the-average-democrat-look-the-average-democrat-voter-is-just-5076284.png

nation-in-distress-like-us-on-facebook-i-have-vowed-will-32576155.png

democrats.jpg

b3f8c8b361061a166414e31a14ddaf7b.jpg

DP09LEbXkAARnzr.jpg

A new Clinton wave is coming this spring

unlikely

she is too fcked up physically and mentally to carry through

Did you see that bs about her having something like a back brace or some shit like that.

And on another occasion she lied and said she's oh so healthy , and infowars caught her fkd up health( when she fell) then they tried to say infowars was lying videos to prove it all pics. too ....... ( this is something different from the back brace though).
there is so much caught on camera for her to deny

falling down stairs in India

being dragged into her limo even missing a shoe

and lots of others

Hillary's diaries, Chapter "Muh health is great"

18zp6p.jpg

There are rumors about my failing health spreading all over the internet.
Even Dr. Drew, who is not Trump shill weighs in, saying my health is of grave concern.
I have to respond to rumors, so I go to late night comedy Jew.
I sit awkward as fuck in normal cushioned chair because I cant stand up on my own if I sit normally.
Literally, my fat ass is on the edge of the chair and I am leaning back like it's a recliner.
I keep reminding myself to smile, while I tell that late night comedy Jew I am in tip top health.
"TIP TOP", I repeat multiple times in an accidental spasm, but I smile and play it off as a joke.
This is a late night comedy Jew after all.
I am pretending to be human every once in a while actually feels good.
I remind comedy Jew that rumors about my failing health are nothing but crazy conspiracy theories.
As the audience is laughing about how wacky the conspiracy theorists are I have surreptitiously depressed a button behind my ear.
The exoskeleton hidden underneath my pantsuit raises me out of the recline position for my big stunt - opening the jar of pickles.
The goal is to shame the conspiracy theorists with mockery.
This should shut them up.
Nobody will suspect a thing.
Nobody will think for a second that my team has installed a trick pickle jar to insure against national embarrassment.
I happily wrench at the pickle jar and make humanoid-like facial signals indicating muscle strain.
The lid pops off like a charm.
I laugh. I laugh because I have rused them all.
I can't stop laughing, actually I see no need to stop myself from laughing.
I have to stop laughing now, because it sounds like a cackle.
Who cares, this is the late night comedy Jew after all.
The only thing missing from her opening the jar of pickles is the popping sound of the vacuum seal breaking. That jar was previously opened.

Hillary's diaries, Chapter "Muh health is great"

18zp6p.jpg

There are rumors about my failing health spreading all over the internet.
Even Dr. Drew, who is not Trump shill weighs in, saying my health is of grave concern.
I have to respond to rumors, so I go to late night comedy Jew.
I sit awkward as fuck in normal cushioned chair because I cant stand up on my own if I sit normally.
Literally, my fat ass is on the edge of the chair and I am leaning back like it's a recliner.
I keep reminding myself to smile, while I tell that late night comedy Jew I am in tip top health.
"TIP TOP", I repeat multiple times in an accidental spasm, but I smile and play it off as a joke.
This is a late night comedy Jew after all.
I am pretending to be human every once in a while actually feels good.
I remind comedy Jew that rumors about my failing health are nothing but crazy conspiracy theories.
As the audience is laughing about how wacky the conspiracy theorists are I have surreptitiously depressed a button behind my ear.
The exoskeleton hidden underneath my pantsuit raises me out of the recline position for my big stunt - opening the jar of pickles.
The goal is to shame the conspiracy theorists with mockery.
This should shut them up.
Nobody will suspect a thing.
Nobody will think for a second that my team has installed a trick pickle jar to insure against national embarrassment.
I happily wrench at the pickle jar and make humanoid-like facial signals indicating muscle strain.
The lid pops off like a charm.
I laugh. I laugh because I have rused them all.
I can't stop laughing, actually I see no need to stop myself from laughing.
I have to stop laughing now, because it sounds like a cackle.
Who cares, this is the late night comedy Jew after all.
The only thing missing from her opening the jar of pickles is the popping sound of the vacuum seal breaking. That jar was previously opened.

as always everything and anything to do with leftists is phony

The Clinton family has made sporadic and often subdued appearances in the 18 months (538 days) since Hillary Clinton lost her presidential election. But we're about to see a lot more of them this spring.

Oh why won't these trailer trash losers just go away , stay away and go enjoy their grand kid in stead of being obsessed with population control.
Funny, someone would call the Clinton's trash. If they are Trash, what are the Trumps?

You all are Trash because CLINTON morons support :

View attachment 193374

But too stupid to realize that's exactly what you are brining to this Country........
That's so stupid, you have to be the dumbest fuk in the world to believe such nonsense. Besides, it they got rid of all companies who would pay 150 thousand for a speech.

