A new poll found that more Hispanic Democrats are considering leaving their political party than Hispanic Republicans, "by a double-digit margin,"

Democrat policies make 2022 and 2024 even more interesting.

The poll, formulated and conducted by a Latino Democratic pollster in partnership with a conservative Spanish network

That was the plan all along and the GOP wanted to blame the Dems for it.

LOL.....I guess the Hispanics did not care for the dem planation and done up and RUNN-OFT. :laughing0301:
I don't blame them it's only a matter of time before they find out what Republicans are all about and do the same.

Democrats are bad for everybody, Mexicans, Americans, Ukrainians, Women, seriously, the only people doing well are men who want to be women champion athletes

I don't blame them it's only a matter of time before they find out what Republicans are all about and do the same.
Hell I don't even know what the gop is about anymore, I just know that they are marginally better than dems.....And that's good enough for now.

Hell I don't even know what the gop is about anymore, I just know that they are marginally better than dems.....And that's good enough for now.
Until another Republican signs amnesty for the illegals? That is when I left the GOP.

Until another Republican signs amnesty for the illegals? That is when I left the GOP.
I know.....Hell, truth be told the dems of that era had more conservative principles than most of the gop today.

I know.....Hell, truth be told the dems of that era had more conservative principles than most of the gop today.
Especially them southern Dems they were great at crackin' the whip to keep people in line.

Especially them southern Dems they were great at crackin' the whip to keep people in line.
Damn straight.....We were still running convict road gangs around that time. We got a lot more raises with dem governors too. ;)

true..then the GOP sweep in with freedom and broke up their slavery and jim crow

sadly some are still stuck on the plantation.

Democrats are bad for everybody, Mexicans, Americans, Ukrainians, Women, seriously, the only people doing well are men who want to be women champion athletes
Your are the idiot in the idiot-gram. Did you drop out by the 6th grade, or brainwashed by Limbaugh and other lying AM Radio faux conservatives?

Hispanics have no intention of becoming another Dem permanent poverty class living on the Dem plantations begging for handouts.

Forum List

Back