A.O.C's next campaign slogan? We have to eat the babies

The world is full of nut jobs and that woman is one of them. Can she have been any nuttier??

I think not.

The liberal agenda finally out in the open....and who else would they start with other than babies?

Soylent-Green-4.gif
soylent+green+recipes.jpg

Last edited:
All the crazies sat there with blank faces. No one gasped, no one grimaced...they just sat there. But then, when you're already killing your own babies by the millions a year, and you've framed this as a "woman's right to choose"....I mean what's next really?

This woman was clearly disturbed, but no more disturbed than teh Right Wing Nutter who claims that God caused 9/11 because of abortion.

Growing up in the 80s in VA Beach, he was the biggest joke on the block. But a very rich joke due to the nutters that believe him.

Hmmmm. Something is fishy.
Nothing like staged theatrics at a town hall meeting.
You think AOC staged it so she herself doesn't look that weird?
I have no idea, meaty. But to me that definitely looks staged. Just look at the t shirt.
Well, it was an AOC townhall in Queens. You have to expect dingbats when a dingbat is the host, especially there.
I expect folks to be civil in town hall meetings. But not to worry. If this is proven to be staged, AOC haters will then go on to criticize her for the way she handled it. Watch and see.

All the crazies sat there with blank faces. No one gasped, no one grimaced...they just sat there. But then, when you're already killing your own babies by the millions a year, and you've framed this as a "woman's right to choose"....I mean what's next really?

This woman was clearly disturbed, but no more disturbed than teh Right Wing Nutter who claims that God caused 9/11 because of abortion.

Here we have JoeB, possibly the weirdest poster proclaiming that Democrat AOC supporter is "disturbed".

Doesn't get any better than this folks! :)

Hmmmm. Something is fishy.
Nothing like staged theatrics at a town hall meeting.
You think AOC staged it so she herself doesn't look that weird?

I think the woman asking the question is questionable.
If you take the Doomsday predictions of the AGW Cult at all seriously, you have to admit that she made a lot of sense
Exactly! If you take AOC seriously, how much of a stretch is it to take her supporter seriously too?

Of course we do.

It is wonderful that the satan... I mean Democrats no longer wear their masks.

Um while I think this was a Sacha Barron Cohen style spoof, AOC seems to think the woman is suffering from a mental illness, yet AOC doesn't denounce eating babies but only says luckily we have more then a few months...so does this mean AOC thinks if we don't act now we will at some point have to eat babies?

AOC needs to directly denounce the eating of babies and not excuse it as a mental illness.

"We must eat the babies!!!"

Can there be any more incontrovertible proof that the Dem's Daily Doses of Doom are driving our children over the cliff? When will they consider the damage they do to American society and when will they be held accountable for their nefarious and traitorous actions?

The deranged woman ssys we have only a few months to live. This is climate change delusion. She should be watched. She might try to save the world.

"We must eat the babies!!!"

Can there be any more incontrovertible proof that the Dem's Daily Doses of Doom are driving our children over the cliff? When will they consider the damage they do to American society and when will they be held accountable for their nefarious and traitorous actions?

ROFLMAO! Just like many of the other left wing dingbats from Crime Family-D, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is a veritable lunatic magnet which makes perfect sense since like attracts like.

Thanks for sharing.

The deranged woman ssys we have only a few months to live. This is climate change delusion. She should be watched. She might try to save the world.
Same ol’ story... All progressives are fucked in the head

I like how those 2 morons are debating when the world is going to end :lol:

Forum List

Back