Besides, Nazi's would never belong to the Democrats. Too many blacks, Hispanics, gays and Muslims.
The Nazi's would want something mostly, if not all, white. Hmm, an all white party? I can only think of one. The GOP.
Poor strategy, running off all the white people. Prolly never occurred to you that's why you lost.

The Clinton family has made sporadic and often subdued appearances in the 18 months (538 days) since Hillary Clinton lost her presidential election. But we're about to see a lot more of them this spring.

Oh why won't these trailer trash losers just go away , stay away and go enjoy their grand kid in stead of being obsessed with population control.

What have you ever done to make others proud to know you? IMO, you're a disgusting dirt bag whose sole purpose of existence is to promulgate hate.

by keeping idiots who think like you aware of our freedoms being lost. They woke up you didn't.

You've lost your freedom? Really, and in which ST. or FED Prison were you incarcerated?

List in detail which Freedoms have been lost? My guess is you're full of shit, and are more free than any black, brown, Native American or native born Women in the US.

List your loss, or STFU!

The posts on this thread strongly suggest that the Trump supporters and those who vote for the Republican Party are scared that the record of both the executive and the legislative leaders have failed the test of leadership.

Trump, McConnell, Boenher and Ryan put their job and their Party first and have failed the American People, their children and grandchildren; they have done nothing to protect the poor, the aged, pre-school, secondary school and college level children, except by offering false pathos and promises to create a fair and equitable tax bill, now thought by most but the biddable to be a gift to the power elite at the expense of most of us.

What have you ever done to make others proud to know you? IMO, you're a disgusting dirt bag whose sole purpose of existence is to promulgate hate.

by keeping idiots who think like you aware of our freedoms being lost. They woke up you didn't.

You've lost your freedom? Really, and in which ST. or FED Prison were you incarcerated?

List in detail which Freedoms have been lost? My guess is you're full of shit, and are more free than any black, brown, Native American or native born Women in the US.

List your loss, or STFU!

You need to STFUP you stupid mothe rfkr!!!

we've lost more constitutional rights than your pathetic fkd up head could even dream of stupid SOB!!

911 is where the trip began asshole....... problem is trendy stupid fks liek you give up all your rights for " SECURITY" because pussies can't ever live nor function without their parental gov. up their asses moron.

Stupid fkrs like you want to bring a communist nation and your all so . gawd dam fkd up in the head you don't even know that's exactly what you want to usher in ANTIFA stupid fk.

First learn your history........
THIS IS NOT COUNTING WHAT WE'VE LOST SINCE 2015 WHEN THIS WAS PUBLISHED ......... OH GO OBAMA, GO OBAMA.......A.H.
upload_2018-5-13_19-13-21.png

Ed Snowden is right. We have lost too many of our freedoms. What the hell happened?

The United States has entered its third great era is what happened. The first, starting from the colonists’ arrival, saw the principles of the Enlightenment used to push back the abuses of an imperial government and create the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. The next two hundred some years, imperfect as they were, saw those principles progress, putting into practice what an evolving government of the people might look like.

We are now wading in the shallow waters of the third era, Post-Constitutional America, a time when our government is abandoning the basic ideas that saw our nation through centuries of challenges. Those ideas– enshrined in the Bill of Rights– are disarmingly concise, the haiku of a People’s government. Deeper, darker waters lay in front of us, and we are drawn down into them. The king, jealous of the People’s power, wants some back.

Pre-Constitutional America: 1765-1789

History turns out to be everything that matters. America in its Pre-

Post-Constitutional America: What We’ve Lost Since 9/11

The posts on this thread strongly suggest that the Trump supporters and those who vote for the Republican Party are scared that the record of both the executive and the legislative leaders have failed the test of leadership.

Trump, McConnell, Boenher and Ryan put their job and their Party first and have failed the American People, their children and grandchildren; they have done nothing to protect the poor, the aged, pre-school, secondary school and college level children, except by offering false pathos and promises to create a fair and equitable tax bill, now thought by most but the biddable to be a gift to the power elite at the expense of most of us.

AND FROM 2013 . ( IT IS MUCH WORSE NOW)
How Many Constitutional Freedoms Have We Lost?

This post explains the liberties guaranteed in the Bill of Rights – the first 10 amendments to the United States Constitution – and provides a scorecard on the extent of the loss of each right. (This is an updated version of an essay we wrote in February. Unfortunately, a lot of information has come out since then.)

Washington’s Blog
October 17, 2013

How Many Constitutional Freedoms Have We Lost?

This post explains the liberties guaranteed in the Bill of Rights – the first 10 amendments to the United States Constitution – and provides a scorecard on the extent of the loss of each right. (This is an updated version of an essay we wrote in February. Unfortunately, a lot of information has come out since then.)

