A new Clinton wave is coming this spring

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Clinton family has made sporadic and often subdued appearances in the 18 months (538 days) since Hillary Clinton lost her presidential election. But we're about to see a lot more of them this spring.

Oh why won't these trailer trash losers just go away , stay away and go enjoy their grand kid in stead of being obsessed with population control.

The Clinton family has made sporadic and often subdued appearances in the 18 months (538 days) since Hillary Clinton lost her presidential election. But we're about to see a lot more of them this spring.

Oh why won't these trailer trash losers just go away , stay away and go enjoy their grand kid in stead of being obsessed with population control.

What have you ever done to make others proud to know you? IMO, you're a disgusting dirt bag whose sole purpose of existence is to promulgate hate.

• Banned

What have you ever done to make others proud to know you? IMO, you're a disgusting dirt bag whose sole purpose of existence is to promulgate hate.

by keeping idiots who think like you aware of our freedoms being lost. They woke up you didn't.

• Banned

The very assholes who accuse of hate are the ones who do the hating LET THAT SINK THE FK IN .....

Reality hurts denying it won't make it go away..........

You can't handle it SCUM BAG

upload_2018-4-30_9-14-5.png

Irony

I think it was her old wave that threw her off balance and caused the falls. A new wave is in order

polish3_zps5d640b79.jpg

I got this just for you Wry. I look forward to hearing your target practice results!

In 2018, the GOP will be running against Hillary even thou she is not on the ballot. Why? Simple because it worked in 2016. Republicans hope that will distract voters from looking at how little the republican congress has accomplished.

Practically every republican in congress promised to repeal Obamacare. Even thou republicans controlled congress and the white house, the best they could do is removed the mandate, leaving 99% of all Obamacare in place, an action that will just drive up premiums. However, they did past a tax cut. Unfortunately, most Americans opposed it. And to top it off, they are being led by the most unpopular president ever, who has the uncanny ability to offend just about everyone. Come to think of it, attacking Hillary is is probably a good move, since it's all they got.

Yeah, those pesky Republicans. They have the lowest unemployment in years, the highest black employment in 15 years and a booming economy. Shame on them.

In 2018, the GOP will be running against Hillary even thou she is not on the ballot. Why? Simple because it worked in 2016. Republicans hope that will distract voters from looking at how little the republican congress has accomplished.

Practically every republican in congress promised to repeal Obamacare. Even thou republicans controlled congress and the white house, the best they could do is removed the mandate, leaving 99% of all Obamacare in place, an action that will just drive up premiums. However, they did past a tax cut. Unfortunately, most Americans opposed it. And to top it off, they are being led by the most unpopular president ever, who has the uncanny ability to offend just about everyone. Come to think of it, attacking Hillary is is probably a good move, since it's all they got.

From what I Understand the bastard has it so deeply rooted into everything in such a way that to un do it all would have been disastrous in ways most Obama freaks can't even begin to understand.

The funny part is as things start to suck for them and their health care they blame it on Trump but it's actually Obamacare....... It's expired at this point but still has many roots tying right back to it.

upload_2018-4-30_21-19-8.png

The Hollywood-based sex cult known as NXIVM has links to the Rothschild banking dynasty through heiresses to the Seagram whiskey fortune.

The billionaire heiresses, Clare and Sara Bronfman, donated hundreds of millions to the “female mentorship group” since the early 2000s, against the wishes of their father, Bronfman patriarch Edgar Sr.

The Bronfman sisters’ brother Matthew is on the board of directors of Bronfman & Rothschild Wealth Advisors along with investment matriarch Lynn Forester de Rothschild.

childtraff.jpg

The 200-member NXIVM group began making

Hollywood Sex Cult Linked To Rothschilds, Clintons

CLINTON a TRAMP we can be proud of LOL

From what I Understand the bastard has it so deeply rooted into everything in such a way that to un do it all would have been disastrous in ways most Obama freaks can't even begin to understand.

The funny part is as things start to suck for them and their health care they blame it on Trump but it's actually Obamacare....... It's expired at this point but still has many roots tying right back to it.

The Affordable Care Act doesn’t ever “expire”. That you think it does or it should, displays complete ignorance of the law and how it’s intended to work.

The ACA was a structural reorganization of the health care insurance markets and the funding of Medicare and Medicaid. It was intended to be revenue neutral, and to cut the rapid growth of health care costs. It was very successful on all scores and had substantially reduced increases in health care costs while increasing access to health care.

Prior to the 2012 elections Republicans were saying that unless they could stop the ACA before its main provisions took effect in 2013, the country was stuck with the new system. That the systemic changes to the health care system would be permanent.

What have the Clinton's done to make you proud of them? That's baffling.

What have the Clinton's done to make you proud of them? That's baffling.

Being they have stayed together for more years than has Trump with his three wives, while living under a microscope of attacks by right wing haters and bible thumping hypocrites. They have raised a child who inherited the class of her parents even when the asshole Limbaugh mocked her preadolescence appearance, and stood tall under an onslaught of attacks by self righteous and judgmental hypocrites (like you!)..

I'm not proud of anyone, and if you knew the definition of proud you would not have phrased your question to me using an inappropriate word. I respect them, for their endurance and for their efforts to aid each and every citizen without regard to their creed, color or ethnicity.

I'm not proud of anyone, and if you knew the definition of proud you would not have phrased your question to me using an inappropriate word. I respect them, for their endurance and for their efforts to aid each and every citizen without regard to their creed, color or ethnicity.
I am not surprised you're not proud of anyone and it's easy to understand why. Regardless, using the word "respect" in reference to the Clintons is also bizarre.

As horrifying as it is to be constantly confronted with the Clinton Crime Family Syndicate, I think it's GREAT that they continue to expose themselves. It reminds Normal People of how sleazy the Dems are and why they must be defeated.

I am not surprised you're not proud of anyone and it's easy to understand why. Regardless, using the word "respect" in reference to the Clintons is also bizarre.

For you information:

proud
proud/
adjective
  1. 1.
    feeling deep pleasure or satisfaction as a result of one's own achievements, qualities, or possessions or those of someone with whom one is closely associated.
    "a proud grandma of three boys"
    synonyms: pleased, glad, happy, delighted, joyful, overjoyed, thrilled, satisfied, gratified, content
    "the proud parents beamed"
  2. 2.
    having or showing a high or excessively high opinion of oneself or one's importance.
    "a proud, arrogant man"
Proud - Google Search

I have no close relationship to the Clinton's. I respect their ability to shake off comments of people like you, self righteous bigots who have no close relationship (thus knowledge) about the Clinton's, and I have no respect for you and other judgmental hacks.

Forum List

Back