A new Clinton wave is coming this spring

The Clinton family has made sporadic and often subdued appearances in the 18 months (538 days) since Hillary Clinton lost her presidential election. But we're about to see a lot more of them this spring.

Oh why won't these trailer trash losers just go away , stay away and go enjoy their grand kid in stead of being obsessed with population control.
Funny, someone would call the Clinton's trash. If they are Trash, what are the Trumps?

Toxic trash?

The Clinton family has made sporadic and often subdued appearances in the 18 months (538 days) since Hillary Clinton lost her presidential election. But we're about to see a lot more of them this spring.

Oh why won't these trailer trash losers just go away , stay away and go enjoy their grand kid in stead of being obsessed with population control.

What have you ever done to make others proud to know you? IMO, you're a disgusting dirt bag whose sole purpose of existence is to promulgate hate.

What have the Clinton's done to make you proud of them? That's baffling.

Being they have stayed together for more years than has Trump with his three wives, while living under a microscope of attacks by right wing haters and bible thumping hypocrites. They have raised a child who inherited the class of her parents even when the asshole Limbaugh mocked her preadolescence appearance, and stood tall under an onslaught of attacks by self righteous and judgmental hypocrites (like you!)..

I'm not proud of anyone, and if you knew the definition of proud you would not have phrased your question to me using an inappropriate word. I respect them, for their endurance and for their efforts to aid each and every citizen without regard to their creed, color or ethnicity.

Stayed together? What are you smoking? They haven't been "Together" since that nerd of theirs was born, and I even question that!!

You couldn't even be admitted to Stanford to clean its toilets and sewer lines.
Not everyone has the luxury of having an ex president, ex senator, and ex sec. of state as parents. You don't think that played a role in Chelsea's admission to Stanford, dumbass?

Funny, someone would call the Clinton's trash. If they are Trash, what are the Trumps?

You all are Trash because CLINTON morons support :

upload_2018-5-13_10-59-6.png

But too stupid to realize that's exactly what you are brining to this Country........

Still stalking her are you? Seek help.

f............... u...................C............................t

My post, and when I get a reply I can respond

STAY THE FK OFF MY POST TROLLING asshole.

You can keep stalking Hillary and I can keep calling you a stalker. Sorry, but you don`t make the rules here.

Penicillin for all!

You can keep stalking Hillary and I can keep calling you a stalker. Sorry, but you don`t make the rules here.

an idiot who loves to be HATED........ yet can't stand the fact that MOST PPL CAN'T STAND YOU INCLUDING ME SO OFF CYKA!!

an idiot who loves to be HATED........ yet can't stand the fact that MOST PPL CAN'T STAND YOU INCLUDING ME SO OFF CYKA!!

He's one of those who keeps Obama doll in his man-purse for comfort. :D

OMFG LMFAO!!! You just made me piss my pants laughing........

That was off the charts hysterical.

View attachment 193374

But too stupid to realize that's exactly what you are brining to this Country........
That's so stupid, you have to be the dumbest fuk in the world to believe such nonsense. Besides, it they got rid of all companies who would pay 150 thousand for a speech.

Besides, Nazi's would never belong to the Democrats. Too many blacks, Hispanics, gays and Muslims.
The Nazi's would want something mostly, if not all, white. Hmm, an all white party? I can only think of one. The GOP.

Is sad how he / she is the only one i've ever told I can't stand them...... out of all the others who torment me and petty badly at times, i've never told them point blank I can't stand them.

Something about this ignorant pos that is just tooooo moronic and ignorant........

unlikely

she is too fcked up physically and mentally to carry through

View attachment 193374

That's so stupid, you have to be the dumbest fuk in the world to believe such nonsense. Besides, it they got rid of all companies who would pay 150 thousand for a speech.

Besides, Nazi's would never belong to the Democrats. Too many blacks, Hispanics, gays and Muslims.
The Nazi's would want something mostly, if not all, white. Hmm, an all white party? I can only think of one. The GOP.
Calls someone stupid. Voted for Clinton.

View attachment 193374

You should learn history and step back and look at what you support and the lies fed to you..... it's all in black and white oh and msm...... but you fools take it as truth, you believe what falls out of the mouths of these lying scum bag NWO freaks, Obama, Clinton, Bush dude they're all the same fkrs. Trump is NOT one and that's why they push you easily brainwashed fks to hate him...... gawd dam it wake up . LOL

upload_2018-5-13_12-55-14.png

http://www.lovethetruth.com/books/ralph_epperson/new_world_order.pdf

Forum List

Back