A new record, thread shut down in 3 minutes

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Unbelievable.

Unbelievable.

Well, if I say it I'll get another five day ban, so....................................................

Unbelievable.

What it shows is how low the Republican party has sunk and the level of intelligence in the constituents of Lauren Boebert. Seems that only Republicans like to make assholes out of themselves at the SOTU address. This is the form of trash that's acceptable for the right wing and alt-right.

What it shows is how low the Republican party has sunk and the level of intelligence in the constituents of Lauren Boebert. Seems that only Republicans like to make assholes out of themselves at the SOTU address. This is the form of trash that's acceptable for the right wing and alt-right.
Kinda reminds you of Pelosi tearing up Trumps address, doesn't it?

Kinda reminds you of Pelosi tearing up Trumps address, doesn't it?
Before his speech. And it was a copy. I don't remember her or any other Democrat piping up in the middle of his plodding ramblings and yelling out or interrupting him...despite the boorish scumbag he was.

Sorry. No comparison. Republicans own this.

Before his speech. And it was a copy. I don't remember her or any other Democrat piping up in the middle of his plodding ramblings and yelling out or interrupting him...despite the boorish scumbag he was.

No problem....Just remember what you own. ;)

Last edited:

:auiqs.jpg:
Yeah, yeah it was just like it. The optics of what Pelosi did went global, just like the audio from Boebert did with Brandon.
Don't get me wrong, I don't support what Boebert did, and I didn't support what Pelosi did.
But they are two peas from the same pod, make no mistake about that.

One of the problems we have as a country is that the Democrat filth is not held responsible enough for their destruction to this country.

We need many more Patriots like these courageous women publicly condemning the Democrats.

Democrats are the scum of this country. We all know that.

The Republicans should be commended for their restraint. It would be all I could do to not walk up and throttle the Quisling fool.

Nothing beats Joe Wilson calling the traitor Obama a liar. That was most excellent.

:auiqs.jpg:
Yeah, yeah it was just like it. The optics of what Pelosi did went global, just like the audio from Boebert did with Brandon.
Don't get me wrong, I don't support what Boebert did, and I didn't support what Pelosi did.
But they are two peas from the same pod, make no mistake about that.
When we see some civil restraint in the Rhetoric of the left, we'll then consider returning the favor.

I was banned for life on a leftist board a few years back with my very first post....imagine....me banned....but I'm so nice cordial and considerate.....:dunno:
Did they freeze your bank account and cancel all your credit cards as well?

The Republicans should be commended for their restraint. It would be all I could do to not walk up and throttle the Quisling fool.
I have to agree up to the hands-on part but I'll be the first one to admit that I don't suffer fools very well, especially when they are spouting off their foolish notions right in front of me.

I'd have a sign that read BULLSHIT to hold up just to save my breath. ;)

Boebert is a white trash, high school dropout. She and MTG are the white trash face, and voice, of today's GOP, and they are VERY popular.

Forum List

Back