First Amendment

The 1st Amendment protects speech, religion, assembly and the press:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

The Supreme Court has also interpreted the First Amendment as protecting freedom of association.

However, the government is arresting those speaking out … and violently crushing peaceful assemblies which attempt to petition the government for redress.

A federal judge found that the law allowing indefinite detention of Americans without due process has a“chilling effect” on free speech. And see this and this.

There are also enacted laws allowing the secret service to arrest anyone protesting near the president or other designated folks (that might explain incidents like this).

Mass spying by the NSA violates our freedom of association.

The threat of being labeled a terrorist for exercising our First Amendment rights certainly violates the First Amendment. The government is using laws to crush dissent, and it’s gotten so bad that even U.S. Supreme Court justices are saying that we are descending into tyranny.

For example, the following actions may get an American citizen living on U.S. soil labeled as a “suspected terrorist” today:

And holding the following beliefs may also be considered grounds for suspected terrorism:

Of course, Muslims are more or less subject to a separate system of justice in America.

And 1st Amendment rights are especially chilled when power has become so concentrated that the same agency which spies on all Americans also decides who should be assassinated.

Second Amendment

The 2nd Amendment states:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Gun control and gun rights advocates obviously have very different views about whether guns are a force for violence or for good.

But even a top liberal Constitutional law expert reluctantly admits that the right to own a gun is as important a Constitutional right as freedom of speech or religion:

Like many academics, I was happy to blissfully ignore the Second Amendment. It did not fit neatly into my socially liberal agenda.

It is hard to read the Second Amendment and not honestly conclude that the Framers intended gun ownership to be an individual right. It is true that the amendment begins with a reference to militias: “A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.” Accordingly, it is argued, this amendment protects the right of the militia to bear arms, not the individual.

Yet, if true, the Second Amendment would be effectively declared a defunct provision. The National Guard is not a true militia in the sense of the Second Amendment and, since the District and others believe governments can ban guns entirely, the Second Amendment would be read out of existence.

More important, the mere reference to a purpose of the Second Amendment does not alter the fact that an individual right is created. The right of the people to keep and bear arms is stated in the same way as the right to free speech or free press. The statement of a purpose was intended to reaffirm the power of the states and the people against the central government. At the time, many feared the federal government and its national army. Gun ownership was viewed as a deterrent against abuse by the government, which would be less likely to mess with a well-armed populace.

Considering the Framers and their own traditions of hunting and self-defense, it is clear that they would have viewed such ownership as an individual right — consistent with the plain meaning of the amendment.

None of this is easy for someone raised to believe that the Second Amendment was the dividing line between the enlightenment and the dark ages of American culture. Yet, it is time to honestly reconsider this amendment and admit that … here’s the really hard part … the NRA may have been right. This does not mean that Charlton Heston is the new Rosa Parks or that no restrictions can be placed on gun ownership. But it does appear that gun ownership was made a protected right by the Framers and, while we might not celebrate it, it is time that we recognize it.

The gun control debate – including which weapons and magazines are banned – is still in flux …

Third Amendment

The 3rd Amendment prohibits the government forcing people to house soldiers:

No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

While a recent lawsuit by a Nevada family – covered by (Mother Jones, Fox News and Courthouse News– alleges violation of the Third Amendment, this appears to be an isolated incident and an aberration.

So we’ll count this as an Amendment which is still being honored! Score one for We the People!

Painting by Anthony Freda: www.AnthonyFreda.com.
Fourth Amendment

The 4th Amendment prevents unlawful search and seizure:

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

But the government is spying on everything we dowithout any real benefit or justification.

Indeed, experts say that the type of spying being carried out by the NSA and other agencies is exactlythe kind of thing which King George imposed on the American colonists … which led to the Revolutionary War.

And many Constitutional experts – such as Jonathan Turley – think that the police went too far in Boston with lockdowns and involuntary door-to-door searches.

Paintings by Anthony Freda: www.AnthonyFreda.com.
Fifth Amendment

The 5th Amendment addresses due process of law, eminent domain, double jeopardy and grand jury:

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

But the American government has shredded the 5th Amendment by subjecting us to indefinite detentionand taking away our due process rights.

The government claims the right to assassinate or indefinitely detain any American citizen on U.S. citizen without any due process. And see this.

As such, the government is certainly depriving people of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law.

There are additional corruptions of 5th Amendment rights – such as property being taken for privatepurposes.

The percentage of prosecutions in which a defendant is denied a grand jury is difficult to gauge, as there isso much secrecy surrounding many terrorism trials.

CONTINUED.......... YEAH THE LIST ISN"T DONE...

Americans Have Lost VIRTUALLY ALL of Our Constitutional Rights

Forum List

Back