberals, were truly proponents of Liberty... there would be no Liberals promoting Islam.

Yet... It's inarguable that there IS a strong association between the Ideological Left and Islam.

Is this where you would like to deny that the Left, on the whole and with rare exception, ceaselessly promotes the interests of Islam?

The liberals I showed do NOT act as Coyote acts. Coyote is a slimy propagandist with obvious sympathies towards the agenda of C.A.I.R.

The two gentlemen in question are as outspoken as I am.

Left and liberal are not synonymous. Yes, there is a great deal of useful idiocy coming from seditious left wing fundamentalists such as Coyote and these people are downright evil in what they are supporting, but no, they are not liberal. They are authoritarian leftists.

Do you want to be lumped together with Neo Nazis, crazy right wing survivalists or other lunatics of the extreme right? Then don't lump all those on the left side of the spectrum, either. It's not black/white, either/or and cowboys and Indians. It is a continuum.

Forum List

Back